Choose your "Facts" about what happened on 911

YOU are the one playing on the internet my objective is this

Remember, remember, the 11th of September The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I see of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot.....
and figures, a dipshit like YOU even got THAT wrong

Gunpowder Plot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

dont you ever actually research anything for FACTS?

it had NOTHING to do with Sept 11th

I was born on guy Fawkes day..are you really that stupid you don't get it ?...

too bad you lived through it.

Glad to see you sick fuks still celebrating that day. It makes all the more sense why you treat it like a game because you don't care about the people who died, lost friends and family, nor the amount of sacrifices made by civil servants nor soldiers. You don't give a shit about anything so stop pretending to be Americans you sooper sik fuxxing parasites.

so very true.well said.this thread title is so appropriate for slackass because it is so true about him,he only chooses his OWN facts "lies and disinformation" that he wants to hear and listen to.

Last edited:
Glad to see you sick fuks still celebrating that day. It makes all the more sense why you treat it like a game because you don't care about the people who died, lost friends and family, nor the amount of sacrifices made by civil servants nor soldiers. You don't give a shit about anything so stop pretending to be Americans you sooper sik fuxxing parasites.

so very true.well said.this thread title is so appropriate for slackass because it is so true about him,he only chooses his OWN facts "lies and disinformation" that he wants to hear and listen to.

All i need to know about 911insidenutjob is the quote I have in my signature.

And the quote from clownlite is pretty ironic as well.

I guess you two could start the discredited twoofer club, or maybe a new club called the "traitor and the loon lodge".

I guess we just need to spell this out.

The WTC never existed there could have been no attack, The Pentagon is not a building but a geometric symbol how do you crash a plane into that? And Shakersville PA doesn't even show up on a Map. And Elvis is alive and well on USMB.

There, every one got it now?

The WTC never existed there could have been no attack, The Pentagon is not a building but a geometric symbol how do you crash a plane into that? And Shakersville PA doesn't even show up on a Map. And Elvis is alive and well on USMB.

what a moron the only way he can debate is to avoid the issues with this nonsense

what a moron the only way he can debate is to avoid the issues with this nonsense

the issue is you dont have any facts, which is nothing but nonsense.

really and what facts do you possess ?

the fact that DNA was recovered from flight 93 victims from the flight 93 crash site would be exactly one more fact than all the facts you have presented.

proof doesn't seem to be able to get past your drug induced state of paranoia

I rarely drink..I smoke weed a few times a week..I take no medications of anykind..I have raised two Wonderful children and am now doing it all again.. I have good relationships with family and freinds and..I am more of a Diver than you will ever be ...give it up all ready loser

proof doesn't seem to be able to get past your drug induced state of paranoia

I rarely drink..I smoke weed a few times a week..I take no medications of anykind..I have raised two Wonderful children and am now doing it all again.. I have good relationships with family and freinds and..I am more of a Diver than you will ever be ...give it up all ready loser
^^^^more TPP

Forum List

Back