Chris coumo 'Comes Out Of The Closet' To Attack God, America's Faith

Seeing Trumpsters pretend to be Christians always gives me the heebee jeebees.

Really. Did it give you the heebee jeebees when Hillary pretended to be a Baptist at a black church? Did it bother you when Bill Clinton walked around with a big Bible for the cameras? Did it bother you when Warren pretended to be a native American?

Does it only give you the heebee jeebees when non-Democrats pretend to be something they are not?
Well yes, of course. Phony Christians are phony Christians, and they give religion a bad name.

Did you think you "had" me there? Not everyone is a hypocritical winger. True story.

I have no idea, I was asking an honest question. So I'm a Christian, and I have never though of Trump as a moral leader.

I know lots of people that are..... not sure how to put it. It's not that they are hypocritical, but that they believe on a very 'surface' level. Like G-d is real, and I believe in Jesus, and now it's time to watch football.

I don't know where Trump is on this. He certainly has not been a Christian in the past. And I am not goofy enough to assume because he went for a photo op, that he had a conversion experience.

But I'm also not arrogant enough to think I know his heart, and that he can't possibly have had a conversion experience.

I know people that repented on their death beds in their 90s.

So I don't know..... beats me man.

What I do know is that at this point, Trump is the only pro-christian politician on the ticket. The Democrats hate Christians, even the ones in their own party.

Therefore my support is with Trump, regardless of where he is spiritually.

Most of the democrats are Christians. I'm sure God is going to come down and put a mask on people or tell them to stay home.

Its within you,
1 Corinthians 3:16 New International Version (NIV)

16 Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?

No they are not.

You are not a Christian, because you say you are a Christian. You are Christian, when you act like a Christian. Democrats support everything that goes against Christianity.

Now they might be Democrats out of ignorance. But I have hard time buying that most of the Democrats that claim to be Christian, are all ignorant of the clear anti-Christian views that Democrats display on a routine basis.

How can you be a Democrats, and absolutely scream and yell, because Trump had a Bible?

Impossible. No matter what you think of Trump in another areas, you can't be "against" having a Bible.

And the same would be true in a dozens of areas, like intentionally running business owners out of business, because they have Christians views. Democrats are in favor of that. They have made that clear.

Even attacking Samaritan's Purse, because they are Christian, when they opened a field hospital for Covid Patients in NYC.

That was all Democrats.

How can you be "Christian" and support people who are clearly, unambiguously, are anti-Christian?

Well honestly, you can't. Those are mutually exclusive positions. So either you are not a Democrat, or you are not a Christian. Given your actions show you are not Christian, and that you are Democrat.... I'd say the "being christian" part is false.

They are not Christians based on their actions.

Even the pastor at the church had a problem with that, and it was a photo op.

You know because they believe people should have equal rights and people's health are private??

I like the Democrats Christians more than the republican Christians.

Really. Did it give you the heebee jeebees when Hillary pretended to be a Baptist at a black church? Did it bother you when Bill Clinton walked around with a big Bible for the cameras? Did it bother you when Warren pretended to be a native American?

Does it only give you the heebee jeebees when non-Democrats pretend to be something they are not?

Links would be in order.

It's amazing how much the left-wing supporters don't know, or choose not to remember....

View attachment 358568

Held that big ol Bible up for the cameras. Made sure everyone could see it clearly. Good ol Christian boy, banging Monica, and Puala, Kathleen, and flat out raped Juanita.

Just a good ol Christian boy he was hold'en up that there Bible.

And Hillary.... She made sure when she went to that Black Baptist Convention, that everyone knew she was a Methodist, but she was married to Southern Baptist.

Yes sir! She was a good little Methodist, married to a Southern Baptists, that slut-shamed all the girls her wonderful Southern Baptists hubby banged.

I assume I don't have to actually post Warren's brilliant DNA test that proved she was 1/32 to 1/102 Native American?

Which she then deleted like we wouldn't notice after all these years of her claiming it.

Any questions?

Tramp still owes a million to her charity of choice, she had a dna test. Most people tell their children about what nationality they are, and we believe them.

Hillary didn't pretend she was a baptist.

Post #15 refers to the Bill Clinton smear you made.

Um... no. The Bureau of Indian Affairs requires that you be 1/4 Native, to qualify for education grants. The Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians require that you be 1/16 Native to join their tribe.

By no standard that does exist, and many do, is Warren even remotely native American.

Ok, that's fair enough. She did not pretend to be Baptist. She did pretend to be Christian, and tried to tie herself to them, because her husband was pretending to be a Southern Baptist.

The photo of Clinton was taken July 9, 2000, by Manny Ceneta and distributed by Getty Images.

The caption says it shows Clinton waving his Bible “following a church service at Foundry United Methodist Church.”
Clinton worshipped there “most Sundays when he’s in town,” according to a 1998 Washington Post article
So it’s not the same church.

And the post’s underlying implication about the similarity of the two situations is just as off base.

Clinton was pictured carrying his Bible after attending a church service at his church.
---------------------------------------
Not the same as a photo op.

None of that matters. Clinton was faking being a Christian, and was obviously and clearly holding a Bible up, when he was not even remotely Christian.

So, no you are wrong.

The photo of Clinton was taken July 9, 2000, by Manny Ceneta and distributed by Getty Images.

The caption says it shows Clinton waving his Bible “following a church service at Foundry United Methodist Church.”
Clinton worshipped there “most Sundays when he’s in town,” according to a 1998 Washington Post article

And the post’s underlying implication about the similarity of the two situations is just as off base.

Clinton was pictured carrying his Bible after attending a church service at his church.

None of that matters. Clinton was faking being a Christian, and was obviously and clearly holding a Bible up, when he was not even remotely Christian.

So, no you are wrong.
Why was Clinton being a fake Christian, and how do you know. He had went to church and was waving to someone, and it was 2000 and it was not that he was to get re-elected like tramp.

When you going to realize tramp did a photo op?

Everything they do matters or why did you bring it up?

Tramp still owes a million to her charity of choice, she had a dna test. Most people tell their children about what nationality they are, and we believe them.
She failed the test

Oh so she was a native American indian. She still had the dna test.
No, the test proved conclusively that she was not native American indian.
So if she had the test, tramp owes a million bucks to her a charity of her choice.

So, no you are wrong.
Why was Clinton being a fake Christian, and how do you know. He had went to church and was waving to someone, and it was 2000 and it was not that he was to get re-elected like tramp.

Everything they do matters.

Of course Trump was doing a photo op. He's a politician. That does not take a Ph.D to figure out.

Clinton was being a fake Christian the entire time. He was screwing an intern....... IN THE WHITE HOUSE. He was getting a blow job, while Yasser Arafat was waiting in the Rose Garden, to talk about middle east peace.

And we know this for a fact, from after he left office. He said in 2001, Georgetown University: "nobody's got the truth". You can look it up. The Speech was called "A struggle for the soul of the 21st century"

But that is exactly the opposite of what Jesus himself taught.

John 14:6

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Now if he was a Christian, at all... he simply can't say that we don't have have the truth. That no one has the truth.

That's not optional for a Christian. Jesus said directly... I am... THE WAY.... THE TRUTH....and THE LIFE... and NO ONE... comes to the father except through *ME*.

That's not a non-essential part of being a Christian. That is the very center and apex of the Christian theology and belief system.

If you don't believe that.... then you are simply NOT a Christian. End of story.

She failed the test

So if she had the test, tramp owes a million bucks to her a charity of her choice.

So most rational logical people, understood that the point was to prove she was native American. It was just take a test, to take a test.

If you are trying to do some sort of wonky mind bender, to make a point.... spare me. That's boring, and what stupid people do, when they fail to have a real point.

She proved what Trump was saying, which is that she is not native America. She lost. Trump won. Game over.

So, no you are wrong.

Of course Trump was doing a photo op. He's a politician. That does not take a Ph.D to figure out.

Clinton was being a fake Christian the entire time. He was screwing an intern....... IN THE WHITE HOUSE. He was getting a blow job, while Yasser Arafat was waiting in the Rose Garden, to talk about middle east peace.

And we know this for a fact, from after he left office. He said in 2001, Georgetown University: "nobody's got the truth". You can look it up. The Speech was called "A struggle for the soul of the 21st century"

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Now if he was a Christian, at all... he simply can't say that we don't have have the truth. That no one has the truth.

That's not optional for a Christian. Jesus said directly... I am... THE WAY.... THE TRUTH....and THE LIFE... and NO ONE... comes to the father except through *ME*.

That's not a non-essential part of being a Christian. That is the very center and apex of the Christian theology and belief system.

If you don't believe that.... then you are simply NOT a Christian. End of story.

And Jesus said a comforter will live within you, the Holy Spirit(you didn't read far enough)
The Advocate. 15 “If you love me, you will keep my commandments. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate[h] to be with you always, 17 the Spirit of truth,[i] which the world cannot accept, because it neither sees nor knows it. But you know it, because it remains with you, and will be in you.

Apparently you voted for tramp, who was known to have several affairs while his married wife sat at home,
instead of a woman who was cheated on!! Well glory be!! You picked the wrong person, which is evidenced now.

She failed the test

So most rational logical people, understood that the point was to prove she was native American. It was just take a test, to take a test.

If you are trying to do some sort of wonky mind bender, to make a point.... spare me. That's boring, and what stupid people do, when they fail to have a real point.

She proved what Trump was saying, which is that she is not native America. She lost. Trump won. Game over.

He still owes a ONE MILLION to a charity of Warrens choice. But he lies as he is a compulsive pathologically liar.

So, no you are wrong.

And Jesus said a comforter will live within you, the Holy Spirit(you didn't read far enough)
The Advocate. 15 “If you love me, you will keep my commandments. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate[h] to be with you always, 17 the Spirit of truth,[i] which the world cannot accept, because it neither sees nor knows it. But you know it, because it remains with you, and will be in you.

Apparently you voted for tramp, who was known to have several affairs while his married wife sat at home,
instead of a woman who was cheated on!! Well glory be!! You picked the wrong person, which is evidenced now.

Yes Jesus said that about people who were Christian. That statement doesn't make everyone a Christian, and doesn't contradict anything else I said.

No actually I didn't vote for Trump. And I still am not convinced he is a Christian, although he could be.

Everyone starts out as not being Christian. People who are Christian, at some point have a conversion experience. Cheating on your wife in the past, does not mean you can't be a Christian in the future.

The Apostle Paul was a murderer, that killed Christians, and he had a conversion experience.

Just because Trump was wild an insane in the past, does not mean it is not possible for him to be a Christian today.

The difference with Clinton, was that he was parading around with his Bible, while he was engaging in immoral and even illegal behavior while he was in office.

There is in fact a difference, whether you admit it or not, to claiming to be a Christian today, when 2 or even 5 years ago, you were doing drugs or sleeping with someone else while married..... and going to Church on Sunday, and banging Monica Lewinsky in the Oval Office on Monday.

Huge difference.

Regardless of that, I would not vote for Trump because he was a moral leader. Of course he isn't.

My support of Trump at this point, is purely because he is at least pro-Christian in his stance, and his policies.

If you have to choose between a pure Christian-hating bigot, or a non-Christian that is generally in favor of Christianity.... I'll take the Non-Christian that is generally pro-Christian in his policies.

Trump loves America, and Democrats hate America.

So I will absolutely be voting for Trump in the coming election, even though I didn't in the previous. And it is the right move for a Christian to make. The Democrats would love to destroy us, and wreck our businesses, and ruin our economy, and ban Christianity if they could.

I will vote for Trump. And I won't have any problems doing so.

She failed the test

He still owes a ONE MILLION to a charity of Warrens choice. But he lies as he is a compulsive pathologically liar.

You have the right to be liar yourself and wrong.

Just remember that every time you lie like this, you are proving you are absolutely no better than Trump that you hate, and everyone can see it.

Links would be in order.

It's amazing how much the left-wing supporters don't know, or choose not to remember....

View attachment 358568

Held that big ol Bible up for the cameras. Made sure everyone could see it clearly. Good ol Christian boy, banging Monica, and Puala, Kathleen, and flat out raped Juanita.

And Hillary.... She made sure when she went to that Black Baptist Convention, that everyone knew she was a Methodist, but she was married to Southern Baptist.

Yes sir! She was a good little Methodist, married to a Southern Baptists, that slut-shamed all the girls her wonderful Southern Baptists hubby banged.

I assume I don't have to actually post Warren's brilliant DNA test that proved she was 1/32 to 1/102 Native American?

Which she then deleted like we wouldn't notice after all these years of her claiming it.

Any questions?

actually she failed the test unless she was shooting for a South America heritage

Well yes, of course. Phony Christians are phony Christians, and they give religion a bad name.

Did you think you "had" me there? Not everyone is a hypocritical winger. True story.

Contrary to the Fatwas of the All Powerful Religious Left, there are plenty of Christians out there that don't think abortion is a sacrament and don't believe in the sanctity of sodomy. That's the real problem, the prejudice and hatred of libs toward anyone who doesn't toe their line.

Links would be in order.

View attachment 358568

Any questions?

Trump doesn't owe Pocahontas a god dam thing. If he did, she'd sue him

Forum List

Back