The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
The DemNazi Resistance will again try to convince you Islam is harmless, and is a faith equivalent to Judaism or Christianity. It is not. It is a political doctrine equivalent to Nazism, and The Koran is just a 7th Century version of Mein Kampf. Doubt Me?

Shocking video of children in Philadelphia Muslim Society: 'We will chop off their heads' for Allah

Disturbing footage of Muslim kids saying they would sacrifice themselves and kill for the "army of Allah" surfaced from an Islamic center in Philadelphia.

The Muslim American Society (MAS) Islamic Center in Philadelphia posted the video to its Facebook page celebrating "Ummah Day" in which young children wearing Palestinian scarves sang and read poetry about killing for Allah and the mosque in Jerusalem.

The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), a watchdog group, alerted Fox News to the video.

"These are not isolated incidents; they are happening in major centers of the country – including in Pennsylvania," MEMRI said in a statement.

In the video, translated by MEMRI, kids can be heard singing: "The land of the Prophet Muhammad's Night Journey is calling us. Our Palestine must return to us."

One girl talks about martyrs sacrificing their lives without hesitation to conquer Jerusalem.

"We will defend the land of divine guidance with our bodies, and we will sacrifice our souls without hesitation," a second girl says. "We will chop off their heads, and we will liberate the sorrowful and exalted Al-Aqsa Mosque. We will lead the army of Allah fulfilling His promise, and we will subject them to eternal torture."

MAS Philly belongs to the Muslim American Society (MAS), which has 42 chapters in the United States and one in the United Kingdom.

Last edited:
Islam is about 500 years out of date. Unfortunately, the Koran forbids any revised versions.

Islam is about 500 years out of date. Unfortunately, the Koran forbids any revised versions.
The Koran is a work of Fiction Entirely.

Muhammad is considered a prophet yet did not write one original prophecy in The Koran.
He also was illiterate and failed the Biblical test for Prophets in The Bible.

There are so many inaccuracies and falsehoods in The Koran that I don't know how an educated person could ever accept anything in it as anything else but a comic book work of fantasy.

The DemNazi Resistance will again try to convince you Islam is harmless, and is a faith equivalent to Judaism or Christianity. It is not. It is a political doctrine equivalent to Nazism, and The Koran is just a 7th Century version of Mein Kampf. Doubt Me?

Shocking video of children in Philadelphia Muslim Society: 'We will chop off their heads' for Allah

Disturbing footage of Muslim kids saying they would sacrifice themselves and kill for the "army of Allah" surfaced from an Islamic center in Philadelphia.

The Muslim American Society (MAS) Islamic Center in Philadelphia posted the video to its Facebook page celebrating "Ummah Day" in which young children wearing Palestinian scarves sang and read poetry about killing for Allah and the mosque in Jerusalem.

The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), a watchdog group, alerted Fox News to the video.

"These are not isolated incidents; they are happening in major centers of the country – including in Pennsylvania," MEMRI said in a statement.

In the video, translated by MEMRI, kids can be heard singing: "The land of the Prophet Muhammad's Night Journey is calling us. Our Palestine must return to us."

One girl talks about martyrs sacrificing their lives without hesitation to conquer Jerusalem.

"We will defend the land of divine guidance with our bodies, and we will sacrifice our souls without hesitation," a second girl says. "We will chop off their heads, and we will liberate the sorrowful and exalted Al-Aqsa Mosque. We will lead the army of Allah fulfilling His promise, and we will subject them to eternal torture."

MAS Philly belongs to the Muslim American Society (MAS), which has 42 chapters in the United States and one in the United Kingdom.

I hope the alphabet agencies are paying attention.

I hope so too, since there are 42 Chapters Alone in America of just this ONE ISLAMIC ORGANIZATION, AKA "Sponsor of Terrorism"

The Video mentioned in the article which you can watch, was not TAKEN in THE MIDDLE EAST.

Nope.

Try Philadelphia PA!

That's what they teach school children in Philly?

Decapitation?

Its the death cult. They don't assimilate in any country they invest.

Hell they worship a pedophile.

The only "religion" they recognize is their own.

They should all be booted out of the US and Europe right back to the shitholes they crawled out of.

Sorry bout that,

1. Only a complete IDIOT doesn't see islam is a terrorist movement, its not religion, unless you want to consider terrorism a religion.
  2. I've been saying this for over 20 years now.
  3. I've been saying it on this site from day one, when I joined in 2007 I think it was, research me.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Islam is the world's second-largest religion with over 1.8 billion followers or 24% of the world's population, most commonly known as Muslims.

And like Republicans it has its fringe groups that taint its core philosophy ...

And like Republicans it has its fringe groups that taint its core philosophy ...
But, unlike republicans, they use literal passages from their religion to commit genocide, punish people for apostasy, punish homosexuality with death, and a lot of other fun things.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Only a complete IDIOT doesn't see islam is a terrorist movement, its not religion, unless you want to consider terrorism a religion.
  2. I've been saying this for over 20 years now.
  3. I've been saying it on this site from day one, when I joined in 2007 I think it was, research me.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
So Mooslims themselves are IDIOTS, in my opinion. Because it is THEY THAT TELL US THAT JIHAD is DEMANDED OF EVERY MUSLIM, YET DENY IT WHEN THE EVIDENCE IS THROWN IN THEIR FACE.

When you teach your school children in Philadelphia PA to Behead Jews and Christians, Yah you Asshole Pig Cock Suckers, IT IS A TERRORIST MOVEMENT.

Sorry about your luck, Jihadi! Tell Fake allah to get off his ass and do something about it.
iu

Islam is the world's second-largest religion with over 1.8 billion followers or 24% of the world's population, most commonly known as Muslims.

Thank God Hell is a REALLY REALLY BIG PLACE. That tells me there will be AT LEAST 1.8 Billion People in Hell. And that is just on the first night of Judgment Day.

They're part of the problem
We need to be more like Israel and realize Islam is an Ideology and not a religion and start profiling these people as radical cult members.
Lol I dont think you know that muslims under Israeli occupation are 20% of the total population. That's not counting the west bank Gaza, and the refugees in the surrounding countries and abroad.
Muslims tell Israel inside "israel" that they will fight them till they get their land back.
You typical trump supporters have no clue, that's why you are more likely to be a bigot and racist....just too much ignorance.

They're part of the problem
We need to be more like Israel and realize Islam is an Ideology and not a religion and start profiling these people as radical cult members.
Lol I dont think you know that muslims under Israeli occupation are 20% of the total population. That's not counting the west bank Gaza, and the refugees in the surrounding countries and abroad.
Muslims tell Israel inside "israel" that they will fight them till they get their land back.
You typical trump supporters have no clue, that's why you are more likely to be a bigot and racist....just too much ignorance.
There are no Muslims under Israeli Occupation.

Israel is a Sovereign Nation, with a well defined border.

Anyone living inside of those borders is a guest of The Israeli State.

The Gaza Strip was already given to Palestine and they are self governing.
They rejected actual ownership of The Gaza Strip which Israel has offered the Fake Palestinians numerous times.

Forum List

Back