Choose your "Facts" about what happened on 911

proof doesn't seem to be able to get past your drug induced state of paranoia

I rarely drink..I smoke weed a few times a week..I take no medications of anykind..I have raised two Wonderful children and am now doing it all again.. I have good relationships with family and freinds and..I am more of a Diver than you will ever be ...give it up all ready loser
^^^^more TPP

^^^^ more proof of your...lameness

So allow me to play devil's advocate for a moment eventhough I don't have a position on 9-11 conspiracy theories. Let me ask this 1 question: If we are to believe the pancake theory then wouldn't we have seen floors stacked upon one another at some point?

So allow me to play devil's advocate for a moment eventhough I don't have a position on 9-11 conspiracy theories. Let me ask this 1 question: If we are to believe the pancake theory then wouldn't we have seen floors stacked upon one another at some point?

After truthers ..pointed out the flaws in that theory it was discarded and replaced with the thermal expansion theory ..then proved through a tweaked and unverified computer model and assuming temperatures for which there was no forensic proof of exsisting in the salvaged materials tested....true story

Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled. A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings

4. NIST used computer models that they said have never been used in such an application before and are the state of the art. For this they should be commended for their skill. But the validation of these modeling results is in question. Others have computed aspects with different conclusions on the cause mechanism of the collapse. Moreover, it is common in fire investigation to compute a time-line and compare it to known events. NIST has not done that.

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Last edited:
The coincidences about 9-11 are what makes the conspiracy compelling. I mean, what a coincidence that you have the worst president in human histories little brother running security at world trade. What a coincidence that all of these buildings collapsed into nice little piles of rubble etc. What a coincidence that after the end of the cold war future BA officials were writing about how they sought a modern day "pearl harbor" to solidify public opinion in order to enact their foreign policy in the mideast. The coincidences are huge and I think instead of belittling "truthers" because they are trying to prove something that ultimately they'll never be able to prove is a bit rash. Crashing a plane into a building is no different than burning down your own Reichstag so if the history of war in western culture is any indicator, then the destruction of those towers is a fluke because the government wasn't involved in their destruction.

the fact that DNA was recovered from flight 93 victims from the flight 93 crash site would be exactly one more fact than all the facts you have presented.

We were not disscusing the wtc remains ..were we fizzle

no. were were discussing flight 93. which is why i provided you with a link that has information on the DNA from flight 93 in it, moron!! :lol:

stoned again?? :wtf:

The coincidences about 9-11 are what makes the conspiracy compelling. I mean, what a coincidence that you have the worst president in human histories little brother running security at world trade. What a coincidence that all of these buildings collapsed into nice little piles of rubble etc. What a coincidence that after the end of the cold war future BA officials were writing about how they sought a modern day "pearl harbor" to solidify public opinion in order to enact their foreign policy in the mideast. The coincidences are huge and I think instead of belittling "truthers" because they are trying to prove something that ultimately they'll never be able to prove is a bit rash. Crashing a plane into a building is no different than burning down your own Reichstag so if the history of war in western culture is any indicator, then the destruction of those towers is a fluke because the government wasn't involved in their destruction.
so, the troofer in you comes out

the fact that DNA was recovered from flight 93 victims from the flight 93 crash site would be exactly one more fact than all the facts you have presented.

no. were were discussing flight 93. which is why i provided you with a link that has information on the DNA from flight 93 in it, moron!! :lol:

i would say STILL

The title of your link was newyork....there is however a paragraph at the end claiming Pentagon and flt 93 dna..which is proof of nothing but I think flt 93 was most likely shot down which would not necessarily exclude some DNA and the only certainty I have about the Pentagon is that the truth is being covered up..but I also do not believe that DNA could be isolated and identified and uncontaminated when people sitting side by side were blown into tiny fragments and I dont belive this DNA evidence could stand up to cross examination

Last edited:

i would say STILL

Classic debwunking..Divemoroncons...little Imaginings
no, dipshit, i just call you a dipshit because you are one
i dont have to debunk anything
you have to prove your claims
and you cant

The title of your link was newyork....there is however a paragraph at the end claiming Pentagon and flt 93 dna..which is proof of nothing but I think flt 93 was most likely shot down which would not necessarily exclude some DNA and the only certainty I have about the Pentagon is that the truth is being covered up..but I also do not believe that DNA could be isolated and identified and uncontaminated when people sitting side by side were blown into tiny fragments and I dont belive this DNA evidence could stand up to cross examination

thats great. now that we have your semi-coherant rambling out of the way let's see your evidence.

or did you forget what we were discussing already?

Classic debwunking..Divemoroncons...little Imaginings
no, dipshit, i just call you a dipshit because you are one
i dont have to debunk anything
you have to prove your claims
and you cant

debwunkers don't have to prove anything and dont..they just need to say ...dipshit
again, it is YOU making the claim, i have to prove NOTHING
you have to prove the claim is valid and you CANT

No, unlike most of you I'm actually pretty well read when it comes to U.S. history.

No, unlike most of you I'm actually pretty well read when it comes to U.S. history.
and typical for a troofer, thinks they know more than anyone else

Oh my god we've got another one. The only conspiracy was carried out by Muslim extremists. Our Government had nothing to do with the planning or execution of these attacks. Nor did they have any prior knowledge. And there isn't one piece of Physical evidence that proves any major point of the 911 Commissions Report wrong.

I trust you can understand this, DUDE.

Oh my god we've got another one. The only conspiracy was carried out by Muslim extremists. Our Government had nothing to do with the planning or execution of these attacks. Nor did they have any prior knowledge. And there isn't one piece of Physical evidence that proves any major point of the 911 Commissions Report wrong.

I trust you can understand this, DUDE.

And I'll trust that you will understand this SARGE: I don't claim to have an opinion either way. I think there are compelling arguments to be made by either side of this debate. History is replete with conspiracy especially in the U.S., but the facts take decades to come forth if they ever do. And history repeats itself. So with that in mind it is WISE IMO to at least maintain some form of OBJECTIVITY which I know is hard for you soldiers and veterans. My central problem with the conspiracy theory is the ability to cover up such an endeavor and not leave a money trail. Likewise, my problem with the official story is the relative neatness of the chaos and of course the staggering amount of coincidence, not proof, but coincidence. I also haven't been able to debunk the presence of nano-thermite. No, this was not the work of Steven Jones of BYU fame, and given the chain of custody problem with sampled material it would never hold up in court eventhough the claims of this particular scientist seem to pass peer review and seem otherwise solid. Nevertheless, this research is thrown into the junk pile of history because without a proper pass down in the chain of custody there is NO evidence.

That's my stance on it so you can take it or leave it.

Judging by the amount of bandwith wasted by your flaming animosity and lack of substance so far I would have to agree with you.
considering that i wouldn't need to make those posts if the massive amount of stupidity flowing from troofers and birfers and other Alex Jones devotees would just shut the fuck up and seek out professional help

Judging by the amount of bandwith wasted by your flaming animosity and lack of substance so far I would have to agree with you.
considering that i wouldn't need to make those posts if the massive amount of stupidity flowing from troofers and birfers and other Alex Jones devotees would just shut the fuck up and seek out professional help

Yes, when flaming fails to stop hard questions the second recourse of the weak mind is to call into question the authors mental state! Very predictable.

Forum List

Back