Choose

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenieB

Rookie
Nov 9, 2020
What Happened to Fox? Why are your Anchors addressing Biden as President Elect? He was only elected by the media, not the Legal Voters. Nothing has been certified yet. Additionally, why are you saying that President Trump has "no evidence" of irregularities when it is a well-known fact that over 47 counties in MI and over 27 States used the same "Glitch" software that favored Dems over Republicans? One MI County alone discovered this glitch changed 6,000+ Republican favored votes. All of that has to be recounted. That's not fake. Trump didn't call for the recount in MI. MI did. Trump didn't call for the recount in GA. GA did. And as for Fraud, dozens of credible people have provided sworn statements of fraud; Hundreds, if not Thousands of Dead People Voted. The PA Governor and State Supreme Court actions of changing election procedure only days before the election will most certainly be overturned by the U.S. Supreme Court because their actions proved to be unconstitutional! Executive Branch can't change election rules, only the State Legislature can. That's the Law. President Trump and the Republicans have every RIGHT to contest this election and "you know it". Has FOX joined the mainstream media agenda of suppression and censorship? What FOX? 70 Million+ Republican voters are not enough viewership for you? I'm not watching Fake News that continues to divide our Country. I want straight forward, honest journalism... See Ya FOX... and I'm taking my 70 million+ deplorable friends with me. Biden is NOT President Elect Biden and Republicans have every "Constitutional Right" to question the validity of this election... Retract, or we're gone. Honestly and Transparency or Mainstream Hateful Agenda and Censorship... choose!

C'mon MAN !

I've been telling you for over a year that Fox is not Conservatives friends any longer.

What took you so long ???

Well don't feel too bad.....Skye and others called me crazy at the time.

Fox begain going native a few years ago

and they just get worse over time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back