Christian Conservative Hate Group causes cancellation of Tea Party Rally

Lexington — Organizers have canceled a Tea Party rally scheduled for the Lexington Battle Green on Sunday, according to event organizer Jesse Segovia, chairman of the Lexington Republican Committee.

Plans for the event began to unravel Thursday when Eric Dahlberg, a Republican candidate for state Senate from the 3rd Middlesex District, withdrew after learning that Brian Camenker, president of MassResistance, was also scheduled to speak.

“Some consider MassResistance a hate group,” Dahlberg said. “I don’t want to be within a mile of an event that gives someone like that a

Lexington Tea Party rally canceled - Lexington, MA - Lexington Minuteman

Fascinating!

Its good to see the Tea Party being concerned about the message they present. Early Rallies allowed anyone with a gripe or who hates Obama to participate....regardless of how vile their message is

There may be some hope for the Tea Party

I am using 'reactionary' in a political context. And ignorance is nothing to be proud of. I suggest you dance through the messages MassResistance has on its website before you further tip your hand as ignorant. just a suggestion.

I notice you ignored the fact she listed several HATE groups from the left. What is your LEARNED opinion on THEM?

Actually, she said she didn't care about them either.

why should I sit around fretting over them. they are in the minority with the rest of you lefties.:lol:

I notice you ignored the fact she listed several HATE groups from the left. What is your LEARNED opinion on THEM?

why should I sit around fretting over them. they are in the minority with the rest of you lefties.:lol:
Perhaps if you broadened your knowledge and outlook, you would be taken more seriously as a debater. Read the website, think about it in the context of the Tea Party movement and their current controversy being labeled "Racist" and make a rational judgment based on evidence.

Otherwise, your ham-handed defense of everything Conservative comes off looking more like partisan hackery than informed, reasoned opinions.

Perhaps if you broadened your knowledge and outlook, you would be taken more seriously as a debater. Read the website, think about it in the context of the Tea Party movement and their current controversy being labeled "Racist" and make a rational judgment based on evidence.

Otherwise, your ham-handed defense of everything Conservative comes off looking more like partisan hackery than informed, reasoned opinions.

:lol::lol::lol:

Did you follow the links to the MassResistance group? Read their website and then tell us what a JOKE it truly is.

LOL
like I should CARE for what reason?

the Dailykos, Huffingtonpost, DemocratUnderground I consider HATE groups too, but I don't sit around fretting about it.:lol:

Well then...there you go. Kinda says it all, doesn't it, Stephanie.

I have Stephanie on my IGNORE list for just such responses....

You have just forfeited any credibility, respect, enlightenment and regard. You have forfeited any legitimate claim that Liberals are in any way intellectually inferior to you. You have staked out a claim in Ignorance Territory and are welcome to it.

But never NEVER criticize me or my fellow Liberals here again as "loony", "stupid", "kooky" or any other disparaging term.

You are proving your worth as an adversary, and that worth is nothing.

You have just forfeited any credibility, respect, enlightenment and regard. You have forfeited any legitimate claim that Liberals are in any way intellectually inferior to you. You have staked out a claim in Ignorance Territory and are welcome to it.

But never NEVER criticize me or my fellow Liberals here again as "loony", "stupid", "kooky" or any other disparaging term.

hahahaha, I will do as I wish, like I always have. I've been around too many moons to change now.
I'm a free thinker, I don't have to fall into "GROUP THINK" like you lefties.
:lol:

Lexington — Organizers have canceled a Tea Party rally scheduled for the Lexington Battle Green on Sunday, according to event organizer Jesse Segovia, chairman of the Lexington Republican Committee.

Plans for the event began to unravel Thursday when Eric Dahlberg, a Republican candidate for state Senate from the 3rd Middlesex District, withdrew after learning that Brian Camenker, president of MassResistance, was also scheduled to speak.

“Some consider MassResistance a hate group,” Dahlberg said. “I don’t want to be within a mile of an event that gives someone like that a

Fascinating!

Its good to see the Tea Party being concerned about the message they present. Early Rallies allowed anyone with a gripe or who hates Obama to participate....regardless of how vile their message is

Yeah...gotta give the guy some kudos for making sure he wasn't hitching his wagon to the crazy train.

Yes...I figured you'd laugh at the thought of any effort to look like you had informed, reasoned opinions.

hahahaha, I will do as I wish, like I always have. I've been around too many moons to change now.

You must be proud......(but a hint: "free" thinker doesn't mean what you think it means)

Did you follow the links to the MassResistance group? Read their website and then tell us what a JOKE it truly is.

LOL

the Dailykos, Huffingtonpost, DemocratUnderground I consider HATE groups too, but I don't sit around fretting about it.:lol:
A little knowledge will keep you from looking like a reactionary idiot. Here's the link: MassResistance!

They lobby against teaching homosexuality to children, gay pride parades and gay marriage.

That doesn't make them a "hate" group. I didn't see anything that qualified as hate speech at their site, nor have I found anything that makes me think they promote hate.

They certainly have a problem with the gay pride parade, but gay pride parades are revolting.

LOL

A little knowledge will keep you from looking like a reactionary idiot. Here's the link: MassResistance!

They lobby against teaching homosexuality to children, gay pride parades and gay marriage.

That doesn't make them a "hate" group. I didn't see anything that qualified as hate speech at their site, nor have I found anything that makes me think they promote hate.

They certainly have a problem with the gay pride parade, but gay pride parades are revolting.
Really? You ever been to a gay pride parade? Except for 2 or 3 bar floats, they're pretty mild....much more so than Mardi Gras parades or Spring Break events.

Yes...I figured you'd laugh at the thought of any effort to look like you had informed, reasoned opinions.

hahaha, and I suppose you consider ALL your postings, informed reasoned oponions.??

You must be proud......(but a hint: "free" thinker doesn't mean what you think it means)

yep, I'm very proud.
I'm not some little liberal sheep.

Really? You ever been to a gay pride parade? Except for 2 or 3 bar floats, they're pretty mild....much more so than Mardi Gras parades or Spring Break events.

I'm just not into public displays of sexuality, I guess.

LOL

As you find no hate speech at the MassResistance site, would you agree to have MassResistance members at YOUR Tea Party rally? Is their fervently anti-Gay message a legitimate message for the Tea Party movement? Could any further controversy arise should MassResistance be associated with the Tea Party movement?

Are social causes something the Tea Party movement be involved in? Would you support a Tea Party movement that also promoted an anti-Gay message? Anti-Black? Anti-Working Mother? Anti-Hispanic?

What good will befall such a movement? What harm can come to the Tea Party should they adopt a hard-core Social Conservative agenda?

Fascinating!

yeah, like you REALLY REALLY care.

Forum List

Back