Choose your "Facts" about what happened on 911

My BS is that two planes crashed into the twin towers full of jet fuel,the crashes severely compromised the integrity of the structure and the fires fueled by jet fuel weakened the beams.The weight of the floors above combined with the weakened floors below it caused the upper floors to fall,the accumulating weight of each floor added up and the building collapsed from the weight of the floors above.

Your explanation,thermite charges,black OPS MISSION,Dick Cheney,Bush and at the end you scream out.....HALIBURTON....then go on your way.

the lead fire investigator at NIST seriously questions this report and the procedures used in the investigation

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report
but he doesn't think it was an inside job

Some dope on here posted a video that showed some guy being interviewed. Being interviewed was an employee that worked the weekend before 9-11 in which the Towers were powered down for 30+ hours for maintenance on the buildings. The suggestion is that this was when two of the biggest buildings in the world were wired with explosives.Just think of the huge amount of explosives needed to accomplish this.Just think of how much time would be needed to get into the core of the building or to plant the explosives around the outside of the buildings where the true support of the towers were.We are dealing with people here who say crazy shit because they want attention,want to be different from any sane person who saw what happened that day.

Oh it's all very simple... ya just slap super-hi-tech charges... at key locations... and crash a couple of jumbo jets into your target.

Old school black-ops stuff.... although still very hush hush.

And that the WTC was not 'powered-down' and that such is otherwise impossible... is meaningless; and it should never be used to try and disprove an otherwise really good story.

The coincidences about 9-11 are what makes the conspiracy compelling. I mean, what a coincidence that you have the worst president in human histories little brother running security at world trade.
Amazingly, Marvin Bush resigned from the firm that oversaw security for the Twin Towers in 2000, a year before the attacks. Even when he was with Securacom, its not as if he had a keyring on his belt allowing access to the entire building. You see doofus, corporate officers usually don't walk security details.

What a coincidence that al of these buildings collapsed into nice little piles of rubble etc.
What are they running from if there were "nice little piles"?

running.jpg

What a coincidence that after the end of the cold war future BA officials were writing about how they sought a modern day "pearl harbor" to solidify public opinion in order to enact their foreign policy in the mideast.

First, the actual full quote is this.
"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor".
The odd word here seems to be "transformation". What do they mean? Let's look back to the beginning of the same chapter.

"To preserve American military preeminence in the coming decades, the Department of Defense must move more aggressively to experiment with new technologies and operational concepts, and seek to exploit the emerging revolution in military affairs. Information technologies,in particular, are becoming more prevalent and significant components of modern military systems. These information technologies are having the same kind of transforming effects on military affairs as they are having in the larger world. The effects of this military transformation will have profound implications for how wars are fought, what kinds of weapons will dominate the battlefield and, inevitably, which nations enjoy military preeminence".

Not a damn thing about the "mideast"

The coincidences are huge
If by "huge" you mean "non-existent" you may have a point but they make special hats for that.

and I think instead of belittling "truthers" because they are trying to prove something that ultimately they'll never be able to prove is a bit rash.
The difference is that the "truthers" are making accusations; if you accuse X of doing something you'd probably want to have some proof. No truther has ever come in contact with proof of any kind.

What a coincidence that al of these buildings collapsed into nice little piles of rubble etc.

running.jpg

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth

Last edited:

running.jpg

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth

i guess he doesnt think it fell into nice little piles, huh

one twoofer claims massive structural members were hurled horizontally and the other twoofer says they collapsed into nice little piles of rubble.

neither one calls the other out on the obvious contradiction. twoofers dont care what the truth is. as long as somebody blames the government its all good!! :lol:

running.jpg

Who has credibility ..Deets or dwivemorncon ?

i guess you missed where he disagrees with you, eh, dipshit?

the debris fell into a pile ,the cloud of dust did not ,some debris was expelled horizontally from the rest of the collapse....he believes explosives were used ,his credibility is impressive, yours is not....dipshit

the debris fell into a pile ,the cloud of dust did not ,some debris was expelled horizontally from the rest of the collapse....he believes explosives were used ,his credibility is impressive, yours is not....dipshit
you are another total fucking dipshit troofer
LOL
like i give a rats ass what YOU think about me
go smoke another joint, dipshit

LOL

Exactly I could listen to this pointless drivel of dwivecon the debwunker or the opinion of honored intellects like Deets

LOL

Exactly I could listen to this pointless drivel of dwivecon the debwunker or the opinion of honored intellects like Deets
and you prove once again what a fucking dipshit you are
i have never claimed to be any kind of a debunker
I dont have to debunk shit
its already been done multiple times over by MILLIONS of people
you troofers are so fucking delusional you cant accept the facts

one twoofer claims massive structural members were hurled horizontally and the other twoofer says they collapsed into nice little piles of rubble.

neither one calls the other out on the obvious contradiction. twoofers dont care what the truth is. as long as somebody blames the government its all good!! :lol:

Post of the year; right there. That is why you see the term "the elite" now used instead of the Bush Administration since they are no longer there to ignore these loons.

As for the collapse, as the building fell, stuff was hurled upward momentarily and after the progressive collapse started.

As the floors and ceilings bowed inward, they brought the walls in with them since they were bolted to those walls as shown here:
wtcExtColumnsLarge.jpg

Finally, as the welds and bolts holding the walls to the floors and ceilings gave way, the walls "snapped" back into place and broke away.

wtc191.gif

If the angle of deterioration was intense enough, the "snap back" was almost upward--from an 8 to a 2 on the clock for example. So that is why you see upward debris.

When one considers that the fire was hotter in some places than others and fire retarding compounds were likely still intact opposite the impact zone, the bolts and welds in those less-effected areas would be responsible for holding up entire floors; sort of like you trying to pick up your entire dining room table by grabbing one edge with one hand and lifting it above your head while holding it perfectly still. So when the weight caused it to fracture, the steel on the outside of the building fell away as well or fell inward in many cases depending on where the load was at the time.

For the "sideways" hurling; I have no doubt that as the progressive collapse progressed downward, pieces were hurled onto the opposite side of the unbalanced load; much like you'd see is you were sitting alone on a see-saw and Jupiter collided with the other end of the device; you'd end up on the opposite side of Jupiter from where you started.

Still waiting for the video which actually captured the sound of the explosions that would have preceded the collapse.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ng5qwtR59A]YouTube - coolest building implosion[/ame]

Post of the year; right there. That is why you see the term "the elite" now used instead of the Bush Administration since they are no longer there to ignore these loons.

As for the collapse, as the building fell, stuff was hurled upward momentarily and after the progressive collapse started.

As the floors and ceilings bowed inward, they brought the walls in with them since they were bolted to those walls as shown here:
wtcExtColumnsLarge.jpg

Finally, as the welds and bolts holding the walls to the floors and ceilings gave way, the walls "snapped" back into place and broke away.

wtc191.gif

If the angle of deterioration was intense enough, the "snap back" was almost upward--from an 8 to a 2 on the clock for example. So that is why you see upward debris.

When one considers that the fire was hotter in some places than others and fire retarding compounds were likely still intact opposite the impact zone, the bolts and welds in those less-effected areas would be responsible for holding up entire floors; sort of like you trying to pick up your entire dining room table by grabbing one edge with one hand and lifting it above your head while holding it perfectly still. So when the weight caused it to fracture, the steel on the outside of the building fell away as well or fell inward in many cases depending on where the load was at the time.

For the "sideways" hurling; I have no doubt that as the progressive collapse progressed downward, pieces were hurled onto the opposite side of the unbalanced load; much like you'd see is you were sitting alone on a see-saw and Jupiter collided with the other end of the device; you'd end up on the opposite side of Jupiter from where you started.

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

wtcExtColumnsLarge.jpg

wtc191.gif

i emailed the guy, he wishes you morons would stop using him to support your bullshit as he doesnt support ANYTHING you do

Forum List

Back