Tucker, Hannity, to a lesser degree, Laura...maybe cut down on guests in your hour and we can hear them all out

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Just an observation on these shows. Anyone else notice the same?

One pattern I see though is that they all either cut off their guests to get in their opinions, or, cut off their guests as they are running out of time.

Why not just cut down on a guest or two each night and you won't have to rush through and force rapid fire segments? Seems fairly straight forward to me.

Thank you for your time, as you were.

Have you told them? Seems reasonable to me.

You have their cell numbers? Their shows could be so much better in my opinion, but they are always rushed. Makes little sense to me.

Update: And here we go

How can I provide feedback about the network’s coverage?

Their shows have nothing to do with sharing information. Each guest is allowed to talk until they endorse the propaganda chosen for the day. A short sound byte is enough for that.

Fox news is for lefties who think they are righties. Flip over to OAN for a breath of fresh air if you are a righty.

Sadly...I must agree!

I find myself yelling at the TV when they interrupt their guests with the next question!

It pisses me off!

Just an observation on these shows. Anyone else notice the same?

One pattern I see though is that they all either cut off their guests to get in their opinions, or, cut off their guests as they are running out of time.

Why not just cut down on a guest or two each night and you won't have to rush through and force rapid fire segments? Seems fairly straight forward to me.

Thank you for your time, as you were.

You are correct. This happens because the shows are about them, not their guests. They are a product of the 24/7 news cycle.

Forum List

Back