Chris Matthews Claims 47 Repugs Signed Letter To Iran Because Of Racism

I wouldn't blame racism so much as blind hatred of America.
Yep thats a well thought out rational retort.
The hate is so strong with Repubs ,that they don't want Iran to get a nuke,yep that's some real bad hate going on.
An equal branch of the Gov see that the white house is dropping the ball and doing something about it,OH!! the horror of it all.

When the republicans do it, the liberal press and the democrats call it unacceptable. When the democrats do it, the conservative press and the republicans call it unacceptable. They all do it, they all justify it and they all do it for the same reason - to get votes or viewers.

Ah yes, they got their marching orders. lets go back to using racist for any disagreements, criticism , blaaa blaaa about their Dear Leader Obama

Have you people had enough already. I believe so that's why you KICKED Democrats out of CONGRESS and stuck them in Minority status

The hate is so strong with Repubs ,that they don't want Iran to get a nuke,yep that's some real bad hate going on.
An equal branch of the Gov see that the white house is dropping the ball and doing something about it,OH!! the horror of it all.
They just moved Iran a step closer to nukes by trying to nuke negotiations.

They just moved Iran a step closer to nukes by trying to nuke negotiations.

I doubt it.

When the republicans do it, the liberal press and the democrats call it unacceptable. When the democrats do it, the conservative press and the republicans call it unacceptable. They all do it, they all justify it and they all do it for the same reason - to get votes or viewers.
I don't think so.

Republicans, and some Democrats, are seriously worried about Obama's judgment.

I don't think so.

Republicans, and some Democrats, are seriously worried about Obama's judgment.

Rubbish. They are seriously concerned about their own power and that is all they are seriously concerned about. People talk about them hating America or loving America. In order for either to apply, they first have to care about America. Anyone who actually did care would never get elected. They wouldn't be able to lie convincingly enough for us to accept them. Hell, not even all that convincingly just so long as they lie to us.

Forum List

Back