Chris Chripie is getting ripped for his 'insane' comment on vaccinations

Hundreds of millions of children and adults are alive today because of vaccinations. Thank god for science that helped create them.

Anti-SCIENCE REPUBLICANS! You bastards are very lucky I and probably a 1/3rd of your party hate the social agenda of the left as we do...Because, we'd be gone and you'd not win shit.

its actually anti science libs that makeup the majority of anti childhood vacs..........

Hundreds of millions of children and adults are alive today because of vaccinations. Thank god for science that helped create them.

Anti-SCIENCE REPUBLICANS! You bastards are very lucky I and probably a 1/3rd of your party hate the social agenda of the left as we do...Because, we'd be gone and you'd not win shit.

its actually anti science libs that makeup the majority of anti childhood vacs..........

lol

SO you're saying that vaccines didn't save tens of millions of lives since the 18th century?

Wait a second....it's "insane" to want public policy to strike a balance that respects a parent's right to choose medical procedures for their children? Holy Hell, we really are fucked.
Yes, that is what we now call 'moderates.' People who think that freedom is disgusting.

And you will be called a wacko or far right loon for thinking that people should be free to choose anything.

lol

SO you're saying that vaccines didn't save tens of millions of lives since the 18th century?
Is that really what I said............try some honesty eh

Wait a second....it's "insane" to want public policy to strike a balance that respects a parent's right to choose medical procedures for their children? Holy Hell, we really are fucked.
Yes, that is what we now call 'moderates.' People who think that freedom is disgusting.

And you will be called a wacko or far right loon for thinking that people should be free to choose anything.

So the government should just allow a child to die that could be saved? Of course, I am talking to someone that hates government and believes that only a few people at the top at a corporation should control everything.

lol

Where did you get that?

His statement was pretty clear to me - it is the left that generates most of the anti vaccine rhetoric. Maybe he will clarify but I think that is what he was getting at. I don't think that I can say he is incorrect either - I don't actually know anyone on the right that will not vaccinate their children but I know a few naturalist nuts that will not. You want to guess where they fall?

lol

You wouldn't know it. Learn some history or fuck off.

It is the latest rightwing attack on science

They spread urban legends about vaccines spreading autism, retardation and all kinds of evils

Then, when a preventable disease such as measles resurfaces.....they blame OBAMA

Since when did parents have the right to choose whether or not to endanger their children and everyone else's?

So the government should just allow a child to die that could be saved? Of course, I am talking to someone that hates government and believes that only a few people at the top at a corporation should control everything.
Are you going to stop children from participating in swimming also? Many children die by drowning. Perhaps you would like to address hiking or other dangerous activities that parents take their children on. What about those that fly? Flying small aircraft is actually quite dangerous. Perhaps you would like to stop parents from taking their children on non-commercial aircraft?

then again, I am talking to an outright liar making claims I have CLEARLY never made (like I hate the government or think that corporations should control anything). Why don't you try again with the hyperbole.

Christie clarifies comments on measles vaccine after call for 8216 balance 8217 causes stir - The Washington Post

Chris Christie walked back comments he made here Monday morning calling for "balance" on the measles vaccine debate to allow for parental choice, asserting that "there is no question kids should be vaccinated."

Chris Christie is getting ripped for his insane comment on vaccinations - Business Insider

Some parents say measles vaccines are linked to autism and choose not to vaccinate their kids; this idea has been widely debunked by the federal government and medical community, which say the anti-vaccine movement has contributed to a resurgence in measles cases.

------------------------------------
The most hilarious part of this is the part where Chrispie "imprisoned" the women he was afraid had Ebola.
Remember, scientists said leave her alone and vaccinate children. Guess Moby knows more than scientists. Just like most Republicans.
"Moby"....if Christie was a Democrat and Crusader Frank had called him that you would be all over Frank saying how Republicans always resort to name calling.....
No I wouldn't. Crispie is the only man I ever heard of who got his stomach stapled and is still growing. He must be eating around the staple.

Are you going to stop children from participating in swimming also? Many children die by drowning. Perhaps you would like to address hiking or other dangerous activities that parents take their children on. What about those that fly? Flying small aircraft is actually quite dangerous. Perhaps you would like to stop parents from taking their children on non-commercial aircraft?

then again, I am talking to an outright liar making claims I have CLEARLY never made (like I hate the government or think that corporations should control anything). Why don't you try again with the hyperbole.
You said: Are you going to stop children from participating in swimming also? Many children die by drowning.

Drowning isn't "contagious" fool. What a ridiculous comparison. If you don't know better, you should.

It is the latest rightwing attack on science

They spread urban legends about vaccines spreading autism, retardation and all kinds of evils

Then, when a preventable disease such as measles resurfaces.....they blame OBAMA
Who is blaming obie? That guy is too fucking stupid to be part of the conversation. Much like you.

So many diseases in this country have nearly been wiped out by science. Why do Republicans want to bring them back? Nostalgic for the "good old days"?

Liberals do just that with abortion. But they call that a choice. Killing a child is a choice not immunizing them isn't I guess.

lol

You wouldn't know it. Learn some history or fuck off.
Now go back and read the link posted...and again try some honesty instead of writing reams of statements nobody said and claiming they did............grow up

lol

Where did you get that?

His statement was pretty clear to me - it is the left that generates most of the anti vaccine rhetoric. Maybe he will clarify but I think that is what he was getting at. I don't think that I can say he is incorrect either - I don't actually know anyone on the right that will not vaccinate their children but I know a few naturalist nuts that will not. You want to guess where they fall?
Name someone from the left generating the rhetoric

On the right we got Christie, Paul and Bachmann...who you got?

So the government should just allow a child to die that could be saved?

Yes, the government should allow people to die. It's not the government's job to choose medical procedures for our children. There are plenty of cases where children die because their parents think prayer is more effective than an appendectomy. It's tragic. But that's their choice. Not yours. Not mine. Not the government's.

Liberals do just that with abortion. But they call that a choice. Killing a child is a choice not immunizing them isn't I guess.
Yes it is

Pregnancy is not a communicable disease

Yes it is

Pregnancy is not a communicable disease
To hear you assholes talk about it you would think it's a death sentence for any woman to become pregnant.

Forum List

Back