Chris Christie: let's treat immigrants like FEDEX packages!!! Let's tag 'em!

“At any moment, FedEx can tell you where that package is. It’s on the truck. It’s at the station. It’s on the airplane. Yet we let people come to this country with visas, and the minute they come in, we lose track of them,”

Uhm, ok....

I think the Christie clown hasn't thought this all the way through, the only way FedEx can know where the packages are is to scan them when they move on to the next station.

So unless he plans to hire millions of homeland gestapo agents, equip them with scanners and put them on every train/bus station, airport, tolgate etc. I don't see how this would work.

Not that it matters since he has 0% chance of becoming pretzeldent anyway, maybe he should worry about keeping track of his hamburgers and twinkies instead.

:alcoholic:

Nice try, Stat, but conservatives don't like Christie. He is a liberal. He's more like you than us.
Throwing off the bus now... Sorry he is GOP stink...

Just because they embarrass you, doesn't mean you can call them liberals...

The RWers here don't get it, just because you don't like something doesn't make it liberal, this is ditto for NAZI, Communists, Fascists, Anarchy, hippies in a field....

Christie here is going damn close to early final solution type techniques... He is dehumanising them (he is not alone in the GOP) which was the first step...

So own these guys as they fall off... Christie was a former front runner (or close to it) who is getting desparate...

Good idea, Christie, but only if you agree to wear this tag yourself:

high-caution-wide-load-magnet-4282.png

Nice try, Stat, but conservatives don't like Christie. He is a liberal. He's more like you than us.
Throwing off the bus now... Sorry he is GOP stink...

Just because they embarrass you, doesn't mean you can call them liberals...

The RWers here don't get it, just because you don't like something doesn't make it liberal, this is ditto for NAZI, Communists, Fascists, Anarchy, hippies in a field....

Christie here is going damn close to early final solution type techniques... He is dehumanising them (he is not alone in the GOP) which was the first step...

So own these guys as they fall off... Christie was a former front runner (or close to it) who is getting desparate...
Dumbshit, I'm not calling him a liberal because I don't like him, I don't like him because he's a damn liberal. You probably agree with him on issues more than I do.

Christie was destroyed by Democrats with the bridge scandal, now they want to resurrect his political career? Maybe they realized they shot their wad WAY too early on fat boy?

At any rate, he's irrelevant. He has no support, no chance, and soon- no $$$$$

Dems had nothing whatsoever to do with Gov Krispie Kreme's bridge scandal. That was entirely a self inflicted wound.

Christie was destroyed by Democrats with the bridge scandal, now they want to resurrect his political career? Maybe they realized they shot their wad WAY too early on fat boy?

At any rate, he's irrelevant. He has no support, no chance, and soon- no $$$$$

Uhm, Christie is not running as a Democrat. Neither did we destroy him nor will we resurrect him, but gee, thanks for ascribing such awesome powers to us!!

Last edited:
“At any moment, FedEx can tell you where that package is. It’s on the truck. It’s at the station. It’s on the airplane. Yet we let people come to this country with visas, and the minute they come in, we lose track of them,”

Uhm, ok....

I think the Christie clown hasn't thought this all the way through, the only way FedEx can know where the packages are is to scan them when they move on to the next station.

So unless he plans to hire millions of homeland gestapo agents, equip them with scanners and put them on every train/bus station, airport, tolgate etc. I don't see how this would work.

Not that it matters since he has 0% chance of becoming pretzeldent anyway, maybe he should worry about keeping track of his hamburgers and twinkies instead.

:alcoholic:

Bingo, Which is why this is such dehumanizing talk.

Of course, with passports across the world having biometric data stored in them, I suppose it would be possible to use GPS to track the passport all the time, which of course would be a massive invasion of privacy, but that's no guarantee that you are tracking the person, because maybe he places the passport somewhere and then goes travelling. The only way to be 100% sure you can track the person is to tag him with a chip that can be located by GPS tracking.

Or you can place collars around their necks. Yeah, that would be just the hit, what?

Forum List

Back