Chris Cuomo is full of it

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Chris Cuomo Says His Coronavirus Fever Was So Bad He Hallucinated and Spoke to His Late Dad
he ain't sick...what a loser...if he had a fever over 100 degrees he would look terrible but he looks fine....can you imagine this clown doing this for ratings?...I sure can....I would bet my house that he is faking this....his family should be ashamed of him....

Buuuaaahahahahaha he must think we are all as dumb as he is....

What a complete clown......well done CNN....

Smiling and laughing it up...but he has a fever?.....Buuuaaahahahahahaha

Chris Cuomo Says His Coronavirus Fever Was So Bad He Hallucinated and Spoke to His Late Dad
he ain't sick...what a loser...if he had a fever over 100 degrees he would look terrible but he looks fine....can you imagine this clown doing this for ratings?...I sure can....I would bet my house that he is faking this....his family should be ashamed of him....

Mario Cuomo was so crooked that hey had to bury him in a trombone case

Tylenol3 which I found out I am allergic to, makes me go through that...has codeine in it and man oh man does my body and mind hate it..... such bad nightmares and the sweats !!! :eek:

What a crock. When I saw him being interviewed he said he didn't have a fever but had weird tingles at night. WTF? He was probably having dreams that Obama was still President.
He is lying and he is not smart enough to pull this off....he will be exposed and I can't wait to see that....like I said I would bet my house that he is not sick at all.....this is just an attempt to get ratings.....

What a crock. When I saw him being interviewed he said he didn't have a fever but had weird tingles at night. WTF? He was probably having dreams that Obama was still President.
He is lying and he is not smart enough to pull this off....he will be exposed and I can't wait to see that....like I said I would bet my house that he is not sick at all.....this is just an attempt to get ratings.....

Whelp --- again ---- he got yours. Apparently he's still getting them.

Forum List

Back