Chris Mathews: Trump Was Right!

Chris Matthews utterly destroys Rachel Maddow on Hillary Clinton

And the less inculcated, more intelligent, of Liberals/Democrats will come to the same conclusion.

Rachel Maddow is another emotionally astray liberal. She can't even do her job properly. She's only employed because so many are just like her.

And asshole liberals can stop saying Trump said Mexicans are rapists. That is a lie.

You are correct about the Mexican thing.....
....what he said was accurate:
"Illegal aliens make up a huge percentage in federal prison
1. "illegal alien" immigration statuses shown for nearly 37 percent of individuals sentenced to federal prison in the fiscal year running through September 2014, as shown in a chart from the U.S. Sentencing Commission.

This turned out to be the latest-available breakdown we could find of incoming prisoners by immigration status. According to the chart, 58 percent (43,479) of the 74,911 individuals that year were U.S. citizens. Otherwise, the chart notes 27,505 "illegal" residents sent to prison plus 3,017 foreigners living here with legal permission, 206 people under extradition and 704 individuals with unknown statuses." Lamar Smith mostly misses on 'illegal' immigrants in prison

2. "...confirmed the validity of Smith’s fiscal 2014 chart. Leonard said the agency hasn’t posted a similar analysis for the fiscal year running through September 2015. But in fiscal 2015, she pointed out, 29,166 noncitizens--not necessarily living in the U.S. without legal permission--accounted for 42 percent of the 70,255 people sentenced to federal prison." Ibid.

And the less inculcated, more intelligent, of Liberals/Democrats will come to the same conclusion.

Holy Shit. That is the FIRST hard lefty I've seen with the balls to look at the Truth on this.

That is some impressive moral courage there.

I would never have thought that Chris Mathews had it in him.

And his tingle is gone.......
His brain has re-engaged.

We can only hope.

Rachel Maddow is another emotionally astray liberal. She can't even do her job properly. She's only employed because so many are just like her.

And asshole liberals can stop saying Trump said Mexicans are rapists. That is a lie.

Thank you. It's true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
Full text: Donald Trump announces a presidential bid

"Tim Kaine falsely says Trump said 'all Mexicans are"
"The thing that amazes me is the depth of his trash talking with Latinos, saying all Mexicans are rapists and going after Latino immigrants," Kaine said.

No doubt, Trump has made controversial statements about the groups Kaine cited. But did Trump go as far as saying "all Mexicans are rapists?"

We asked the Clinton-Kaine campaign for evidence. It cited 16 instances since June 2015 when Trump said that some of the unauthorized immigrants crossing the Mexican border into the U.S. are hardened criminals and rapists.

...Trump, in none of the quotes, made the charge that "all Mexicans are rapists," as Kaine said. There’s nothing that even approached such a contention.

So we rate Kaine’s statement False." Trump didn't say 'all' Mexicans are rapists

That's from the waayyyyy Left PolitiFact.

Watch the video and see...I know he did not say all Mexicans were rapist he used a conjecture with a statement to imply that...Are you also going to live in denial due to political motivation?

Thank you. It's true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

"The thing that amazes me is the depth of his trash talking with Latinos, saying all Mexicans are rapists and going after Latino immigrants," Kaine said.

No doubt, Trump has made controversial statements about the groups Kaine cited. But did Trump go as far as saying "all Mexicans are rapists?"

We asked the Clinton-Kaine campaign for evidence. It cited 16 instances since June 2015 when Trump said that some of the unauthorized immigrants crossing the Mexican border into the U.S. are hardened criminals and rapists.

...Trump, in none of the quotes, made the charge that "all Mexicans are rapists," as Kaine said. There’s nothing that even approached such a contention.

So we rate Kaine’s statement False." Trump didn't say 'all' Mexicans are rapists

Watch the video and see...I know he did not say all Mexicans were rapist he used a conjecture with a statement to imply that...Are you also going to live in denial due to political motivation?

I always provide documentation for my posts.
I used PolitiFact...a Leftwing source.

"I know he did not say all Mexicans were rapist..."

My point exactly

Case closed.

How sad that you deny the truth..By the vie, I voted for trump, yet I would never deny the truth of what someone said, in public with cameras rolling....
I know that some Mexicans are rapist, but so are some Americans...A logical conclusion is based on fact to formulate the truth, not a denial of the facts from opinion....

Chris Mathews is a white man living off his white card, like all white people in this country. He is also a journalist who needs his white audience to thrive financially. He has always been a middle of the road won't let a word be said by anyone save for himself ego maniac type of white guy journalist and for him and another white guy, Bill Maher to keep harping on white middle america, is insane.

There blue now red white haters are tucked away in these counties where jobs are being lost by the dozens and its nobody's fault, save for times are changing. The days of good wage jobs are over and when these idiots get with reality, they're gonna be alright. And no EPA stripped country as will be ours is gonna bring them back.

My point exactly

Apple and oranges here....the man is a racist...stop trying to put lipstick on this racist orange PIG!!!!

Exactly. Like I said, he never said Mexicans are rapists.

Rachel Maddow. They'll try to make anybody famous these days. Lesbians need their own channel so we don't have to hear or see them.

"...so we don't have to hear or see them."

Possibly no one has appraised you of this fact: viewing of any cable show is purely voluntary.

I have always found Maddow to be an excellent proponent of her perspective.
Unlike the Left, we on the Right are always far more informed about the other side...and part of that is due to observing shows like Maddow's.

For me....a Maddow- Liz Cheney Show would be on my regular viewing schedule.

Let's never forget that a defining characteristic....one that separates us from the Left....is that we never intend to silence opposing voices.
Now that's some funny shit. Dixie Chics ring a bell? Beyonce's ring a bell? LOLOLOLOL

For the record, morons, the Obama administration has been since day one DEPORTING ILLEGALS BACK TO THEIR COUNTRIES AT A PACE THAT WAS AT THE TIME UNPRECEDENTED....2.5 MILLION THUS FAR....CREDIT HE WILL NEVER GET.

Credit, no doubt Trump will take. Also understand, Trump will for a very long time ride the wave of the Obama success until his henchmen get into his brain and fuck things up.

Chris Mathews is a white man living off his white card, like all white people in this country. He is also a journalist who needs his white audience to thrive financially. He has always been a middle of the road won't let a word be said by anyone save for himself ego maniac type of white guy journalist and for him and another white guy, Bill Maher to keep harping on white middle america, is insane.

There blue now red white haters are tucked away in these counties where jobs are being lost by the dozens and its nobody's fault, save for times are changing. The days of good wage jobs are over and when these idiots get with reality, they're gonna be alright. And no EPA stripped country as will be ours is gonna bring them back.

And....the race card croupier shows up.

For the record, morons, the Obama administration has been since day one DEPORTING ILLEGALS BACK TO THEIR COUNTRIES AT A PACE THAT WAS AT THE TIME UNPRECEDENTED....2.5 MILLION THUS FAR....CREDIT HE WILL NEVER GET.

Credit, no doubt Trump will take. Also understand, Trump will for a very long time ride the wave of the Obama success until his henchmen get into his brain and fuck things up.

Immigration expert explains how Obama is lying about his border record - Hot Air

But I do agree with what politicians on both sides have not done in enforcing immigration laws..I lost my business to illegals in the era of the Bush jr. administration due to that very fact, and so called businessmen using illegals to work, instead of Americans...

I understand your point. I am getting a new roof on my house tomorrow.

I got bids from four different contractors. The one that I picked told me that he used illegals. He said that all his competitors also used illegals. He said that if any of them didn't use illegals they would never get a contract because their labor cost would be too high.

I don't like using illegals but somehow paying an extra $4-5K for my roof is less desirable.

Does your contractor do work in SW Florida?

If he does let me know if he did a good job.

I need a new roof.

My point exactly
Apple and oranges here....the man is a racist...stop trying to put lipstick on this racist orange PIG!!!!

There's no institutional racism in America.
Not a smidgen.

Some individual's opinion?
I don't believe in penalizing thought crimes...I'm not a Liberal.

My point exactly

There's no institutional racism in America.
Not a smidgen.

Some individual's opinion?
I don't believe in penalizing thought crimes...I'm not a Liberal.
I am a liberal, but I don't believe in penalizing thought....So try to be more specific in accusations and less general..

Rachel Maddow. They'll try to make anybody famous these days. Lesbians need their own channel so we don't have to hear or see them.

"...so we don't have to hear or see them."

Possibly no one has appraised you of this fact: viewing of any cable show is purely voluntary.

I have always found Maddow to be an excellent proponent of her perspective.
Unlike the Left, we on the Right are always far more informed about the other side...and part of that is due to observing shows like Maddow's.

For me....a Maddow- Liz Cheney Show would be on my regular viewing schedule.

Let's never forget that a defining characteristic....one that separates us from the Left....is that we never intend to silence opposing voices.
Now that's some funny shit. Dixie Chics ring a bell? Beyonce's ring a bell? LOLOLOLOL

I never use vulgarity...but I have no intention of preventing you from showing your true 'colors.'

Immigration expert explains how Obama is lying about his border record - Hot Air

He lies about everything....he's a Democrat.

"The common wisdom holds that 'both parties' have to appeal to the extremes during the primary and then move to the center for the general election. To the contrary, both parties run for office as conservatives. Once they have fooled the voters and are safely in office, Republicans sometimes double-cross the voters. Democrats always do."
Coulter, 11-27-03

Forum List

Back