Chris Mathews: Trump Was Right!

"Tim Kaine falsely says Trump said 'all Mexicans are"
"The thing that amazes me is the depth of his trash talking with Latinos, saying all Mexicans are rapists and going after Latino immigrants," Kaine said.

No doubt, Trump has made controversial statements about the groups Kaine cited. But did Trump go as far as saying "all Mexicans are rapists?"

We asked the Clinton-Kaine campaign for evidence. It cited 16 instances since June 2015 when Trump said that some of the unauthorized immigrants crossing the Mexican border into the U.S. are hardened criminals and rapists.

...Trump, in none of the quotes, made the charge that "all Mexicans are rapists," as Kaine said. There’s nothing that even approached such a contention.

So we rate Kaine’s statement False." Trump didn't say 'all' Mexicans are rapists

That's from the waayyyyy Left PolitiFact.
Watch the video and see...I know he did not say all Mexicans were rapist he used a conjecture with a statement to imply that...Are you also going to live in denial due to political motivation?

I always provide documentation for my posts.
I used PolitiFact...a Leftwing source.

"I know he did not say all Mexicans were rapist..."

My point exactly
Apple and oranges here....the man is a racist...stop trying to put lipstick on this racist orange PIG!!!!

There's no institutional racism in America.
Not a smidgen.

Some individual's opinion?
I don't believe in penalizing thought crimes...I'm not a Liberal.
I am a liberal, but I don't believe in penalizing thought....So try to be more specific in accusations and less general..

"I am a liberal, but I don't believe in penalizing thought....So try to be more specific in accusations and less general."

Sure thing.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion...no matter how disagreeable.

Liberals don't believe that.

Case in point:

"Brendan Eich is just the beginning. Let’s oust everyone who donated to the campaign against gay marriage.

Brendan Eich is gone. The creator of JavaScript and co-founder of mozilla.org has quit as Mozilla’s CEO, forced out by the uproar over a donation he made six years ago to a ballot measure against gay marriage. There’s no record of Eich discriminating against gay employees—“I never saw any kind of behavior or attitude from him that was not in line with Mozilla’s values of inclusiveness,” says the company’s chairwoman, Mitchell Baker. In fact, last week, Eich pledged,..."

Brendan Eich Is Just the Beginning. Let’s Purge All 35,000 Donors to Prop 8.

For the record, morons, the Obama administration has been since day one DEPORTING ILLEGALS BACK TO THEIR COUNTRIES AT A PACE THAT WAS AT THE TIME UNPRECEDENTED....2.5 MILLION THUS FAR....CREDIT HE WILL NEVER GET.

Credit, no doubt Trump will take. Also understand, Trump will for a very long time ride the wave of the Obama success until his henchmen get into his brain and fuck things up.

Wrong again.

"Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson acknowledged Tuesday that his department’s deportation numbers are now mostly made up of illegal immigrants caught at the border, not just those from the interior, which means they can’t be compared one-to-one with deportations under President Bush or other prior administrations."
Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says

Watch the video and see...I know he did not say all Mexicans were rapist he used a conjecture with a statement to imply that...Are you also going to live in denial due to political motivation?

I always provide documentation for my posts.
I used PolitiFact...a Leftwing source.

"I know he did not say all Mexicans were rapist..."

My point exactly
Apple and oranges here....the man is a racist...stop trying to put lipstick on this racist orange PIG!!!!

There's no institutional racism in America.
Not a smidgen.

Some individual's opinion?
I don't believe in penalizing thought crimes...I'm not a Liberal.
I am a liberal, but I don't believe in penalizing thought....So try to be more specific in accusations and less general..

"I am a liberal, but I don't believe in penalizing thought....So try to be more specific in accusations and less general."

Sure thing.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion...no matter how disagreeable.

Liberals don't believe that.

Case in point:

"Brendan Eich is just the beginning. Let’s oust everyone who donated to the campaign against gay marriage.

Brendan Eich is gone. The creator of JavaScript and co-founder of mozilla.org has quit as Mozilla’s CEO, forced out by the uproar over a donation he made six years ago to a ballot measure against gay marriage. There’s no record of Eich discriminating against gay employees—“I never saw any kind of behavior or attitude from him that was not in line with Mozilla’s values of inclusiveness,” says the company’s chairwoman, Mitchell Baker. In fact, last week, Eich pledged,..."

Brendan Eich Is Just the Beginning. Let’s Purge All 35,000 Donors to Prop 8.
For that fact is goes both ways, both to liberal persons and those that are not liberals....I know personally of churches that have kicked out members they found out were homersexuals...

For the record, morons, the Obama administration has been since day one DEPORTING ILLEGALS BACK TO THEIR COUNTRIES AT A PACE THAT WAS AT THE TIME UNPRECEDENTED....2.5 MILLION THUS FAR....CREDIT HE WILL NEVER GET.

Credit, no doubt Trump will take. Also understand, Trump will for a very long time ride the wave of the Obama success until his henchmen get into his brain and fuck things up.

Wrong again.

"Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson acknowledged Tuesday that his department’s deportation numbers are now mostly made up of illegal immigrants caught at the border, not just those from the interior, which means they can’t be compared one-to-one with deportations under President Bush or other prior administrations."
Obama's government has deported more than 2.5 millionpeople—up 23% from the George W. Bush years. More shockingly, Obama is now on pace to deport more people than the sum of all 19 presidents who governed the United States from 1892-2000, according to government data.May 13, 2016

I don;t tell lies, I come here always with facts, something you neo nuts never do!!

Wrong again.

Obama's government has deported more than 2.5 millionpeople—up 23% from the George W. Bush years. More shockingly, Obama is now on pace to deport more people than the sum of all 19 presidents who governed the United States from 1892-2000, according to government data.May 13, 2016

I don;t tell lies, I come here always with facts, something you neo nuts never do!!

Perhaps you don't intentionally lie. If that's the case, you might educate yourself, because you'd be no more than a sheep:

Lies, damned lies, and Obama’s deportation statistics

The reason Chris Matthews is destroying Maddow is because he knows she had the largest hand in destroying his beloved democratic party. All you have to do is imagine Maddow holding the megaphone in the picture below and you'll understand why Matthews is so bitter towards her:

BestHillaryBoatAllAboard_zps4353b4ed.jpg

Chris Matthews utterly destroys Rachel Maddow on Hillary Clinton

And the less inculcated, more intelligent, of Liberals/Democrats will come to the same conclusion.

Holy Shit. That is the FIRST hard lefty I've seen with the balls to look at the Truth on this.

That is some impressive moral courage there.

I would never have thought that Chris Mathews had it in him.

He will be fired soon.

He will be fired soon.
Or she will. Depends on the message the dems want to send their constituents both left and middle...

If you think Chris Matthews will go quietly into the night, having his beloved moderate dem party hamstrung and his job ripped away by the Maddowites...think again. There's an old saying, "keep your friends close and your enemies closer". MSNBC would be wise to abide by that adage.

He will be fired soon.
Or she will. Depends on the message the dems want to send their constituents both left and middle...

If you think Chris Matthews will go quietly into the night, having his beloved moderate dem party hamstrung and his job ripped away by the Maddowites...think again. There's an old saying, "keep your friends close and your enemies closer". MSNBC would be wise to abide by that adage.
Chris Matthews is actually more regressive than she is.

For the most part, Maddow is just a partisan who follows the bullshit regressive narrative that MSNBC takes pride in. Matthews is the piece of shit who made MSNBC regressive and actually was the first low life to call for the death of old white people.

"Moderate" Democrats arguably are even worse for the party than the communists. Usually the left wing kooks tend to be fine with just their crazy principles, while the moderates usually adopt an anti-white, anti-male and anti-Christian platform to stay edgy.

The Democrats really have no good options.

Rachel Maddow. They'll try to make anybody famous these days. Lesbians need their own channel so we don't have to hear or see them.

It's quite easy not to watch MSNBC, bub.

Wrong again.

So sorry, but you are simple as dumb as a doughnut.

Everything they feed you, and you swallow...is a lie.

From the LA Times.....

"...the portrait of a steadily increasing number of deportations rests on statistics that conceal almost as much as they disclose. A closer examination shows that immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office, according to immigration data.

Expulsions of people who are settled and working in the United States have fallen steadily since his first year in office, and are down more than 40% since 2009.

On the other side of the ledger, the number of people deported at or near the border has gone up — primarily as a result of changing who gets counted in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency's deportation statistics."
High deportation figures are misleading

I can relieve you of the pressure of considering my posts.
Simply remember this: I am never wrong....never doubt me.

Last edited:
Mathews is dead on. Both party like this bullshit system. We just lit the dynamite

Mathews is dead on. Both party like this bullshit system. We just lit the dynamite

Just maybe, as General Yamamoto said of Pearl Harbor, "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve," perhaps the ingrate Obama did the same for Americans.

Just maybe, as General Yamamoto said of Pearl Harbor, "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve," perhaps the ingrate Obama did the same for Americans.

I have no doubt. Trump said some crazy stuff(loved every minite of it!), was attacked with every bullshit epithet and he surived. Hes fucking untouchable as long as he builds the wall

Chris Matthews is actually more regressive than she is.

For the most part, Maddow is just a partisan who follows the bullshit regressive narrative that MSNBC takes pride in. Matthews is the piece of shit who made MSNBC regressive and actually was the first low life to call for the death of old white people.
I get the impression that Maddow runs the show around there...or has partial chief oversight on much of the content and its "spin".

Forum List

Back