Choose your "Facts" about what happened on 911

The proof is his story cant not stand up to reason and he refuses to substantiate it in anyway..thats all the proof required

no jackass. YOU are making the claim he never sent the email.

now back it up. where is your proof? :cuckoo:

Right, divecon sent a email to.Dr. Quintiere .because he has secret acess to his e-mail adress twoofers are not privy to and received a response saying twooofers piss him off and he supports nothing they do..but it is a secret to be kept just between him divemoroncon...lol...I can see it all now

dear dr Quintiere
i thnk twoofers are MORONS
LIARS what do you think ?

sincerly divemoroncon

thats it? thats your proof? you dont know the email address so divecon must not know it too? :cuckoo:
see? he is just another fucking moronic troofer

The proof is his story cant not stand up to reason and he refuses to substantiate it in anyway..thats all the proof required
there is no way to substantiate it to a fucking moron like you

I would just love to see you humiliate yourself trying to write even a few lines that would appear to come from anyone with any intellect..How did you acquire his email address,why would he respond to a stranger but fear the information going public..Why would he trust you ?

there is no way to substantiate it to a fucking moron like you

I would just love to see you humiliate yourself trying to write even a few lines that would appear to come from anyone with any intellect..How did you acquire his email address,why would he respond to a stranger but fear the information going public..Why would he trust you ?

why wouldnt he respond? i wrote to the firm of the architect for the world trade center on one of their general email addresses listed on their site. to my surprise i received a reply from the head of the firm, robertson himself.

he had some pretty nasty things to say about people spreading the concrete core hoax. while i have no proof one way or the other of divecon's claims it certainly doesnt seem unreasonable.

the fact that you only blindly follow any info that is anti-government and immediately dismiss anything that supports the official version proves you are not interested in seeking the truth at all. :cuckoo:

Only an idiot debwunker would enter into making a claim to have received secret information from key figures in the 9/11 debate too sensitive to be disclosed

only an idiot would think divecon's statement or mine fits your description.:cuckoo:

stoned again, eh?

Only an idiot debwunker would enter into making a claim to have received secret information from key figures in the 9/11 debate too sensitive to be disclosed

only an idiot would think divecon's statement or mine fits your description.:cuckoo:

stoned again, eh?

divecon cant post the email because Dr. Quintiere told him he did not want twoofers to harass him therefore his email address is secret..lol..he cant post it without the email addresses because.. it contains personal information ??...

Last edited:
the proof is his story cant not stand up to reason and he refuses to substantiate it in anyway..thats all the proof required

no jackass. You are making the claim he never sent the email.

Now back it up. Where is your proof? :cuckoo:
he is assuming that i couldnt find the mans email address
he is wrong

No I am disputing it as a reason for not posting your alleged email if you can find his email address anyone could so there would be no reason not to post it or post the email without the address

no jackass. You are making the claim he never sent the email.

Now back it up. Where is your proof? :cuckoo:
he is wrong

No I am disputing it as a reason for not posting your alleged email if you can find his email address anyone could so there would be no reason not to post it or post the email without the address
i'm not gonna post it, and you wouldnt believe it if i did
you are a delusional fucktard

he is wrong

you need serious psychiatric help, seek it out before you hurt yourself or someone else

you need serious psychiatric help, seek it out before you hurt yourself or someone else
^^^^^ classic TPP

Forum List

Back