LOL! Antifa Terrorists Smash Up Portland Democrat Party Office

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
LOL! Antifa Terrorists Smash Up Portland Democrat Party Office

9 Nov 2020 ~~ By Brock Simmons
Fresh from today’s irony file, the *mostly peaceful* rioters in Portland have taken their rage out on their enablers by targeting and attacking the Multnomah County Democrats headquarters. Apparently not content with what they believe to be Trump’s defeat, they also want to defeat the party that has stood back and allowed them to destroy the city nearly ever night over the past 5 1/2 months. There are initial reports of upwards of 10 windows smashed out, with “no presidents” and “ACAB” spray painted on the building.

*Note the “Hate Not Welcome” sign.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You may recall the Democrat Party Of Oregon building was hit last year, as it was the site of antifa thug Sean Kealiher’s fatal demise. Activists spray painted that building then too.
Perhaps this is what the mainstream democrats get by hitching their wagon to extremist hate groups.
UPDATE: We’ve updated this article to clarify exactly which building was hit. ALSO, three were arrested as per the Portland Police press release:
In the evening hours of November 8, 2020, a group of people gathered in Laurelhurst Park located in the 500 block of Southeast Cesar E. Chavez Boulevard. The group left the park and began marching in a northerly direction towards Northeast Sandy Boulevard. Once the group reached Northeast Sandy Boulevard they gathered outside the Multnomah County Dmocrats building located in the 3500 block.​
Several members of the group began to tag the Multnomah County Democrats building with graffiti and broke out several of the building’s windows. After engaging in criminal activity, the group quickly left the location and headed back southbound towards Laurelhurst Park. As the group fled from the location, Portland Police arrived on scene and made targeted arrests of subjects who had engaged in criminal activity. The remainder of the group dispersed into the neighborhood.​
The following individuals were booked into the Multnomah County Detention Center:
*24-year-old JAMES WALKER PRETTYMAN, Criminal Mischief II
*33-year-old THOMAS MOLLROCEK, Criminal Mischief II, Escape III
*22-year-old MAXIMILLAN JENNINGS, Criminal Mischief I​

Comment:
#Antifa is a myth, just an idea....
1604943007682.png

The scorpion has killed the frog.....
This is the end result of allowing people to commit crimes and not punishing them for it. The leaders in Portland created this mess, let them figure out a way to fix it themselves. The thugs in Portland aren't going to stop until the courts start handing out serious jail time.
Biden has to concede!... There is too much in the way of suspicious voting results for him to take office. China Joe is now proving to be illegitimate by the fraudulent voting that is being proven in the swing states.
He had asthma as a teen hich kept you from serving in the military. He are not fit to hold office.
Kamala is NOT a "natural born citizen" as required in Article 2 having been born to TWO FOREIGN students here on visas which terms they violated, overstayed, married and had Kamala, BEFORE they became US Citizens.
oncede Mr. Biden! Do the right thing for the nation.

Gateway Pundit with yet another bogus headline. We don't know who these vandals were. Cut it with the AntiFa garbage until we know who those arrested are. My guess is Anarchists, Proud Boys or Boogaloo Boys. "Fuck Biden" graffiti on wall? Cool, at least we know they weren't fans of Biden. Your team most likely.

no surprised Antifa is made of some real winners and nut hut escapees .
I tend to think nothing will make them happy and they just need to be radical and destructive .
Any excuse will work for them .
BLM is a lot like that also .
At some point both will be a problem again and Im curious to see how blow hole joe biter deals with them.

Gateway Pundit with yet another bogus headline. We don't know who these vandals were. Cut it with the AntiFa garbage until we know who those arrested are. My guess is Anarchists, Proud Boys or Boogaloo Boys. "Fuck Biden" graffiti on wall? Cool, at least we know they weren't fans of Biden. Your team most likely.
No evidence, the DA drops the case.

Of course you deny it, you fucking Progressive quisling.

These morons were of use to you, but now they are of of your control, and you have to deal with it.

These morons were of use to you, but now they are of of your control, and you have to deal with it.
Antifa is a freight train full of morons with no place to go , they just live to riot and cry

Antifa is a freight train full of morons with no place to go , they just live to riot and cry

They can go to mommy's basement and stay there

Hahahahah.
This is hysterical. Now we can add “boogaloo boys” (whoever they are” and the proud boys to the leftists list of bogey men. I wonder how all the “white supremacists” will feel not getting credit for all the violence anymore?
The proud boys rioting... lol. You’ve go to be kidding me.
I get it, you’re a liberal. We don’t agree in policy. But for gods sake, get a grip on reality. The people rioting are the same leftist assholes who have been rioting all year. Antifa, anarchists, etc.
Boogaloo bots and the proud boys.... ahhhhh man.

Hahahahah.
This is hysterical. Now we can add “boogaloo boys” (whoever they are” and the proud boys to the leftists list of bogey men. I wonder how all the “white supremacists” will feel not getting credit for all the violence anymore?
I get it, you’re a liberal. We don’t agree in policy. But for gods sake, get a grip on reality. The people rioting are the same leftist assholes who have been rioting all year. Antifa, anarchists, etc.

Beefy Boy is a know-nothing assclown, but we've known that for eons! ;-)

Hahahahah.

I hear you're some pest from NZ living in Australia

Any reason Americans should listen to you? Other than you think so?

Go away, you have no standing here

Had Rump won, I indeed might have moved to Australia or New Zealand. Beautiful countries!
Don't talk to me about "no standing" honey. You've fallen on your face around here too many times to go there. ;-)

Had Rump won, I indeed might have moved to Australia or New Zealand. Beautiful countries!
Don't talk to me about "no standing" honey. You've fallen on your face around here too many times to go there. ;-)

You heard me. Goddamn foreign tool thinks I'm going to take direction from?

Hahaha oh me achin ribs.

Hahahahah.

You’re an absolute joke. You find a news article or 2 that fits your narrative, and then you expand that to be some large issue.
Let me ask you... is Antifa real? Are they an “idea”? Have they been rioting and commuting arson and acts of violence?

Forum List

Back