I hope the alphabet agencies are paying attention.

They're part of the problem
We need to be more like Israel and realize Islam is an Ideology and not a religion and start profiling these people as radical cult members.
Lol I dont think you know that muslims under Israeli occupation are 20% of the total population. That's not counting the west bank Gaza, and the refugees in the surrounding countries and abroad.
Muslims tell Israel inside "israel" that they will fight them till they get their land back.
You typical trump supporters have no clue, that's why you are more likely to be a bigot and racist....just too much ignorance.
There are no Muslims under Israeli Occupation.

Israel is a Sovereign Nation, with a well defined border.

The Gaza Strip was already given to Palestine and they are self governing.
They rejected actual ownership of The Gaza Strip which Israel has offered the Fake Palestinians numerous times.
Hahaha can someone educate this fool please.

We need to be more like Israel and realize Islam is an Ideology and not a religion and start profiling these people as radical cult members.
Lol I dont think you know that muslims under Israeli occupation are 20% of the total population. That's not counting the west bank Gaza, and the refugees in the surrounding countries and abroad.
Muslims tell Israel inside "israel" that they will fight them till they get their land back.
You typical trump supporters have no clue, that's why you are more likely to be a bigot and racist....just too much ignorance.

Your the one without a clue. The Jews had that land during the time of Christ.

The Arabs abandoned it when the new State of Israel was formed.

They thought they could take the land back in a fight and kill all the Jews. Guess what. Israel beat the shit out of them and won the land by conquest.

So, anyone who doesn't worship Muslims like you do is a bigot and a racist??

You lady are a fucking idiot.

They rejected actual ownership of The Gaza Strip which Israel has offered the Fake Palestinians numerous times.
Certainly not you. You don't even know what's in The Koran.
You have not studied the 4,000 years of history Hebrews have lived in The Promise Land.

Furthermore, Islam claims to be both spiritually, and genetically to be descendants of Abraham.

The Abrahamic Covenant defines Israel's Borders as Pictured Below.

iu

So In My Opinion, it is ISRAEL that should be saying:

"GET OFF MY LAWN"!!!! to anyone living within those borders.

Or was Muhammad a Liar and Arabs and Muslims have NO RELATION TO ABRAHAM?

If you say you are from Abraham, then you must Honor The Abrahamic Convenant.

That means Islam is The Occupier, and Squatter, and Invader.

The Arabas abandoned it when the new State of Israel was formed.

They thought they could take the land back in a fight and kill all the Jews. Guess what. Israel beat the shit out of them.

Your bigot friend said there are no muslims in Israel.
Btw: you showed your inogrance once again, Issa is jesus in Arabic is not a female name lol

They thought they could take the land back in a fight and kill all the Jews. Guess what. Israel beat the shit out of them.

Btw: you showed your inogrance once again, Issa is jesus in Arabic is not a female name lol

Of course there are Muslims in Israel. They work there.

Well excuse me. You SIR are a fucking idiot.

They thought they could take the land back in a fight and kill all the Jews. Guess what. Israel beat the shit out of them and won the land by conquest.

Half of The Arabs abandoned it, and the other half sold their Land which was Swamp and Desert to The Jews at Exorbitant Prices. There was a lot of price gouging going on, and The Arabs were happy to sell them that land, and laughed all the way to the bank thinking they had conned The Jew out of a lot of money for Worthless Land.

They only wanted it back when The Jews and GOD made The Deserts Bloom.

You have not studied the 4,000 years of history Hebrews have lived in The Promise Land.

Furthermore, Islam claims to be both spiritually, and genetically to be descendants of Abraham.

iu

So you know better than these Jews ?

maxresdefault.jpg

Loooooool you showed how ignorant you are again. Hahaha
Please pick a fucking book, you cant just rely on foxnews.

Half of The Arabs abandoned it, and the other half sold their Land which was Swamp and Desert to The Jews at Exorbitant Prices. There was a lot of price gouging going on, and The Arabs were happy to sell them that land, and laughed all the way to the bank thinking they had conned The Jew out of a lot of money for Worthless Land.

They only wanted it back when The Jews and GOD made The Deserts Bloom.
Pohahahahahahaa I'm done, you sie are. Clueless. No wonder trump made it hahaha...wow just wow.

iu

maxresdefault.jpg
LOL

Hilarious with Palestinian Flags behind them.

And "FREE PALESTINE"

I am going to borrow from Donald TRUMP!

FAKE JEWS!

Last edited:
Islam is the world's second-largest religion with over 1.8 billion followers or 24% of the world's population, most commonly known as Muslims.

And like Republicans it has its fringe groups that taint its core philosophy ...
The Islamic "fringe" constitutes about 40% of Muslims.

You should do some research. I did. You obviously don't know how to research anything.

Sucks to be your stupid ass.

Disturbing footage of Muslim kids saying they would sacrifice themselves and kill for the "army of Allah" surfaced from an Islamic center in Philadelphia.

The Muslim American Society (MAS) Islamic Center in Philadelphia posted the video to its Facebook page celebrating "Ummah Day" in which young children wearing Palestinian scarves sang and read poetry about killing for Allah and the mosque in Jerusalem.

Shocking video of children in Philadelphia Muslim Society: 'We will chop off their heads' for Allah - news+ - att.net

But but but the CRUSADES!!!!!!

Islam is the world's second-largest religion with over 1.8 billion followers or 24% of the world's population, most commonly known as Muslims.

And like Republicans it has its fringe groups that taint its core philosophy ...
I think you are a little low on your percentages.

You don't get Jew Hating Muslims in Congress without a larger majority of Muslims who voted for them not feeling the same way.

iu

maxresdefault.jpg
LOL

FAKE JEWS!
Fake Jews? Hahaha

Protest-in-NewYork-November-2014.jpg

jews-against-israel-Neturei-Karta-at-a-protest-in-Downing-St-against-Netanyahu-visit-Sep-9-2015-3.jpg

You should do some research. I did. You obviously don't know how to research anything.

Sucks to be your stupid ass.
You clearly didnt thinking I'm a lady where. Clearly I'm using jesus as a name haha.

I think you are a little low on your percentages.

You don't get Jew Hating Muslims in Congress without a larger majority of Muslims who voted for them not feeling the same way.
Muslims all learn from the same books. The message of hate and the obligations to act on that hate are very clear.

iu

maxresdefault.jpg
LOL

FAKE JEWS!
Fake Jews? Hahaha

Protest-in-NewYork-November-2014.jpg

jews-against-israel-Neturei-Karta-at-a-protest-in-Downing-St-against-Netanyahu-visit-Sep-9-2015-3.jpg
Fake Jews?

Jews that are Dhimmis. Look it up.

Forum List

Back