Choose your "Facts" about what happened on 911

anybody find evidence of explosive demolitions being used yet?

i didnt think so.... :lol:

i'll check back in a while to see if these stupid fucking retards have come up with one shred of actual evidence.

Some of the evidence ignored by NIST is physical evidence that explosives were used to bring down WTC 7.

Swiss-Cheese Steel: I will begin with the piece of steel from WTC 7 that had been melted so severely that it looked like Swiss cheese. Explaining why it called this “the deepest mystery uncovered in the investigation,” James Glanz wrote: “The steel apparently melted away, but no fire in any of the buildings was believed to be hot enough to melt steel outright.” [15] Glanz’s statement was, in fact, quite an understatement. The full truth is that the fires in the building could not have brought the steel anywhere close to the temperature – about 1,482°C (2,700°F) – needed for it to melt.

Nanothermite Residue: What was that? A report by several scientists, including chemist Niels Harrit of the University of Copenhagen, showed that the WTC dust contained unreacted nanothermite, which – unlike ordinary thermite, which is an incendiary – is a high explosive. This report by Harrit and his colleagues, who included Steven Jones and Kevin Ryan, did not appear until 2009, [26] several months after the publication of NIST’s final report in November 2008.

The Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations put out by the National Fire Protection Association says that a search for evidence for explosives should be undertaken whenever there has been “high-order damage.” Leaving no doubt about the meaning of this term, the Guide says:
High-order damage is characterized by shattering of the structure, producing small, pulverized debris. Walls, roofs, and structural members are splintered or shattered, with the building completely demolished. [27]
That description applied to the destruction of the Twin Towers and WTC 7. The next sentence – “Debris is thrown great distances, possibly hundreds of feet” – applied to the destruction of the Twin Towers, a fact that NIST had to admit in order to explain how fires were started in WTC 7. [28] So NIST should have looked for signs of explosives, such as nanothermite.

But when asked whether it had, NIST said No. A reporter asked Michael Newman, a NIST spokesman, about this failure, saying: “[W]hat about that letter where NIST said it didn’t look for evidence of explosives?” Newman replied: “Right, because there was no evidence of that.” “But,” asked the reporter “how can you know there’s no evidence if you don’t look for it first?” Newman replied: “If you’re looking for something that isn’t there, you’re wasting your time . . . and the taxpayers’ money.” (You couldn’t make this stuff up.)
When Shyam Sunder, who headed up NIST’s investigation of the WTC buildings, gave his press conference in August of 2008 – at which he announced that “the reason for the collapse of World Trade Center 7 is no longer a mystery” – he began by saying:
Before I tell you what we found, I’d like to tell you what we did not find. We did not find any evidence that explosives were used to bring the building down. [30]
By making this point first, Sunder indicated that this was NIST’s most important conclusion – just as it had been NIST’s most important conclusion about the Twin Towers. However, although Sunder claimed that this conclusion was based on good science, a conclusion has no scientific validity if it can be reached only by ignoring half the evidence.

Molten Metal: In addition to the ignored evidence already pointed out, NIST also, in its investigation of the WTC, ignored reports that the rubble contained lots of molten metal – which most people described as molten steel.

Testimonial evidence for explosives-
Besides ignoring physical evidence that explosives had been used, NIST also ignored testimonial evidence.
NIST’s Twin Towers Report: In its 2005 report on the Twin Towers, NIST ignored dozens of testimonies provided by reporters, police officers, and WTC employees, along with 118 testimonies provided by members of the Fire Department of New York. [38] NIST even explicitly denied the existence of these reports, saying that there “was no evidence (collected by . . . the Fire Department of New York) of any blast or explosions” that would have suggested that explosives were going off.
However, when a group of scholars including scientists and a lawyer called NIST on this false statement, NIST refined its meaning, saying:
NIST reviewed all of the interviews conducted by the FDNY of firefighters (500 interviews). . . . Taken as a whole, the interviews did not support the contention that explosives played a role in the collapse of the WTC Towers.

So, although NIST had said in its report that there was no testimonial evidence for explosives, it now seemed to be saying that, because only 118 out of 500 reported explosions, the testimonies, “taken as a whole,” do not support the idea that explosions were going off, so that NIST had been justified in claiming that there was no testimonial evidence to support the idea that explosives had been used.

Imagine an investigation of a murder on the streets of San Francisco. Of the 100 people who were at the scene at the time, 25 of them reported seeing Pete Smith shoot the victim. But the police release Pete Smith, saying that, taken as a whole, the testimonies did not point to his guilt. That would be NIST-style forensic science.
The Mysterious Collapse of WTC Seven

And this is the so called comprehensive report you stupid fucking loons are proud to say you back and support? :lol: :cuckoo:
Come back when you grow a brain with some common sense moron.

What the NIST and the whole government investigation has is a THEORY BASED ON EVIDENCE.
Evidence that has been proven fallible, inconsistent, and incorrect, and an explanation of the collapses that doesn't answer many questions. The evidence that counters NISTS theory is vast and credible, but because it goes against your belief system it's not credible? Here's a short clip that touches on these facts.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V0WQFztLyg&feature=related[/ame]
How about you presenting one real piece of evidence. Go ahead. Just one. You claim you have "vast amounts" of "credible" evidence, so provide it.

Mr. Jones said:
See, you fucking assholes have nothing. No evidence. No real theory. Nothing. Just opinion that the government theory is wrong. In other words, all you asses have is your OPINION. Go find a first grader and have him explain the difference to you. It really isn't all that hard.
To actually say and believe this shows what an ignorant lying fuck you are. The claim that the towers were brought down by controlled demolition has a wealth of accompanying argument.
You have a bunch of retarded OPINIONS. You need EVIDENCE ya jackwagon! You had people who actually SURVIVED in the VERY PLACE you morons claimed the explosives were going off! You DO realize what happens when people are in close proximity to high explosives, right?

Mr. Jones said:
There are many pieces of evidence, that shows a logical train of events and giving cause and effect for each of those evidential instances.
So produce some evidence. You keep making the claim. Your list below isn't evidence.

Mr. Jones said:
NIST’s Denial of Evidence for Explosives
The NIST showed there was no way for explosives to have been used. Unless you have some means of silent explosives that can cut massive steel members, you're SOL.

Mr. Jones said:
NIST and Scientific Fraud
Yet the only ones WORLD WIDE who claim the studies are a fraud are you ignorant truthtards. Everyone ELSE in the world who is actually qualified to comment on the studies agrees with the studies and their own studies closely align with the NIST work.

Mr. Jones said:
There IS Physical Evidence of Explosives
Bullshit. You have a handful of clearly biased idiots using non-scientific methods to pretend they found "active thermitic material"; i.e. stuff that gets hot. The material? Rust and aluminum. Woooo! :roll:

Mr. Jones said:
There IS Testimonial Evidence for Explosives
No, there is testimonial evidence of EXPLOSIONS, and some of your "witnesses" are proven liars.

Mr. Jones said:
NIST’s Own Theory of WTC 7’s Collapse is full of shit and they had to ADMIT to free fall when called out on it
Wrong yet again. Opinion isn't evidence. It just shows how retarded you and your fellow retards really are.
Mr. Jones said:
NIST is guilty of Fabrication of Evidence
What evidence did they fabricate and what evidence do you have that this is true? See, you truthtards lie as easily as most people breath. That means you have NEGATIVE credibility. Everything you say is suspected to be a lie until proven true.

Mr. Jones said:
Now you need to cry about the pics and say they are dishonest? What a pussy they clearly show you are quite wrong in your assessment of the post office damage. YOU SAID WTC 7 DID NOT fall into it's own footprint, alluding to and even saying that the post office suffered significant damage as a result, that is why I posted the link to show you otherwise, quit trying to twist shit around. Go back and read what you claimed.
:lol: I already proved beyond any doubt your pictures did not show what you claimed. You couldn't even begin to refute it. Tell you what. How about you just address the fact that the wind was from the North blowing South. The WTC 7 was the northernmost building. All smoke would move south, NOT NORTH as it would have to do if your retarded bullshit about all the smoke being from WTC 5 and 6 were true.

Mr. Jones said:
Your the one looking like an ass disputing something I didn't deny, but that's what you do best, twist shit around in all the threads you post in.
You posted the smoke wasn't coming from WTC 7, you fucking liar! I proved you were dead wrong. NOW you're pretending you never denied smoke was coming from WTC 7? Let me remind you:

Mr. Jones said:
Bullshit-

Huge Amounts Of Smoke Came From WTC 5 & 6 NOT WTC 7

Look at these pics and scroll down towards the bottom and see the post office and the Fiterman Hall building yourself.
So deny you didn't deny the smoke all you want. You've been proven a fucking liar yet again and by your own words.

As for the pictures, just how dishonest does a truthtard and his conspiracy theory site have to be to only show the sides AWAY from the collapse? :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
See all that smoke moving south from WTC 7? Can't be from any other WTC building as the WTC 7 was the northern most building of the complex. The wind was from the North blowing South. Another little fact you ignorant liars ignore in your attempt to explain away the truth.
WTC 5 AND 6 WERE ABLAZE and produced shitloads of smoke dumbass, are you going to deny this or shall I have to post that too? Strange how they didn't explode and collapse and pulverize into dust.
So how does smoke move NORTH when the wind is blowing it SOUTH? Is this another truthtard bending of the laws of nature to fit their retarded bullshit? Nobody is saying WTC 5 and 6 weren't producing smoke. What you piece of shit liars are trying to claim is that all the smoke you see coming from WTC 7 was REALLY from WTC 5 and 6 so you can try and pretend there was hardly anything wrong with WTC 7. REALITY proves you're a fucking liar and incapable of actually telling the truth.

Mr. Jones said:
Video and the truth make you look like the lying ass you are. Care to try and refute the smoke again? Or are you going to run away like usual?
I get now, when we post video of stuff that solidifies our claims they aren't credible or you ignore it, but ONLY YOUR VIDEOS and witnesses are valid? Your still a disingenuous idiot, and proven liar. You've been caught red handed at this yet again! :lol:
Given your credibility, if you claim I am a liar, most people are going to automatically give me the benefit of the doubt!

Here's the difference; I post a video and you shitheads can't even refute it; you just deny it and pretend it doesn't exist. You still haven't explained how one can have a video with clear audio of the collapse but not hear even the slightest hint of explosives going off.

Mr. Jones said:
When we post FDNY personnel that back up our theory= no good, but somehow your FDNY people are ok because a video that leaves out what over 180 other FDNY firefighters witnessesd and heard, namely explosions = good? It doesn't work that way and is a pussy way to try to win over the OCTASSes theory, and doesn't.
That is because you dishonest pieces of shit have to pretend the fire fighters believed all the explosions were actually caused by explosives. It is when you have to dishonestly put words in their mouths that you expose yourself for the fucks you are. I've never denied the fire fighters heard explosions. Explosions are NOT uncommon in fires, especially in massive fires like we saw on 9/11 with multiple buildings burning.

Me? I don't have to do that. I just post what they say and leave it at that because what they say is self explanatory and I don't have to twist what they say. Want more proof? Where are all the FDNY members who believe 9/11 was a conspiracy? They were THERE. They are the EXPERTS. If ANYONE would know it was a controlled demolition, it would be them. Yet not ONE member of the FDNY has stepped forward and claimed they thought the buildings were brought down with controlled demolitions.

Mr. Jones said:
Perhaps one should take into account that Ex-CIA Chief James Woolsey handed down gag-order to 9-11 Firefighters. The Woolsey gag order created an Omerta-like mob silence that Firefighters and Police Officers have had to deal with to this day.
Wow. Are you seriously so fucking retarded you actually BELIEVE that shit? So a CONSULTANT to the FDNY was able to hand down a binding gag order that can only be issued by a judge? So how was he suppose to enforce this gag order? He had no power to fire firefighters. He had no power to levy fines. He had no power to have them arrested.

Tell me something. Did you actually THINK about this bullshit lie before you swallowed it whole straight from Alex Jones' dick, or did you just accept it like you accept everything else from him?

Mr. Jones said:
“[Lieutenant Fireman and former Auxiliary Police Officer, Paul Isaac Jr.] explained to me [Lavello] that, ‘many other firemen know there were bombs in the buildings, but they’re afraid for their jobs to admit it because the ‘higher-ups’ forbid discussion of this fact.” Paul further elaborated that former CIA director Robert Woolsey, as the Fire Department’s Anti-terrorism Consultant, is sending a gag order down the ranks. ‘There were definitely bombs in those buildings,’ he told me.”
Isaac also addressed the FBI gag order in an article by Greg Syzmanski, saying “It’s amazing how many people are afraid to talk for fear or retaliation or losing their jobs.” He mentions that the FBI gag order placed on law enforcement and fire department officials prevented them from openly talking about any inside knowledge of 9/11. Syzmansky praised Isaacs in a highly interesting article titled One-Man Investigative Team.
You shouldn't start out with lies. He wasn't a Lieutenant Fireman. he was an auxiliary fire fighter.

Second, Isaac claims it is an FBI gag order. Woolsey wasn't head of the FBI but the CIA and he was replaced in 1995, six years before 9/11. Seriously. Take a look at the facts before you post this shit. You're an embarassment to truthtards! You know how bad you have to be to sink that low?!? :lol:

One would think that more than 0.01% of the engineers and architects would know that....

But hey, maybe the other 99.99% haven't learned that part of physics....

One would think that more than 0.01% of the engineers and architects would know that....

Do the Laws of Physics change style every year? If they don't then shouldn't all of the engineers know that? So why do engineers redesign cars year after year? Don't all of the engineers know about

PLANNED OBSOLESCENCE?

When do you hear them talk about it?

So do engineers know things that they don't tell most people?

NINE YEARS and we don't have a table specifying the TONS of STEEL and TONS of CONCRETE on every level of the WTC. But then Richard Gage and his engineering buddies don't talk about that either. Vely intelisting.

Suppose this Newtonian Physics isn't really as difficult as they make out and it is a charade to keep is in AWE of ENGINEERS.

psik

PS - The SR-71 Blackbird could do 2000 mph in 1964. They started the design work in 1958. Why should we give a damn about cars rolling along the ground in 2011?

Last edited by a moderator:
What the NIST and the whole government investigation has is a THEORY BASED ON EVIDENCE.
Evidence that has been proven fallible, inconsistent, and incorrect, and an explanation of the collapses that doesn't answer many questions. The evidence that counters NISTS theory is vast and credible, but because it goes against your belief system it's not credible? Here's a short clip that touches on these facts.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V0WQFztLyg&feature=related[/ame]
How about you presenting one real piece of evidence. Go ahead. Just one. You claim you have "vast amounts" of "credible" evidence, so provide it.

You have a bunch of retarded OPINIONS. You need EVIDENCE ya jackwagon! You had people who actually SURVIVED in the VERY PLACE you morons claimed the explosives were going off! You DO realize what happens when people are in close proximity to high explosives, right?

So produce some evidence. You keep making the claim. Your list below isn't evidence.

The NIST showed there was no way for explosives to have been used. Unless you have some means of silent explosives that can cut massive steel members, you're SOL.

Yet the only ones WORLD WIDE who claim the studies are a fraud are you ignorant truthtards. Everyone ELSE in the world who is actually qualified to comment on the studies agrees with the studies and their own studies closely align with the NIST work.

Bullshit. You have a handful of clearly biased idiots using non-scientific methods to pretend they found "active thermitic material"; i.e. stuff that gets hot. The material? Rust and aluminum. Woooo! :roll:

No, there is testimonial evidence of EXPLOSIONS, and some of your "witnesses" are proven liars.

Wrong yet again. Opinion isn't evidence. It just shows how retarded you and your fellow retards really are.

What evidence did they fabricate and what evidence do you have that this is true? See, you truthtards lie as easily as most people breath. That means you have NEGATIVE credibility. Everything you say is suspected to be a lie until proven true.

:lol: I already proved beyond any doubt your pictures did not show what you claimed. You couldn't even begin to refute it. Tell you what. How about you just address the fact that the wind was from the North blowing South. The WTC 7 was the northernmost building. All smoke would move south, NOT NORTH as it would have to do if your retarded bullshit about all the smoke being from WTC 5 and 6 were true.

You posted the smoke wasn't coming from WTC 7, you fucking liar! I proved you were dead wrong. NOW you're pretending you never denied smoke was coming from WTC 7? Let me remind you:

So deny you didn't deny the smoke all you want. You've been proven a fucking liar yet again and by your own words.

As for the pictures, just how dishonest does a truthtard and his conspiracy theory site have to be to only show the sides AWAY from the collapse? :lol:

So how does smoke move NORTH when the wind is blowing it SOUTH? Is this another truthtard bending of the laws of nature to fit their retarded bullshit? Nobody is saying WTC 5 and 6 weren't producing smoke. What you piece of shit liars are trying to claim is that all the smoke you see coming from WTC 7 was REALLY from WTC 5 and 6 so you can try and pretend there was hardly anything wrong with WTC 7. REALITY proves you're a fucking liar and incapable of actually telling the truth.

Given your credibility, if you claim I am a liar, most people are going to automatically give me the benefit of the doubt!

Here's the difference; I post a video and you shitheads can't even refute it; you just deny it and pretend it doesn't exist. You still haven't explained how one can have a video with clear audio of the collapse but not hear even the slightest hint of explosives going off.

That is because you dishonest pieces of shit have to pretend the fire fighters believed all the explosions were actually caused by explosives. It is when you have to dishonestly put words in their mouths that you expose yourself for the fucks you are. I've never denied the fire fighters heard explosions. Explosions are NOT uncommon in fires, especially in massive fires like we saw on 9/11 with multiple buildings burning.

Me? I don't have to do that. I just post what they say and leave it at that because what they say is self explanatory and I don't have to twist what they say. Want more proof? Where are all the FDNY members who believe 9/11 was a conspiracy? They were THERE. They are the EXPERTS. If ANYONE would know it was a controlled demolition, it would be them. Yet not ONE member of the FDNY has stepped forward and claimed they thought the buildings were brought down with controlled demolitions.

Mr. Jones said:
Perhaps one should take into account that Ex-CIA Chief James Woolsey handed down gag-order to 9-11 Firefighters. The Woolsey gag order created an Omerta-like mob silence that Firefighters and Police Officers have had to deal with to this day.
Wow. Are you seriously so fucking retarded you actually BELIEVE that shit? So a CONSULTANT to the FDNY was able to hand down a binding gag order that can only be issued by a judge? So how was he suppose to enforce this gag order? He had no power to fire firefighters. He had no power to levy fines. He had no power to have them arrested.

Tell me something. Did you actually THINK about this bullshit lie before you swallowed it whole straight from Alex Jones' dick, or did you just accept it like you accept everything else from him?

Mr. Jones said:
“[Lieutenant Fireman and former Auxiliary Police Officer, Paul Isaac Jr.] explained to me [Lavello] that, ‘many other firemen know there were bombs in the buildings, but they’re afraid for their jobs to admit it because the ‘higher-ups’ forbid discussion of this fact.” Paul further elaborated that former CIA director Robert Woolsey, as the Fire Department’s Anti-terrorism Consultant, is sending a gag order down the ranks. ‘There were definitely bombs in those buildings,’ he told me.”
Isaac also addressed the FBI gag order in an article by Greg Syzmanski, saying “It’s amazing how many people are afraid to talk for fear or retaliation or losing their jobs.” He mentions that the FBI gag order placed on law enforcement and fire department officials prevented them from openly talking about any inside knowledge of 9/11. Syzmansky praised Isaacs in a highly interesting article titled One-Man Investigative Team.
You shouldn't start out with lies. He wasn't a Lieutenant Fireman. he was an auxiliary fire fighter.

Second, Isaac claims it is an FBI gag order. Woolsey wasn't head of the FBI but the CIA and he was replaced in 1995, six years before 9/11. Seriously. Take a look at the facts before you post this shit. You're an embarassment to truthtards! You know how bad you have to be to sink that low?!? :lol:

Jones also once said that there is evidence that the US tried to plant WMDs in Iraq. His/her credability has been zero for some time now.

only a complete moron would think that anyone who has not joined architects and engineers for 9/11 truth automatically supports the NIST theory...fuck you and dwivy don't even support the NIST theory

[
I already posted this-
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3255895-post521.html

No one is disputing these men, the problem I have is you. and you using their bravery and dedication to justify your coward lying ass.
There are hundreds of witnesses WHO WERE ALSO THERE from the FDNY, other first responders, media and civilians all on tape and print, telling you what they heard saw, and experienced. You disparage, minimize, or ignore their testimony, or when you can't, you call them liars. Remember there are 100s of these guys who heard noises that they described as explosions, and NIST didn't bother to to check further. Fuck you and NIST.

Evidence that was ignored is still evidence. NIST is the agency in charge of producing the evidence that supports their theory, and they failed. They don't resolve nothing, and actually create more questions and thereby losing even more credibility, by now admitting that free fall actually occurred in WTC 7. This after adamantly refusing to acknowledge it in the first place, when it was obvious to almost everyone who had a brain stem.

NIST IS WRONG, NIST LIED IT WAS A COVER UP IDIOT.
NIST’s Denial of Evidence for Explosives-
At a press briefing, Shyam Sunder, NIST’s lead investigator, declared that “the reason for the collapse of World Trade Center 7 is no longer a mystery.” Also, announcing that NIST “did not find any evidence that explosives were used to bring the building down,” [8] he said: “cience is really behind what we have said.” [9] In the remainder of this lecture, I will show that both of those statements were false.
NIST is an agency of the US Department of Commerce. During the years it was writing its World Trade Center reports, therefore, it was an agency of the Bush-Cheney administration. In 2004, the Union of Concerned Scientists put out a document charging this administration with “distortion of scientific knowledge for partisan political ends.” By the end of the Bush administration, this document had been signed by over 12,000 including 52 Nobel Laureates and 63 recipients of the National Medal of Science.

So much for NISTs credibility, and the credibilty of morons that try to pass their lies off as truth.

Nope you're wrong again. Most intelligent and informed people around the world do not believe the US governments fairy tale.

Biased for what reason asshole, and what non-scientific methods are you referring to? Who stood to gain for the attacks on 9-11moron? A few scientists, or the mother fuckers who wrote the PNAC? you truly are a stupid piece of shit.
The thermitic material that was found is much more then aluminum and rust! You've been giving too much credence to the guys trying to desperately deny all of this. They try to say that thermite was some kind of a natural material to find at ground zero. I guess you and they think that if you have all the ingredients to make a cake in your cupboard, you can just throw them out the window and presto..you have a cake!
This is stuff that credible scientists found, and wrote a peer reviewed paper on. Your lying government agency never even mentions this, or the other studies done by other agencies that point to the possibility of high temperatures at the site that could not have been caused by kerosene or standard office fare.

NIST has been caught lying time and again, just like you, and millions of people around the world know that they are full of shit, and that most of the American public is severely misinformed on this and whole lot of other things. You prove that they are right with every dribble of non sense you espouse as the truth, and proof.

Exactly, and all that testimonial evidence of EXPLOSIONS, with aaall the people that heard explosions, NIST should have included EXPLOSIVES in their report! How fucking stupid of you not to recognize this!
Hell they used explosives in '93 why not on 9-11? Especially with all the police reports about explosives in vans and possibly in the basement that day. You wanting people to believe that there is no way explosives could have been used on 9-11 is really stupid. All one has to do is read and study what happened that day, all the pieces fit the possibility, and it's negligent at the very least, and criminal at its worst, to not include this in a report that impacted the entire fucking world!

You wrote this to rebuttal me saying -"NIST’s Own Theory of WTC 7’s Collapse is full of shit and they had to ADMIT to free fall when called out on it. What the fuck are you smoking idiot? NIST getting caught lying AGAIN is not an opinion, it's a FACT, and clearly shows how idiotic you and your fellow OCTASSes really are.

NIST IS A FRAUD AND GUILTY OF FABRICATION OF EVIDENCE- See you OCTASSes lie as easily as most people fart. This will show that YOU have NEGATIVE CREDIBILITY and everything you say is BS! It's in their reports, and it's old news.

In their June 2004 report (and in the actual shop drawings*), NIST referred to the use of shear studs in World Trade Center 7. Shear studs are used to keep steel floor beams and girders in place; they impart stability and strength to buildings. But in their August 2008 final report, NIST re-worded their comments on shear studs to make it appear that none were used on the floor girders.

Why would they do this? To know the answer, you need to understand NIST's collapse theory. This is how it goes:

1. The key girder between column 79 and the exterior wall fails at floor 13.
2. Its failure causes the collapse of floors 13 through 6.
3. Column 79, now unsupported laterally by these floors, buckles and brings down the entire building.

This scenario is easier to posit if the key girder isn't being held firmly with shear studs. Thus, in the August 2008 report, NIST did what it had to do to make it more reasonable that the girder would fail: It magically omitted the shear studs.

Compare these two paragraphs. In the excerpted paragraph of the 2004 report, NIST says that studs were used with both beams and girders, although the studs "were not indicated on the design drawings for many of the core girders" (the girder associated with column 79, by the way, was not a core girder). In the 2008 report, however, not only does NIST drop the association of girders with shear studs ( first sentence of excerpted paragraph), but then they go on to imply that studs were not indicated at all on the girders (last sentence of excerpted paragraph):

June 2004 NIST L pg 6 [10 on pg counter]
Most of the beams and girders were made composite with the slabs through the use of shear studs. Typically, the shear studs were 0.75 in. in diameter by 5 in. long, spaced 1 ft to 2 ft on center**. Studs were not indicated on the design drawings for many of the core girders.
http://wtc.nist.gov/progress_report_june04/appendixl.pdf

August 2008 NCSTAR 1-9 vol.1 pg 15 [59]
Most of the beams [the words "and girders" are deleted] were made composite with the slabs through the use of shear studs. Typically, the shear studs were 0.75 in. in diameter by 5 in. long, spaced [the words "1 to" are deleted] 2 ft on center. Studs were not indicated on the design drawings for [the words "many of the core" are deleted] the girders.
http://nasathermalimages.s3.amazonaws.com/public/images/NIST_NCSTAR_1-9_...

Then, in this paragraph of the 2008 report, they use the "absence" of shear studs to help make their case:

August 2008 NCSTAR 1A pg 49 [87]
At Column 79, heating and expansion of the floor beams in the northeast corner caused the loss of connection between the column and the key girder. Additional factors that contributed to the failure of the critical north-south girder were (1) the absence of shear studs that would have provided lateral restraint and (2) the one-sided framing of the east floor beams that allowed the beams to push laterally on the girders, due to thermal expansion of the beams.
http://nasathermalimages.s3.amazonaws.com/public/images/NIST_NCSTAR_1A_f...

This deliberate distortion of the evidence can only be called fraud. Even those who have accepted the official story must acknowledge that NIST's misstatements of its own report are not mistakes. They are bending the facts to accommodate a theory that cannot, so to speak, stand up.
*NCSTAR 1-9, Vol. 2, Fig. 12-4
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/1164/figure124ic1.jpg
** "on center" - a term that means “apart”

By Judy Shelton and Chris Sarns
CTBUH stifles discussion on NIST's WTC 7 report | 911Blogger.com

:lol: I already proved beyond any doubt your pictures did not show what you claimed.
The pics showed you were wrong about the post office suffering "significant damage from the debris of WTC 7", and the pics DO show the wtc 5,6 ABLAZE and producing significant SMOKE.

You couldn't even begin to refute it. Tell you what. How about you just address the fact that the wind was from the North blowing South. The WTC 7 was the northernmost building. All smoke would move south, NOT NORTH as it would have to do if your retarded bullshit about all the smoke being from WTC 5 and 6 were true.
Listen idiot, WTC 7 had fires in it, but not the kind of "inferno" you are being led to believe. By comparison,WTC 5-6 had significantly larger, hotter, and more devastating fires then 7, and that is a fact. When the FDNY fought these fires, it created a lot of the light smoke you retards are claiming all came from 7, and that is not true. And all this talk about smoke is meaningless anyway retard! The fucking buildings came down too fast to be caused by fires alone! The molten metal/steel/ in their sub basements point to this so STFU and quit your crying over "all the smoke".

You said (quote)"WTC 7 didn't fall into its own footprint and despite this liar's claims, the post office and Verizon buildings both suffered significant damage from the debris of WTC 7" end quote.
The pics proved you to be a lying POS about the post office suffering "significant damage", because of "WTC 7 not falling into its own footprint" as your claimed.

FYI, the wind was blowing NNE that day, and could have caused a vortex hitting the buildings who knows, but what I find strange is how the same smoke you claim is from WTC 7 is still around AFTER it collapsed. All in all, you have to be a moron to look at 7 and conclude that fire brought this building down and believe NIST after all the lies they told.

Anyone with any sense will examine the events of 9-11 in an honest and objective manner, taking many many things into consideration, and try to fit the pieces of the puzzle together themselves. Going by what all the disingenuous posts you have made here since you signed on these forums, I'm not the least worried about my credibility. I post the discrepancies of NIST and the govs version and the counter arguments made by credible people not under the influence of political pressure and who don't have any reason to lie.

Your non audio videos are a piss poor excuse, and offer no viable explanation for the collapses of 3 buildings, at or near free fall, pulverized into dust, with molten metal/steel under them that burned for 3 months. The best you can do is parrott the official fantasy and look like a fool in the process. Terrorists with box cutters, Jet fuel and office fires! What a crock of shit! You're a fucking idiot! :lol::lol:

The fires weren't massive, and the explosions were not investigated according to national standards. NIST lied, the 9-11 investigation is flawed, and your an idiot for not seeing this.

Yet not ONE member of the FDNY has stepped forward and claimed they thought the buildings were brought down with controlled demolitions.
I've seen several on video say they thought the buildings came down like a CD, easy to find on u-tube. When we post videos of FDNY saying they heard explosions, it is because you assholes denied explosions, and when explosions are witnessed by hundreds of people in a major attack on our country, that resulted in major loss of life, NIST and the government are supposed to conduct a thorough investigation and not leave anything out, or to chance, and certainly not deliberately destroy the fucking evidence.

Mr. Jones said:
Wow. Are you seriously so fucking retarded you actually BELIEVE that shit?
No not retarded listen to FDNY for yourself. In this video first we hear a fire fighter explaining his involvement on 9/11, then we hear a firefighter who says they cant say anything due to a gag order, he can not even provide his name and he says that it is because he wants to keep his job for the next week, and after the next week..
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y41DnwHBsaE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

So a CONSULTANT to the FDNY was able to hand down a binding gag order that can only be issued by a judge? So how was he suppose to enforce this gag order? He had no power to fire firefighters. He had no power to levy fines. He had no power to have them arrested.
Wow you and another OCTASS are always projecting your homo fantasies on here :lol: Alex Jones sure must turn your little queer ass on! Your thinking about another mans dick!? :lol::lol:
Now we know what you think about when you get frustrated. Do you always think about AJs dick? Good God you really shouldn't expose your fantasies, Hey if anybody is doing any pole sucking it would be you. You seem to open up and swallow like a good little sheeple bitch :lol: You're a queer on top of being an asshole and an idiot! You just exposed it for all here to see! :clap2:

Mr. Jones said:

You need to seriously get a grip and read what was posted again you are seriously twisting shit up again :lol: Ah fuck it you're a hopeless troll anyway.
But no matter what you say or how you try spin it and use all your little sissy disinfo techniques, and try to bolster the lie that is the official fantasy,.. you lose, because there is more reason to believe then not that 9-11 was a false flag attack on the nation as a pretext for war for obtain energy sources and military bases. They killed innocent American citizens and count on treasonous commie loving faggots like yourself to swallow their obvious lies and spread anti American propaganda. You are the type of scumbag that I pray will pay for every single lie that comes out of your filthy faggot mouth.

LOL.gif

[
I already posted this-
None of that is real hard EVIDENCE. Maybe you need to look up what constitutes evidence because you sure don't appear to have the slightest clue what it is.

Sulfidated steel? What is that evidence of? It doesn't happen due to explosives.

"Nanothermite"? :lol: First off, they don't even claim to have found "nanothermite". They claim to have found an "active thermitic compound". Not only that, but the "scientific" method they used was found to be complete horseshit. Why do you think they had to pay to get it published and won't have it peer reviewed? :lol: You fucktards will fall for anything won't you.

Molten metal.... what is that suppose to be evidence of? High explosives don't melt steel. They cut it with a high pressure wave. Thermite? That produces molten iron for a very short period of time. So what does molten metal prove other than your paranoid delusions apparently override common sense and logic?

Testimonial evidence of explosives? BULLSHIT. You have testimonial evidence of EXPLOSIONS. I realize you're too big of a fucking idiot to realize not all explosions are caused by explosives, but for Christ's sake! Learn something for once!

Mr. Jones said:
No one is disputing these men, the problem I have is you. and you using their bravery and dedication to justify your coward lying ass.
Really? So they heard the massive explosions liars like you claim were going off the entire time the towers were collapsing? Wow. Please point out how you came to that ludicrous conclusion.

Mr. Jones said:
There are hundreds of witnesses WHO WERE ALSO THERE from the FDNY, other first responders, media and civilians all on tape and print, telling you what they heard saw, and experienced.
And NONE of them witnessed explosives. They witnessed EXPLOSIONS. Again, get it through that pea brain of yours they are not the same. We realize a dishonest piece of shit like you can't help but lie your ass off at every opportunity, but why do you insist on putting words in their mouths?

Mr. Jones said:
You disparage, minimize, or ignore their testimony, or when you can't, you call them liars. Remember there are 100s of these guys who heard noises that they described as explosions, and NIST didn't bother to to check further. Fuck you and NIST.
No, fuck you, you traitorous piece of shit. I am not the one putting words in their mouths or pretending every explosion was caused by explosives. That would be you.

Mr. Jones said:
Evidence that was ignored is still evidence. NIST is the agency in charge of producing the evidence that supports their theory, and they failed. They don't resolve nothing, and actually create more questions and thereby losing even more credibility, by now admitting that free fall actually occurred in WTC 7. This after adamantly refusing to acknowledge it in the first place, when it was obvious to almost everyone who had a brain stem.
Nobody ignored your sorry excuse for evidence. Unfortunately for you, your "evidence" isn't. Read above and weep, pussy!

Mr. Jones said:
NIST IS WRONG, NIST LIED IT WAS A COVER UP IDIOT.
Shouting it doesn't make it true. I am guessing you never made it past the first grade given your schoolyard tactics most people grow out of. I've shown you a video where you can clearly hear the collapse, but don't hear a damn thing prior to or during the collapse that could in any way be described as an explosion. Yet you and your fellow traitors cannot explain how this can be when you claim explosives were all over the place cutting all the supports to create free fall. And you claim others ignore evidence. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
Nope you're wrong again. Most intelligent and informed people around the world do not believe the US governments fairy tale.
Truthtards are neither intelligent or informed. You are a prime example. You don't know what constitutes evidence and you have to ignore evidence in order to make your bullshit stand.

Mr. Jones said:
Biased for what reason asshole, and what non-scientific methods are you referring to? Who stood to gain for the attacks on 9-11moron? A few scientists, or the mother fuckers who wrote the PNAC?
:lol: You think politics doesn't produce a bias? What rock do you hide your sorry ass under? "Scientific" reports have been used repeatedly as political tools by the supposed scientists that perform the studies. How fucking naive does a person have to be to blindly trust a "scientific" study that can't stand a peer review and has clear motivations to "prove" a theory the "scientists" had been promoting before the "experiments" were even performed.

Mr. Jones said:
you truly are a stupid piece of shit.
I just love it when a TRUE stupid piece of shit can't even correctly tell someone else they think they are stupid. I am sure the irony is lost on you.

The thermitic material that was found is much more then aluminum and rust! You've been giving too much credence to the guys trying to desperately deny all of this. They try to say that thermite was some kind of a natural material to find at ground zero. I guess you and they think that if you have all the ingredients to make a cake in your cupboard, you can just throw them out the window and presto..you have a cake![/quote]
Which explains why the "scientists" had to process the "dust" in order to get it to react, right? :lol: What they fail to explain is why the "thermitic material" ignited at the wrong temperature and gave off the wrong amount of energy for thermite.

Mr. Jones said:
This is stuff that credible scientists found, and wrote a peer reviewed paper on.
Bullshit. First off, they're not credible scientists, second, they had to pay to get their report published, third, it was never peer reviewed, and fourth, despite your ignorant claims to the contrary, they didn't find nano-thermite but an "active thermitic substance".

Mr. Jones said:
Your lying government agency never even mentions this, or the other studies done by other agencies that point to the possibility of high temperatures at the site that could not have been caused by kerosene or standard office fare.
Care to link these supposed other studies done by other agencies?

Mr. Jones said:
NIST has been caught lying time and again, just like you, and millions of people around the world know that they are full of shit, and that most of the American public is severely misinformed on this and whole lot of other things. You prove that they are right with every dribble of non sense you espouse as the truth, and proof.
:lol: The bullshit ramblings of a delusional piece of shit. The NIST hasn't been caught in any lies, and the truthtard bowel movement consists of hundreds or MAYBE thousands, but definitely not millions. We know you like to stroke your own ego among other things, but you're not kidding anyone.

Mr. Jones said:
Exactly, and all that testimonial evidence of EXPLOSIONS, with aaall the people that heard explosions, NIST should have included EXPLOSIVES in their report! How fucking stupid of you not to recognize this!
How fucking stupid are you to think every explosion is caused by explosives? The NIST along with everyone else knows how loud explosives are. They know how much would be needed to cut the main column of WTC 7 and at a half mile it would sound like a gun going off right next to you. They also know that these explosives would be going off just prior to and maybe even during the collapse, yet audio evidence shows no such explosions going off.

And one has to ask themselves this... of all the people who heard explosions, why do only TWO claim it was explosives and neither one of them is an expert at what explosives sound like? Not to mention the fact the audio tapes prove they are outright lying or exaggerating to the point of lying.

Mr. Jones said:
Hell they used explosives in '93 why not on 9-11? Especially with all the police reports about explosives in vans and possibly in the basement that day. You wanting people to believe that there is no way explosives could have been used on 9-11 is really stupid. All one has to do is read and study what happened that day, all the pieces fit the possibility, and it's negligent at the very least, and criminal at its worst, to not include this in a report that impacted the entire fucking world!
The explosive blast in 93 was recorded by seismographs. No such record exists on 9/11. There was no van with explosives. There were no explosives in the basements. There is overwhelming evidence that the people who make the claim of explosives in the basements are doing so for reasons other than honest ones. The most damning evidence against these assholes is their own testimony before they decided to turn truthtard.

Mr. Jones said:
You wrote this to rebuttal me saying -"NIST’s Own Theory of WTC 7’s Collapse is full of shit and they had to ADMIT to free fall when called out on it. What the fuck are you smoking idiot? NIST getting caught lying AGAIN is not an opinion, it's a FACT, and clearly shows how idiotic you and your fellow OCTASSes really are.
Wrong yet again. The NIST has NOT been caught lying unless one wants to buy into your bullshit lies. You have yet to show any real evidence to back up your claims, much less proven anything.

Mr. Jones said:
NIST IS A FRAUD AND GUILTY OF FABRICATION OF EVIDENCE- See you OCTASSes lie as easily as most people fart. This will show that YOU have NEGATIVE CREDIBILITY and everything you say is BS! It's in their reports, and it's old news.
Repeating lies you can't even back up doesn't make them true no matter HOW much you whine like a little bitch about it.

Mr. Jones said:
The pics showed you were wrong about the post office suffering "significant damage from the debris of WTC 7", and the pics DO show the wtc 5,6 ABLAZE and producing significant SMOKE.
And given the wind was blowing to the south, what direction did the smoke go? Or, along with the truthtard silent explosives, have you now come up with a way for smoke to move the opposite direction of the wind?

Mr. Jones said:
Listen idiot, WTC 7 had fires in it, but not the kind of "inferno" you are being led to believe. By comparison,WTC 5-6 had significantly larger, hotter, and more devastating fires then 7, and that is a fact.
As said by a known proven liar like you. :lol: No thank you. You're a piece of shit liar and the claims you make are likewise pieces of shit. One of the truthtard "witnesses" made the claim that there was only smoke coming from one corner of the south face. That has now been clearly shown to be a complete lie. Now you, in a pathetic attempt to try and save face, are trying to compare the fires themselves to WTC 5 and 6. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
When the FDNY fought these fires, it created a lot of the light smoke you retards are claiming all came from 7, and that is not true. And all this talk about smoke is meaningless anyway retard! The fucking buildings came down too fast to be caused by fires alone! The molten metal/steel/ in their sub basements point to this so STFU and quit your crying over "all the smoke".
Lies built on lies built on lies. The videos show you're a fucking liar. The fact the wind was blowing to the south proves you're a liar. The fact you're WAY too stupid to make any kinds of claims about how fast a building can or cannot collapse proves you're an ignorant asshole of epic proportions. Keep it up, junior! You're doing a wonderful job of making the truthtard bowel movement look like a bunch of incompetent fucktards.

Mr. Jones said:
You said (quote)"WTC 7 didn't fall into its own footprint and despite this liar's claims, the post office and Verizon buildings both suffered significant damage from the debris of WTC 7" end quote.
The pics proved you to be a lying POS about the post office suffering "significant damage", because of "WTC 7 not falling into its own footprint" as your claimed.
So why do your pics not show the sides of the buildings facing the WTC 7? The pics show the other sides. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
FYI, the wind was blowing NNE that day, and could have caused a vortex hitting the buildings who knows, but what I find strange is how the same smoke you claim is from WTC 7 is still around AFTER it collapsed. All in all, you have to be a moron to look at 7 and conclude that fire brought this building down and believe NIST after all the lies they told.
:lol: Thanks for confirming the wind was blowing from the North. The videos quite clearly show the smoke was not a vortex. How about explaining why the smoke STARTS at the south face of the WTC 7 and doesn't extend past that? Face it, moron. The sources you're defending are outright lying to you about this and everything else.

Mr. Jones said:
Anyone with any sense will examine the events of 9-11 in an honest and objective manner, taking many many things into consideration, and try to fit the pieces of the puzzle together themselves.
I have. Unlike you, I didn't have to throw out evidence that didn't fit my preconceived notions.

Mr. Jones said:
Going by what all the disingenuous posts you have made here since you signed on these forums, I'm not the least worried about my credibility.
You should be. You've been caught in numerous lies and are still in the process of defending known liars. Your credibility has nothing to do with me other than the fact I have been routinely proving you wrong. The fact you don't have the balls to stand up and admit you're wrong only shows what a little bitch you are and how you will ignorantly allow others to pull your strings. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
I post the discrepancies of NIST and the govs version and the counter arguments made by credible people not under the influence of political pressure and who don't have any reason to lie.
:lol: Man are YOU gullible if you think they don't have reasons to lie. Why do all you truthtards lie? Simple. You have an anti-government / anti-semitic / anti-whomever you're blaming this week agenda. The very fact you shitheads can't even agree on what did or did not happen, by whom or how shows that you, as a group, are doing nothing but a circle jerk.

Mr. Jones said:
Your non audio videos are a piss poor excuse, and offer no viable explanation for the collapses of 3 buildings, at or near free fall, pulverized into dust, with molten metal/steel under them that burned for 3 months.
You can't even get the simple facts straight. Care to prove the molten metal was there for three months? :lol: Regardless, here's a real simple excercise for you. Look up what chemical reaction can keep steel melted for more than a few minutes. You won't find one. If you did, you would solve most of the world's fuel and energy problems. :lol:

As for the audio on the videos you shitheads can't explain, why doesn't that bother you? If I were making the claim there were massive explosions just before the collapse which is what allowed it to fall for a period of time at free fall acceleration and someone came up with a video that clearly showed no explosions and was clearly not doctored from the people's reactions, I would seriously have to question my beliefs. Not you truthtards, though! :lol: That is why you have no credibility. You run from evidence or try to dismiss it for no real reason, much less a valid reason.

Mr. Jones said:
The best you can do is parrott the official fantasy and look like a fool in the process. Terrorists with box cutters, Jet fuel and office fires! What a crock of shit! You're a fucking idiot! :lol::lol:
Yet you have zero evidence that anything else actually happened. So who is the bigger idiot? The one who has to ignore the evidence that is there because they're too fucking stupid to look at the facts, or the one who looks at ALL the facts and comes to a conclusion that may not sound realistic on the surface?

Mr. Jones said:
The fires weren't massive
Says a known, proven liar despite all the video evidence to the contrary.

Mr. Jones said:
and the explosions were not investigated according to national standards.
Because there was ZERO actual evidence to support the explosions theory. No audio tapes showed explosions prior to or during the collapse. You can't have explosions large enough to cut all the columns without sound. This is a fact you will continue to ignore in your haste to tell your lies.

Mr. Jones said:
NIST lied, the 9-11 investigation is flawed, and your an idiot for not seeing this.
I see you lying your ass off. I see you running away from evidence you don't like. I see you making claims you can't back up. I see you failing to come up with an actual working theory as to what happened. I see you failing to back up others who make claims. Sucks to be you!

Mr. Jones said:
I've seen several on video say they thought the buildings came down like a CD, easy to find on u-tube.
And? Opinions are not evidence.

Mr. Jones said:
When we post videos of FDNY saying they heard explosions, it is because you assholes denied explosions
I have never denied explosions. What I have denied is the SOURCE of those explosions. YOU and your fellow truthtards pretend all explosions have to be caused by explosives. THAT is truly retarded.

Mr. Jones said:
and when explosions are witnessed by hundreds of people in a major attack on our country, that resulted in major loss of life, NIST and the government are supposed to conduct a thorough investigation and not leave anything out, or to chance, and certainly not deliberately destroy the fucking evidence.
So why is it only TWO of all the people who heard explosions actually think they were caused by explosives? Not only that, but their testimony is DIRECTLY refuted by not only other witnesses, but by physical evidence in the form of multiple audio recordings of the collapse.

Mr. Jones said:
No not retarded listen to FDNY for yourself. In this video first we hear a fire fighter explaining his involvement on 9/11, then we hear a firefighter who says they cant say anything due to a gag order, he can not even provide his name and he says that it is because he wants to keep his job for the next week, and after the next week..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y41DnwHBsaE&feature=player_embedded
:lol: Fire fighters, like police officers, are not suppose to talk about what is going on while it is going on. Those are the RULES. That is why the police and fire departments have spokespeople; to control the rumors and outright lies pieces of shit like you constantly make up. In fact, if you listen to what the firefighter says, he directs the reporter to the command center where the spokesperson is that can tell them what is going on. :lol: Did you even watch the video or are you just parroting what others are pretending is on the video?

Mr. Jones said:
Wow you and another OCTASS are always projecting your homo fantasies on here :lol: Alex Jones sure must turn your little queer ass on! Your thinking about another mans dick!? :lol::lol:
Now we know what you think about when you get frustrated. Do you always think about AJs dick? Good God you really shouldn't expose your fantasies, Hey if anybody is doing any pole sucking it would be you. You seem to open up and swallow like a good little sheeple bitch :lol: You're a queer on top of being an asshole and an idiot! You just exposed it for all here to see! :clap2:
Way to respond! WOOHOOO!!!!!! So you can't actually respond as to how a CONSULTANT to the FDNY can hand down a binding gag order. Let it be known all you could do is talk about dicks. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
You need to seriously get a grip and read what was posted again you are seriously twisting shit up again :lol: Ah fuck it you're a hopeless troll anyway.
But no matter what you say or how you try spin it and use all your little sissy disinfo techniques, and try to bolster the lie that is the official fantasy,.. you lose, because there is more reason to believe then not that 9-11 was a false flag attack on the nation as a pretext for war for obtain energy sources and military bases. They killed innocent American citizens and count on treasonous commie loving faggots like yourself to swallow their obvious lies and spread anti American propaganda. You are the type of scumbag that I pray will pay for every single lie that comes out of your filthy faggot mouth.
I see you couldn't even begin to respond to that set of your lies either. Way to go! Truthtards truly suck ass at trying to defend what they claim is true! It is the only thing you've proven so far. Must make you feel good. :lol:

=Patriot911;3260702]

Sulfidated steel? What is that evidence of? It doesn't happen due to explosives.
I find it amusing that you don't know what the significance of sulfur is, but in the same sentence claim that explosives wouldn't produce evidence of sulfer! :lol: You are a fucking idiot!
The addition of a small amount of sulfur 2%, increases the effectiveness of the steel melting or steel vaporizing process (eutectic) while barium nitrate creates a light orange flame. Prior to the release of FEMA's report, a fire protection engineer and two science professors published a brief report in JOM disclosing some of this evidence.
They reveal a phenomenon never before observed in building fires: eutectic reactions, which caused "intergranular melting capable of turning a solid steel girder into Swiss cheese." The New York Times described this as "perhaps the deepest mystery uncovered in the investigation."

A one-inch column has been reduced to half-inch thickness. Its edges--which are curled like a paper scroll--have been thinned to almost razor sharpness. Gaping holes--some larger than a silver dollar--let light shine through a formerly solid steel flange. This Swiss cheese appearance shocked all of the fire-wise professors, who expected to see distortion and bending--but not holes.

FEMA's investigators inferred that a "liquid eutectic mixture containing primarily iron, oxygen, and sulfur" formed during a "hot corrosion attack on the steel." The eutectic mixture (having the elements in such proportion as to have the lowest possible melting point) penetrated the steel down grain boundaries, making it "susceptible to erosion." Following are excerpts from Appendix C, Limited Metallurgical Examination.
Evidence of a severe high temperature corrosion attack on the steel, including oxidation and sulfidation with subsequent intergranular melting, was readily visible in the near-surface microstructure. A liquid eutectic mixture containing primarily iron, oxygen, and sulfur formed during this hot corrosion attack on the steel.
The thinning of the steel occurred by high temperature corrosion due to a combination of oxidation and sulfidation.
The unusual thinning of the member is most likely due to an attack of the steel by grain boundary penetration of sulfur forming sulfides that contain both iron and copper.
liquid eutectic mixture containing primarily iron, oxygen, and sulfur formed during this hot corrosion attack on the steel.
The severe corrosion and subsequent erosion of Samples 1 and 2 are a very unusual event. No clear explanation for the source of the sulfur has been identified. The rate of corrosion is also unknown. It is possible that this is the result of long-term heating in the ground following the collapse of the buildings. It is also possible that the phenomenon started prior to collapse and accelerated the weakening of the steel structure. A detailed study into the mechanisms of this phenomenon is needed to determine what risk, if any, is presented to existing steel structures exposed to severe and long-burning fires.
To answer your question--in short is The melted steel, the severe corrosion, intergranular melting, and the abundance of sulfur are consistent with the theory of thermite arson.
Now you know, or will you continue to try to come up with some more outrageous bullshit, or ignore this by covering your eyes?
9-11 Research: Forensic Metallurgy

"Nanothermite"? :lol: First off, they don't even claim to have found "nanothermite". They claim to have found an "active thermitic compound".
The nine authors undertook an in-depth study of unusual red-gray chips found in the dust generated during the destruction of the World Trade Center on 9/11/2001. The article states: “The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 ˚C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.”
When one understands how Thermite and Thermate work, and that these violent reactions produce intense heat, white smoke, and molten iron, the visible evidence of thermitic reactions in the photographs and videos of 9-11 becomes quite obvious. The evidence of flowing molten metal preceded by pressure pulses of white smoke are clearly indicative of thermitic reactions, and can be seen in many videos and photos of the towers.
Dr. Farrer is featured in an article on page 11 of the BYU Frontiers magazine, Spring 2005: “Dr. Jeffrey Farrer, lab director for TEM” (TEM stands for Transmission Electron Microscopy). The article notes: “The electron microscopes in the TEM lab combine to give BYU capabilities that are virtually unique… rivaling anything built worldwide.” The article is entitled: “Rare and Powerful Microscopes Unlock Nano Secrets,” which is certainly true as regards the discoveries of the present paper.
Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe | 911Blogger.com

It was found and totally ignored by the cowards you fully endorse. What, are you saying nano thermite doesn't exist? You are as stupid as they come.

Not only that, but the "scientific" method they used was found to be complete horseshit.
LOL! Says who, a woefully ignorant liar like you? No thanks you're the last idiot people should trust, and you obviously can't tell the difference between horseshit and horse shoes. What method of testing would you have conducted, and why don't you provide any links to your sources that back up your claims?

Why do you think they had to pay to get it published and won't have it peer reviewed? :lol:
Formally published in a peer-reviewed Chemical Physics journal:
“Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe” by Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones, Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley and Bradley R. Larsen
The peer-review on this paper was grueling, with pages of comments by referees. The tough questions the reviewers raised led to months of further experiments. These studies added much to the paper, including observation and photographs of iron-aluminum rich spheres produced as the material is ignited in a Differential Scanning Calorimeter
Horseshit he says!! :lol:
Whether they paid or not what does it matter anyway? Because they may have had to pay a fee, an ignorant fool like you would have us believe that the contents or science within it are false or not credible? I'm no expert but I trust these guys more then the blatant liars you do.
But this is just another example of you using your failed tactics to attack something of little significance to distract from the major points and topic :lol: Your BS is sooo blatantly obvious!

You fucktards will fall for anything won't you.
On the contrary, it's idiots like you that swallow even the most obvious lies and impossible phenomena because you are too scared of a little pussy to see what a great majority of courageous people have come to accept, that is that the official explanation for the events of 9-11 point to a false flag attack and cover up.

Molten metal.... what is that suppose to be evidence of?
The bluish smoke that rose from the rubble pile contained large amounts of nanosized particles of metals created only in fires hotter than the boiling point of the metal.That is fucking hot, and your office fires and kerosene is not going to be able of those kinds of temps.
Neither the lack of air nor the continuous dousing with water affected these intense hot spots. Thermite has its own oxygen supply so it can remain covered up by rubble and still burn. They even resorted to using the chemical additive Pyrocool and ordered thousands of gallons of the stuff to try to put the fires out. This is evidence of thermite, which can be used underwater, cooking under the pile.

Thermite? That produces molten iron for a very short period of time. So what does molten metal prove other than your paranoid delusions apparently override common sense and logic?
Wrong, The discovery of thermite in the dust of the WTC is solid scientific proof that this steel melting and steel vaporizing material was used to demolish the twin towers on 9-11. The peer reviewed scientific paper- “Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9-11 World Trade Center Catastrophe” by Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones, Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley and Bradley R. Larsenthat presents the evidence of Super-Thermite (nano-sized Thermite compounds) in the dust of the twin towers.

Time to get off the C-4 and RDX crap you been reading about, as the primary source for this clandestine op. Thermite/thermate is now the substance most thought of as being used to cut the steel, especially since it was found there, and is the primary source that explains the molten metal.

Testimonial evidence of explosives? BULLSHIT. You have testimonial evidence of EXPLOSIONS. I realize you're too big of a fucking idiot to realize not all explosions are caused by explosives, but for Christ's sake! Learn something for once!
If there are hundreds of people that heard explosions, logic would say that explosives were used, and should have been included in the NIST investigation. You can see the towers exploding and not collapsing, or toppling like one would expect, in the videos. It's so fucking obvious to everyone except dumbfucks like you that suffer from a denial of severe proportions. So according to you, if you hear an explosion, your first reaction is anything other then an explosive causing it? You are in a class of moron unto yourself.

Really? So they heard the massive explosions liars like you claim were going off the entire time the towers were collapsing? Wow. Please point out how you came to that ludicrous conclusion.
It is possible that the collapsing floors and the sounds they made were the explosions. The collapsing floors sounded like explosions to many there that day, and for all we know very well could have been. I read that they charges could have been placed every 3rd floor. But you are assuming sounds that C4 and the like would make but anyone with half a brain should be able to figure out that had the buildings been rigged like a conventional CD, the entire deception wouldn't work!

And NONE of them witnessed explosives. They witnessed EXPLOSIONS. Again, get it through that pea brain of yours they are not the same. We realize a dishonest piece of shit like you can't help but lie your ass off at every opportunity, but why do you insist on putting words in their mouths?
Evidence of you distorting and twisting is so obvious here again. The point has been made to you time and again-an investigation that includes looking for the use of explosives is part of routine fire investigations, that NIST did not do. Explosions were heard and you finally gave up denying this, so now you try with all your disinfo might to separate the two and say that explosions and explosives somehow probably shouldn't be connected! :lol: The dishonesty you display is rampant and obvious :lol:

No, fuck you, you traitorous piece of shit. I am not the one putting words in their mouths or pretending every explosion was caused by explosives. That would be you.
Your argument here fails so bad! Again explosions were heard-investigations for explosives should have been done, when will you finally get this through your dumb fucking delusional pea size brain?

Nobody ignored your sorry excuse for evidence. Unfortunately for you, your "evidence" isn't. Read above and weep, pussy!
Yes NIST ignored evidence, fabricated evidence, distorted evidence, the 9-11 commission even rejects its own findings. If you continue to refuse to acknowledge what most people can see and except, it shows you are lacking the most basic of human functions.

Shouting it doesn't make it true. I am guessing you never made it past the first grade given your schoolyard tactics most people grow out of.
A cursory glance at your posts since your chest thumping arrival here will show who the "1st grade school yard child" is :lol:

I've shown you a video where you can clearly hear the collapse, but don't hear a damn thing prior to or during the collapse that could in any way be described as an explosion.
There are videos with audio that one can clearly hear rumblings, and there are videos that were released by NIST under the FOIA, that clearly show signs of tampering with the audio. But anyway So?
It still does not mean the steel reacted the way it did by fire alone, you leave out the fact that a thermite cutting charge would not be as noisy as C-4 or RDX. You have to fall back on NIST presuming the use of conventional explosives, when clearly their use would have failed to be clandestine.
Again your audio silence does nothing, NOTHING to further the belief in the NIST fantasy. 3 Buildings, pulverized to dust, fell at or near free fall, with molten metal under the rubble pile that burned for 3 months, and evidence of thermite was found in the dust, and some steel- those are facts. Facts that the NIST explanation does not explain! It actually creates more questions, and makes them look more dishonest by finally admitting to free fall! Only idiots like you continue to swallow their bullshit!

Truthtards are neither intelligent or informed. You are a prime example. You don't know what constitutes evidence and you have to ignore evidence in order to make your bullshit stand.
Nope NIST is the agency ignoring evidence, it has been shown and proven in many cases, even their computer model is a laughing stock! It looks nothing like the actual cvollapse of 7! And continuing to ignore their shortcomings and lies shows what a truly stupid individual you and the OCTASSes are.

:lol: You think politics doesn't produce a bias? What rock do you hide your sorry ass under?
Of course it does asshole! What do you think the point I was trying to make was? God you are stupid! I showed you how many scientist and Nobel Prize Laureates signed the statement about "Bush Science"!

"Scientific" reports have been used repeatedly as political tools by the supposed scientists that perform the studies. How fucking naive does a person have to be to blindly trust a "scientific" study that can't stand a peer review and has clear motivations to "prove" a theory the "scientists" had been promoting before the "experiments" were even performed.
Take a good look at the "scientific study" you are defending and who was in charge, and who had political control and pressure over them, and you will see evidence of exactly what you are saying.

MR. Jones-The thermitic material that was found is much more then aluminum and rust! You've been giving too much credence to the guys trying to desperately deny all of this. They try to say that thermite was some kind of a natural material to find at ground zero. I guess you and they think that if you have all the ingredients to make a cake in your cupboard, you can just throw them out the window and presto..you have a cake!
Which explains why the "scientists" had to process the "dust" in order to get it to react, right? :lol: What they fail to explain is why the "thermitic material" ignited at the wrong temperature and gave off the wrong amount of energy for thermite.
LOL, what you should be asking is what the fuck was this material doing in the WTC! You idiots are saying these are naturally occurring chemicals that would have made themselves into what was found? Fucking crazy!
The fact remains that it was found, and it is the possible explanation to the molten metal under the buildings, get over it and start asking yourself the really important questions others have moved onto, like how, and who would do this. You really are behind the curve junior.

Bullshit. First off, they're not credible scientists, second, they had to pay to get their report published, third, it was never peer reviewed, and fourth, despite your ignorant claims to the contrary, they didn't find nano-thermite but an "active thermitic substance".
Blah blah blah, who says they aren't credible scientists? Is that your opinion, or someone else saying this? Of course you have to attack their credentials cause you people got nothing else to attack! :lol:
All the crying and BS in the world you try to come up with, will not change what these brave men from the scientific community found and that many of their peers have excepted. Why don't you try to grow a pair and move the fuck on, if you give a shit about your country. "Patriot911".....What a joke!:lol:

Care to link these supposed other studies done by other agencies?
I care. Do you care enough to read them? I doubt it.

:lol: The bullshit ramblings of a delusional piece of shit. The NIST hasn't been caught in any lies, and the truthtard bowel movement consists of hundreds or MAYBE thousands, but definitely not millions. We know you like to stroke your own ego among other things, but you're not kidding anyone.
Not my ramblings, facts from credible people, way more credible then agencies, or governments that have lied to us in the past and continue to so, and way better human beings then you could ever dream to be.

How fucking stupid are you to think every explosion is caused by explosives? The NIST along with everyone else knows how loud explosives are. They know how much would be needed to cut the main column of WTC 7 and at a half mile it would sound like a gun going off right next to you.
I'm sure that there were explosions that were possibly not caused by explosives, but you are stupid to presume they are all caused by cans of furniture polish!
but your argument has been proven false many times, and thermite/thermate partially explains this but you can't seem to move on past this point. I guess you can't because your whole belief system will come crashing down on you and you're not man enough to except it.

They also know that these explosives would be going off just prior to and maybe even during the collapse, yet audio evidence shows no such explosions going off.
Already been explained to you.

And one has to ask themselves this... of all the people who heard explosions, why do only TWO claim it was explosives and neither one of them is an expert at what explosives sound like? Not to mention the fact the audio tapes prove they are outright lying or exaggerating to the point of lying.
Ha ha! Yeah ok sure. Explain to us then how these buildings came down, you claim to know so much, and are so certain that what NIST says is so true. Truth is you can't, you have to use strawmen and BS tactics like attacking the integrity of people to make your theory work, because scientifically, and just plain ole common sense, NIST theory is so full of shit it's laughable, and so are you.

The explosive blast in 93 was recorded by seismographs. No such record exists on 9/11.
I read there are, and there's also thermal imaging taken from space depicting the intense heat at GZ, that no office fires could ever generate.

There was no van with explosives. There were no explosives in the basements.
Police radio reports are all over the tubes on this! Like I said, you are severely behind the curve and sorely lacking in information. That is why you say stupid shit like this. What a joke!! You really expect people who read this to take you seriously :lol:

There is overwhelming evidence that the people who make the claim of explosives in the basements are doing so for reasons other than honest ones.
Like what reasons? Or are you just talking out of your ass again? Maybe you could elaborate, cause you sound like an idiot again.

Wrong yet again. The NIST has NOT been caught lying unless one wants to buy into your bullshit lies. You have yet to show any real evidence to back up your claims, much less proven anything.
NIST lied, I posted information and links to back this up, but you will have to read NIST own reports, to confirm it for yourself which you wont do, so you will continuing to repeat BS arguments that have been kicked to the curb already.

Repeating lies you can't even back up doesn't make them true no matter HOW much you whine like a little bitch about it.
This fits you so well it's funny that you yourself posted it :lol:

And given the wind was blowing to the south, what direction did the smoke go?
From what I can gather it went totally up your ass, through your empty dome and out your ears.

As said by a known proven liar like you. :lol: No thank you. You're a piece of shit liar and the claims you make are likewise pieces of shit. One of the truthtard "witnesses" made the claim that there was only smoke coming from one corner of the south face. That has now been clearly shown to be a complete lie. Now you, in a pathetic attempt to try and save face, are trying to compare the fires themselves to WTC 5 and 6. :lol:
Why didn't 5-6 collapse and pulverize like 7? Why don't you ask yourself things like this instead of desperately holding on to dogshit about smoke? It doesn't make a difference, the fires were not hot enough to reach all the critical support beams, and move them out of the way to facilitate free fall you dumb ass MFKER! Or leave all that molten metal underneath! Dumbfuck! Can't you at the very least, TRY to use what little common sense you may have left?

Lies built on lies built on lies.
Exactly what the government and its agencies have done, and you cannot except this reality, or are too dumb to see it no matter what. You have no fucking sense. You are a lost fool!

The videos show you're a fucking liar.
Actually many videos show the government, NIST and others you defend are the liars.:lol:

The fact the wind was blowing to the south proves you're a liar.
What a fucking whiny pussy! The wind!! What a desperate silly tool you are. I told you the wind and smoke has been blown straight up yer ass dumbfuck! :lol: Now the wind is supposed to prove and answer all these questions? Good God man, you are really desperate!

The fact you're WAY too stupid to make any kinds of claims about how fast a building can or cannot collapse proves you're an ignorant asshole of epic proportions. Keep it up, junior! You're doing a wonderful job of making the truthtard bowel movement look like a bunch of incompetent fucktards.
I vote for you as the #1 asshole of the OCTASSes!
The buildings...3 of them..fell at or near free fall speed..NIST had to admit free fall...kerosene does not burn hot enough to cause this, or the molten metal...you are a fool if you can not fathom these very basic FACTS!!

:lol: Thanks for confirming the wind was blowing from the North. The videos quite clearly show the smoke was not a vortex. How about explaining why the smoke STARTS at the south face of the WTC 7 and doesn't extend past that? Face it, moron. The sources you're defending are outright lying to you about this and everything else.
I can show you a video of a vortex at GZ but it doesn't matter fuckwad, WTC7 did not come down the way it did, because of "intense fires"!!! You are defending treason so by doing this you are a traitor to the country, and you shit on the principles that it was founded on.

I didn't have to throw out evidence that didn't fit my preconceived notions.
Yes you do, you ignore common sense, and very good science, and evidence that supports a real plausible explanation, evidence that has not been corrupted by politics and created out of fear. You ignore evidence that is not based on an agenda that is necessary to coincide with on energy policy that PNAC developed. You are a goddamned foolish idiot to refuse the overwhelming evidence that clearly points at the real enemies to the nation.

:lol: Man are YOU gullible if you think they don't have reasons to lie. Why do all you truthtards lie? Simple. You have an anti-government / anti-semitic / anti-whomever you're blaming this week agenda. The very fact you shitheads can't even agree on what did or did not happen, by whom or how shows that you, as a group, are doing nothing but a circle jerk.
You show quite a lack of knowledge of world events and politics, and I normally feel sorry for people like you, but your such an asshole that is too stubborn to realize how misinformed and plain wrong you actually are!
Your attitude further prohibits you from learning very important things about our nation and world that greatly effects you! You are a sorry ass person who has to resort to vulgarities and school yard tactics to bolster your obvious wrong beliefs.

You can't even get the simple facts straight. Care to prove the molten metal was there for three months? :lol:
Look, all you have to do is search...it's in all the archived papers and can still be found online. This isn't the first time you have been told this, and you still seem to have to be led by the hand to perform even the most simplest of tasks, and resort to having to ask others to help you along. Get with it man, you really look like a fool typing things like this.

Regardless, here's a real simple excercise for you. Look up what chemical reaction can keep steel melted for more than a few minutes. You won't find one. If you did, you would solve most of the world's fuel and energy problems. :lol:
Show us where a hirise building fire burned for months under ground. Try that one for one of your exercises.

You run from evidence or try to dismiss it for no real reason, much less a valid reason.
Sorry guy, but it really is you that is running away from reason.

Says a known, proven liar despite all the video evidence to the contrary.
Your description OF YOURSELF to a T.

Because there was ZERO actual evidence to support the explosions theory. No audio tapes showed explosions prior to or during the collapse. You can't have explosions large enough to cut all the columns without sound. This is a fact you will continue to ignore in your haste to tell your lies.
Thermitic cutter charges, and there were explosions you lying dumbfuck.

I have never denied explosions. What I have denied is the SOURCE of those explosions. YOU and your fellow truthtards pretend all explosions have to be caused by explosives. THAT is truly retarded.
And you pretend that in a scenario like a terror attack on 9-11, in a complex that was BOMBED before, an explosion being caused by an explosive should be treated as an afterthought! :lol: "Nah don't worry about it, just a couple cans of WD40, or Lemon Pledge"! :lol: You really have no idea just how stupid you sound by saying this do you?
You are definitely a stupid, fucking moron!
NIST should have investigated it, plain and simple. How can you back such a flawed investigation? You probably do think the explosions were cans of furniture polish! :cuckoo:

So why is it only TWO of all the people who heard explosions actually think they were caused by explosives?
Thinking something so absurd is typical of your reasoning.
Mr. Jones said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y41DnwHBsaE&feature=player_embedded
:lol: Fire fighters, like police officers, are not suppose to talk about what is going on while it is going on. Those are the RULES. That is why the police and fire departments have spokespeople; to control the rumors and outright lies pieces of shit like you constantly make up. In fact, if you listen to what the firefighter says, he directs the reporter to the command center where the spokesperson is that can tell them what is going on. :lol: Did you even watch the video or are you just parroting what others are pretending is on the video?
He was following orders and admits "we are gagged". It is well known that many people are afraid to say what they really think, and and stupid idiots that have no clue of the real world like yourself are the only ones that wouldn't know this. Strange how NIST didn't follow the RULES.

Mr. Jones said:
Way to respond! WOOHOOO!!!!!! So you can't actually respond as to how a CONSULTANT to the FDNY can hand down a binding gag order. Let it be known all you could do is talk about dicks. :lol:
Hey anyone that wants to know who started projecting homo fantasies about other mens privates can just go back and read your filthy posts.:lol: This particular consultant obviously had a lot of pull you stupid fuck, they were following their consultants orders, and if they didn't what do you think would have happened to them, and their job at FDNY, faced disciplinary actions and the like, possibly lose years of pensions, are you that stupid that you can't figure this stuff out and put the simplest of things together?

Mr. Jones said:
I see you couldn't even begin to respond to that set of your lies either. Way to go! Truthtards truly suck ass at trying to defend what they claim is true! It is the only thing you've proven so far. Must make you feel good. :lol:
I've responded to your asinine BS long enough. You're a hopeless idiot, and not doing anybody one bit of service by posting garbage that has been refuted time and again, you have been exposed as the lying troll you really are, and a disgrace to all OCTASSes everywhere.

Nothing worth repeating

Bush won Ohio and the Presidency twice. How'd that taste?
It looks like you are misquoting people again. I suggest you you double check when and where I said that, and while your at it, use it in a context that makes fucking sense. When the hell were we talking about Bush and the elections? Besides most everybody knows that they were both ripe with fucked up and rigged voting machines.

Edited Nothing worth repeating

It looks like you are misquoting people again. I suggest you you double check when and where I said that, and while your at it, use it in a context that makes fucking sense. When the hell were we talking about Bush and the elections? Besides most everybody knows that they were both ripe with fucked up and rigged voting machines.

I just love rubbing your nose in the truth you grotesque bitch. Somehow the same voting machines decided Obama was the winner in 08 right bitch.

I own you; always have, always will. Too bad you're not worth anything.

I just love rubbing your nose in the truth you grotesque bitch. Somehow the same voting machines decided Obama was the winner in 08 right bitch.

I own you; always have, always will. Too bad you're not worth anything.
yeah, funny how those faulty machines got it right that time

and dont forget those same faulty machines gave the democrats a landslide win in 06 too

Last edited:
=Patriot911;3260702]

I find it amusing that you don't know what the significance of sulfur is, but in the same sentence claim that explosives wouldn't produce evidence of sulfer! :lol: You are a fucking idiot!
Really? I'm not the one who just laid down a whole bunch of evidence that the sulfidation had nothing to do with explosives. :lol: You're too stupid to realize when you expose your own ignorance! How classic! Are you intelligent enough to know what explosives do? They CUT steel. They don't make holes in it. Way to prove your ignorance though.

Mr. Jones said:
"Nanothermite"? :lol: First off, they don't even claim to have found "nanothermite". They claim to have found an "active thermitic compound".

It was found and totally ignored by the cowards you fully endorse. What, are you saying nano thermite doesn't exist? You are as stupid as they come.
:lol: Those stupid fucks you worship and kiss their ass wouldn't know proper scientific method if it came up and bit them on the ass. In true truthtard fashion, they come up with something they don't expect and PRETEND it means something.

Mr. Jones said:
Formally published in a peer-reviewed Chemical Physics journal:
:lol: You stupid fuck! You don't even know the difference between a peer reviewed project and a peer reviewed journal!

Mr. Jones said:
“Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe”
I thought you said they found nano-thermite, yet here they don't state that. :lol: Your lies just keep compounding!

Mr. Jones said:
by Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones, Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley and Bradley R. Larsen
The peer-review on this paper was grueling, with pages of comments by referees. The tough questions the reviewers raised led to months of further experiments. These studies added much to the paper, including observation and photographs of iron-aluminum rich spheres produced as the material is ignited in a Differential Scanning Calorimeter
Horseshit he says!! :lol:
So where is the peer review and who was it done by?

Mr. Jones said:
On the contrary, it's idiots like you that swallow even the most obvious lies and impossible phenomena because you are too scared of a little pussy to see what a great majority of courageous people have come to accept, that is that the official explanation for the events of 9-11 point to a false flag attack and cover up.
Wrong again. I demand EVIDENCE. There is plenty of evidence that supports the official theory. What have you stupid fucks produced? Jack shit. Not one of you assholes can produce a real piece of evidence when asked.

Mr. Jones said:
The bluish smoke that rose from the rubble pile contained large amounts of nanosized particles of metals created only in fires hotter than the boiling point of the metal.
Bullshit.

Mr. Jones said:
That is fucking hot, and your office fires and kerosene is not going to be able of those kinds of temps.
So you post a lie and then base other lies on top of the original lies.

Mr. Jones said:
Neither the lack of air nor the continuous dousing with water affected these intense hot spots. Thermite has its own oxygen supply so it can remain covered up by rubble and still burn. They even resorted to using the chemical additive Pyrocool and ordered thousands of gallons of the stuff to try to put the fires out. This is evidence of thermite, which can be used underwater, cooking under the pile.
OK, and here we can expose your extreme ignorance and total stupidity. How long does thermite burn, genius? Depending on the volume, it can burn from seconds to minutes. It most certainly can't burn for days or weeks. It takes a special kind of fool to be able to overlook such obvious flaws.

Mr. Jones said:
Wrong, The discovery of thermite in the dust of the WTC is solid scientific proof that this steel melting and steel vaporizing material was used to demolish the twin towers on 9-11.
Bullshit. Here is where your extreme lack of education in science shows just how truly fucking stupid you are. How does thermite work? It works by producing super heated molten iron that then burns through whatever is below it. Is that what FEMA found in the sulfidated steel? Not even close. What was done to the steel was done through exposure to high temperatures.

Mr. Jones said:
The peer reviewed scientific paper- “Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9-11 World Trade Center Catastrophe” by Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones, Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley and Bradley R. Larsenthat presents the evidence of Super-Thermite (nano-sized Thermite compounds) in the dust of the twin towers.
No, look at the title. Active thermitic material is non super thermite. It isn't nano-thermite. It is a thermitic material, in other words a material that can undergo a chemical reaction that produces heat.

Mr. Jones said:
Time to get off the C-4 and RDX crap you been reading about, as the primary source for this clandestine op. Thermite/thermate is now the substance most thought of as being used to cut the steel, especially since it was found there, and is the primary source that explains the molten metal.
Wrong on ALL counts. First off, there is a reason thermite in ANY form is not used in controlled demolitions. It only cuts DOWN. It can't cut ACROSS. It can't be timed with the precision necessary for controlled demolitions. Now, since it is you stupid fucks that claim the symmetry in which the buildings came down is proof of controlled demolition, how is it you can also claim the way it was done is the one way you can't control? :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
If there are hundreds of people that heard explosions, logic would say that explosives were used, and should have been included in the NIST investigation.
Nope. First off, you claim it was nano-thermite. Nano-thermite doesn't explode. :lol: Caught in your own bullshit again. Second, it is not uncommon at all to hear explosions in small fires. It is almost a given in larger fires. Since NONE of the other evidence of explosions was ever found, it rules out explosives.

Mr. Jones said:
You can see the towers exploding and not collapsing, or toppling like one would expect, in the videos.
Only an ignorant moron of EPIC proportions would think the towers should have toppled over. :lol: Only goes to show you have a non-existant education in engineering and physics. Play with some building blocks and try to get a top block to topple to the side. I figure you're immature enough to still have some blocks and probably still play with them. Think about it for a bit.

Mr. Jones said:
It's so fucking obvious to everyone except dumbfucks like you that suffer from a denial of severe proportions.
Wrong as you prove above. In your ignorance, you pretend you actually know what you are talking about, but you don't. The tops of the towers couldn't topple because the lower floors wouldn't be able to take the strain, and would have to at LEAST partially collapse for the top part to topple in the first place. Why do you think only stupid truthtards pretend toppling is an expected occurence? No structural engineers are claiming the towers should have toppled because that is such a retarded claim to anyone who has studied engineering.

Mr. Jones said:
So according to you, if you hear an explosion, your first reaction is anything other then an explosive causing it? You are in a class of moron unto yourself.
When there is several huge fires raging out of control caused by a couple of airliners hitting buildings? Yeah, I think my first line of suspicions would be the fires were causing them. The explosions in the basements of the towers were shown to be elevators falling down, yet you fucking liars ignore this to pretend it was explosives in the basement. The experts of explosives on the scene were the fire fighters, yet not one of them has stepped forward and said the explosions were caused by explosives. They paid with their blood, sweat and tears on 9/11. If they thought something was wrong, you would see them out in force. That right there tells me stupid fucks like you hiding behind keyboards are wrong about the explosives. The fact there is no other evidence of explosives only drives home that point.

Mr. Jones said:
It is possible that the collapsing floors and the sounds they made were the explosions.
No. Look at other controlled demolitions. The sounds of the demolition charges are many times louder than the collapse itself.

Mr. Jones said:
The collapsing floors sounded like explosions to many there that day, and for all we know very well could have been.
Only if one is as ignorant as a truthtard who wants to ignore all the other evidence.

Mr. Jones said:
I read that they charges could have been placed every 3rd floor. But you are assuming sounds that C4 and the like would make but anyone with half a brain should be able to figure out that had the buildings been rigged like a conventional CD, the entire deception wouldn't work!
So if that is the case, wouldn't they hear boom boom BOOM boom boom BOOM? Come on. You're disproving your own claims! :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
Evidence of you distorting and twisting is so obvious here again. The point has been made to you time and again-an investigation that includes looking for the use of explosives is part of routine fire investigations, that NIST did not do.
When the cause of the fire is unknown and the structure exploded, you're absolutely right. Explosives are looked for. Otherwise ACCELERANTS are looked for to see if it was arson. Pretending looking for explosives is part of every fire investigation only shows how completely ignorant of reality you really are.

Mr. Jones said:
Explosions were heard and you finally gave up denying this
Stop lying. I've NEVER denied explosions. You really are a pathologicial liar, aren't you. You can't help it! :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
so now you try with all your disinfo might to separate the two and say that explosions and explosives somehow probably shouldn't be connected! :lol: The dishonesty you display is rampant and obvious :lol:
Really? So one should always assume explosions are caused by high explosives regardless of what else is going on? Because that is what little shits like you are doing. You're pretending there CAN'T be any other explanation even when other explanations are not only more plausible, but the evidence points to them instead of explosives.

Mr. Jones said:
Your argument here fails so bad! Again explosions were heard-investigations for explosives should have been done, when will you finally get this through your dumb fucking delusional pea size brain?
Explosions were heard, but not at the right times. A controlled demolition has very large explosions going off just prior to the collapse event and then sometimes during the collapse event. THIS DID NOT HAPPEN. I've shown you audio where the collapse is clearly heard and not so much as a pop is heard prior to or during the collapse. You have been completely unable to address this point.

Mr. Jones said:
Yes NIST ignored evidence, fabricated evidence, distorted evidence, the 9-11 commission even rejects its own findings.
All bullshit from you. :lol: Continue to make up obvious lies. It is your credibility being decimated. Not mine.

Mr. Jones said:
If you continue to refuse to acknowledge what most people can see and except, it shows you are lacking the most basic of human functions.
No, it shows I have honor, I respect the truth, I use logic, I examine ALL the evidence, and I don't listen to obvious liars like you. Don't you wish you could say the same?

Mr. Jones said:
There are videos with audio that one can clearly hear rumblings, and there are videos that were released by NIST under the FOIA, that clearly show signs of tampering with the audio. But anyway So?
NONE of them, including ones not released by the NIST, show the clear signs of explosives. NOT ONE. Are you going to try and claim they were ALL doctored even though most come from non government sources? Way to expose your paranoid delusions for all to see! Wow! I think the count of the people needing to be in on the conspiracy has now reached hundreds of thousands of people!

Mr. Jones said:
It still does not mean the steel reacted the way it did by fire alone, you leave out the fact that a thermite cutting charge would not be as noisy as C-4 or RDX. You have to fall back on NIST presuming the use of conventional explosives, when clearly their use would have failed to be clandestine.
And why am I not surprised to see a dumbshit like you ignoring the use of thermite in controlled demolitions? We all know you like to ignore evidence, but even someone as dishonest as you should not be able to deny the shortcomings of thermite.

Besides, doesn't it strike everyone as odd that Jones is arguing both sides of the case? The explosions heard is proof of explosives, but the cutting charges were thermite so didn't make a sound. :lol: You can't even get out of your own fucking way! CLASSIC!

Mr. Jones said:
Again your audio silence does nothing, NOTHING to further the belief in the NIST fantasy. 3 Buildings, pulverized to dust, fell at or near free fall, with molten metal under the rubble pile that burned for 3 months, and evidence of thermite was found in the dust, and some steel- those are facts.
Some of that is fact. Some of that is lies. You still can't do a controlled demolition with thermite and thermite most definitely doesn't burn for three months. You're just digging a deeper hole by continuing to make these retarded claims.

Mr. Jones said:
Facts that the NIST explanation does not explain! It actually creates more questions, and makes them look more dishonest by finally admitting to free fall! Only idiots like you continue to swallow their bullshit!
So you want the NIST to explain YOUR lies? Wow! What an ego!

Mr. Jones said:
Nope NIST is the agency ignoring evidence, it has been shown and proven in many cases, even their computer model is a laughing stock! It looks nothing like the actual cvollapse of 7! And continuing to ignore their shortcomings and lies shows what a truly stupid individual you and the OCTASSes are.
:lol: Way to prove your ignorance again. Apparently you've never studied chaos theory. It is almost impossible, even with computers today, to accurately model every possible factor that shows a complex event like the collapse of a building happening in the model exactly as it happens in real life. Apparenly the only laughing stock here is you!

Mr. Jones said:
Of course it does asshole! What do you think the point I was trying to make was? God you are stupid! I showed you how many scientist and Nobel Prize Laureates signed the statement about "Bush Science"!
OK, so let me get this straight.... YOUR scientists don't have any bias, but everyone else does. :lol: You stupid, stupid fuck.

Mr. Jones said:
Take a good look at the "scientific study" you are defending and who was in charge, and who had political control and pressure over them, and you will see evidence of exactly what you are saying.
Except the NIST studies have been examined IN DEPTH by universities and engineering agencies the world over and in general, everyone agrees with the NIST findings.

Mr. Jones said:
LOL, what you should be asking is what the fuck was this material doing in the WTC! You idiots are saying these are naturally occurring chemicals that would have made themselves into what was found? Fucking crazy!
Aluminum and rust what make up thermite. Don't believe me? Look it up. Processing the dust and refining it to the point they got a thermitic reaction that was patently NOT a thermite reaction because it started WAY too soon SHOULD tell any scientist worth a hill of beans that they need to do more research into the chemical reaction that DID happen. Instead they stamp it as an active thermitic compound and feel you stupid fucks terms like nano-thermite so you'll go off and pretend you're intelligent.

Mr. Jones said:
The fact remains that it was found, and it is the possible explanation to the molten metal under the buildings
No, it is NOT a possible explanation of the molten metal. It CAN'T be. NO CHEMICAL REACTION KNOWN TO MANKIND can keep steel melted for any length of time. This is a truth you refuse to acknowledge. Now, we realize you are living in a fantasy land where you can bend the laws of physics and the laws of thermodynamics, but this one is a law you just cannot bend. Thermite reacts and causes superheated iron. That reaction happens in seconds to minutes depending on the amount. Past that it is over. Once again you are faced with having to find an alternate explanation because your bullshit just does not fly.

Mr. Jones said:
get over it and start asking yourself the really important questions others have moved onto, like how, and who would do this. You really are behind the curve junior.
Wrong again, dumbfuck! You've come up with a seriously fetid pile of bullshit, but it is all based on lies and seriously retarded guesses.

And with that, I'm done with you. :lol: You have proven yourself to be, without a doubt, the most stupid dumbfuck ever to wear the title of truthtard. Come back when you grow up and get an education.

=Patriot911;3260702]

Really? I'm not the one who just laid down a whole bunch of evidence that the sulfidation had nothing to do with explosives. :lol: You're too stupid to realize when you expose your own ignorance! How classic! Are you intelligent enough to know what explosives do? They CUT steel. They don't make holes in it. Way to prove your ignorance though.
You are just amazing at taking something that answers your post/comment and turning it around to make it look like it favors your position!:lol: and then you have the audacity to call someone else ignorant! Your posts are laughable :lol::lol:
You asked what the significance of sulfur is, and I answered as clear as day, yet it goes right over your head, or ignored on purpose. I will answer your question again-
The sulfur along with molten iron from the thermitic reaction will strongly attack steel beams, giving the high-temperature sulfidation results observed and reported by WPI scientists.
They found sulfur INSIDE the steel beam remnants from WTC 7 and the Towers, steel beams having a strange "swiss-cheese" appearance, and published their results.
Such results could not come from ordinary office fires, but certainly can come from thermate, as graphically shown by Jonathon Cole.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

What is remarkable is that the National Geographic crew did not even TRY to use SULFUR in their experiment. They just tried with ordinary thermite just sitting next to steel! Totally disingenuous and a fraud, like you!
Your argument that thermite is unsuitable as a tool of controlled demolition is a failure because it is a suitable method when other additives are included in the mixture, and it becomes highly explosive such as when adding SULFUR.

:lol: Those stupid fucks you worship and kiss their ass wouldn't know proper scientific method if it came up and bit them on the ass. In true truthtard fashion, they come up with something they don't expect and PRETEND it means something.
You don't even ever bother to back up your accusations, and only offer up your own meaningless opinion which as anybody that reads your ramblings will quickly conclude are totally BS.
The findings of Jones and others were peer reviewed and are certainly enough to raise a reasonable doubt when it comes to the NIST fantasy you worship.

:lol: You stupid fuck! You don't even know the difference between a peer reviewed project and a peer reviewed journal!
His findings and paper were published in The Open Chemical Physics Journal you lying ignorant twat.
The Open Chemical Physics Journal is an Open Access online journal which publishes research articles, reviews and letters in all areas of chemical physics.
The Open Chemical Physics Journal is a peer-reviewed journal which aims to provide the most complete and reliable source of information on current developments in chemical physics. The emphasis will be on publishing quality papers rapidly and freely available to researchers worldwide.

Here you go you ignorant dumb fuck
Bentham Science Publishers Ltd. Home Page

I thought you said they found nano-thermite, yet here they don't state that. :lol: Your lies just keep compounding!
No your ignorant laziness along with YOUR lies keep compounding. Perhaps you should actually read what has been written about what they found and pay closer attention to it before you open your ignorant ass mouth you fucking moron.
Now download the actual paper and READ IT. Keyword-energetic nanocomposites.

So where is the peer review and who was it done by?
Read the above reply it's in there. It's easy to find too, just use the mouse to scroll the page up...fucking idiot.

Wrong again. I demand EVIDENCE. There is plenty of evidence that supports the official theory. What have you stupid fucks produced? Jack shit. Not one of you assholes can produce a real piece of evidence when asked.
You are a laughable POS! It's been produced and linked for you. Enough to raise serious reasonable doubt. How about you produce actual evidence that the NIST theory is actually telling you the truth?
Not one single person has shown one single piece of CRYSTAL CLEAR and complete physical or visual evidence that supports that the towers were brought down without a doubt, by the impacts and fires.. No detailed scenario of events exists, no meaningful theory of fire caused collapse exists and no sensible explanations have been given for the very many unusual events which happened immediately prior to and during the collapses themselves.

Bullshit.
You again dismiss proof or evidence and casually dismiss it away. Instead of saying something is BS, you offer no reason why. This just shows readers you and your claims are BULLSHIT. Way to go in showing everyone you have no debate skills.

So you post a lie and then base other lies on top of the original lies.
This response is like the one above. You posted this in response to what is and has been a KNOWN FACT, about the temperatures at GZ, and if you would take the time to research theses things as I have you would know it. This further solidifies that you are a lazy, uninformed idiot :lol:

OK, and here we can expose your extreme ignorance and total stupidity. How long does thermite burn, genius? Depending on the volume, it can burn from seconds to minutes. It most certainly can't burn for days or weeks. It takes a special kind of fool to be able to overlook such obvious flaws.
You once again prove YOUR IGNORANCE AND TOTAL STUPIDITY. First of all, again a simple search will show you are WRONG. In Any conventional fire, combustion would stop within hours, if there was no oxygen available. This is the reason, why a fire can be extinguished with sand. But if one covered a thermite reaction with tons and tons of sand, the reaction would not stop. And the reaction could not be extinguished by pouring water onto it. It is well conceivable that the extra thermite, mixed and polluted with other material, burned slowly and more moderately for weeks. Thermite or Thermate
This is why the underground fires in ground zero point to thermite or thermate which is, may I illuminate you?, is a variation of thermite!
We shall see how well you do now that you know that thermate the variation of thermite with added SULFUR is what is being suggested.

Bullshit. Here is where your extreme lack of education in science shows just how truly fucking stupid you are. How does thermite work? It works by producing super heated molten iron that then burns through whatever is below it. Is that what FEMA found in the sulfidated steel? Not even close. What was done to the steel was done through exposure to high temperatures.
And the argument is that the thermite/mate is what caused those high temperatures you babbling idiot! Thanks for proving my point!

No, look at the title. Active thermitic material is non super thermite. It isn't nano-thermite. It is a thermitic material, in other words a material that can undergo a chemical reaction that produces heat.
What a desperate attempt at obfuscating the truth! You are a fraud! Had you continued to read past the title you would have known more then you display here. That's right "It is a thermitic material, in other words a material that can undergo a chemical reaction that produces heat"
You stupid idiot, the point I'm saying is right there in your answer! You got a lot of nerve calling people "ignorant" and "stupid" when it's sooo obvious you fit exactly these descriptions!:lol::lol:

Wrong on ALL counts. First off, there is a reason thermite in ANY form is not used in controlled demolitions. It only cuts DOWN. It can't cut ACROSS. It can't be timed with the precision necessary for controlled demolitions. Now, since it is you stupid fucks that claim the symmetry in which the buildings came down is proof of controlled demolition, how is it you can also claim the way it was done is the one way you can't control? :lol:
Nope you are WRONG again! Thermite and variations of it have been used in demolitions going back to WWII, and this stupid OCTASS argument has been laid to rest in the dustbin of ignorance for quite a while now. I'd post the links and information on it that I found but it is a useless task as you prove time and again that you don't read ANYTHING or research ANYTHING. You have a lot to learn :lol: Hell the U Tube video with Jon Cole's experiment trashes your worn out theory by itself.

Nope. First off, you claim it was nano-thermite. Nano-thermite doesn't explode. :lol: Caught in your own bullshit again. Second, it is not uncommon at all to hear explosions in small fires. It is almost a given in larger fires. Since NONE of the other evidence of explosions was ever found, it rules out explosives.
Hey moronic fool! Post some backup of your claims you lying POS! Your credibility is at total ZERO..It can't go any lower! Your claim is a big fat FAIL!! It can and does EXPLODE!!:lol:

Only an ignorant moron of EPIC proportions would think the towers should have toppled over. :lol: Only goes to show you have a non-existant education in engineering and physics.
And you do? HA ha :lol: I may not have a degree in engineering or physics but I do have common sense, which is something you sorely lack.

Play with some building blocks and try to get a top block to topple to the side. I figure you're immature enough to still have some blocks and probably still play with them. Think about it for a bit.
This is too damned hilarious! You are resorting to playing with blocks! And on top of that, you further embarrass yourself by actually taking the position that these blocks... the top block at that, would be impossible to even TOPPLE to one side!! Did you go and find one of your toy airplanes and crash it into your wittle block tower junior!!??...:lol::lol: And..and did you sneak some lighter fluid and matches from mommy and daddys drawer and use that too...did you make the crashing sounds..poooiieeeshhhh sounds too? :lol: Man My side hurts from laughing..Please STFU with this nonsense..

Wrong as you prove above. In your ignorance, you pretend you actually know what you are talking about, but you don't. The tops of the towers couldn't topple because the lower floors wouldn't be able to take the strain,
So let me get this straight...You are saying that the top portion of the tower would not topple because the lower portion wouldn't be able to take the strain? But they held up for the time they did without failure..were built with a measure of extra load bearing capabilities (safety factor) in their original designs..You are a fucking fool man! Where are you getting this nonsense from? The top of the tower did topple..before it was pulverized and disintegrated while it was still in the fucking air you miserable dweeb!
Think for yourself..the LOWER half was a LOT bigger and STRONGER then the UPPER half! It held up the upper part for years!! Go and take a look at the collapse again. 15 floors encountering the resistance force of 95 floors! It's a no brainer idiot! Your theory is a proven FAIL.
You have no sense and do not know what you are talking about and you also do not take into account facts such as heat conductivity. The floor/s that the plane hit didn't just disappear moron, the fires weren't even hot enough there as I can show you the pics of the lady that was standing in the fucking hole!!
Oh man.. you are so pathetic..Here.. Watch this short 3 part video to get an understanding of the basic physics involved to see what I mean.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QMSAsOkumI&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecmQegzMJQE&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_j1jAv1j3U&feature=related[/ame]

and would have to at LEAST partially collapse for the top part to topple in the first place. Why do you think only stupid truthtards pretend toppling is an expected occurence? No structural engineers are claiming the towers should have toppled because that is such a retarded claim to anyone who has studied engineering.
Ah..sorry little OCTASS..Did you watch the video? Did you learn how fucking absurd and retarded your ass kissing theory is yet?

When there is several huge fires raging out of control caused by a couple of airliners hitting buildings? Yeah, I think my first line of suspicions would be the fires were causing them.
You ignore the fact that all the jet fuel was consumed in the initial impact hit, NIST even affirms this. Many of the report of explosions came way after this occurred, and were extremely loud to have been caused by mere office contents.

The explosions in the basements of the towers were shown to be elevators falling down, yet you fucking liars ignore this to pretend it was explosives in the basement.
LOL, An elevator crashing? How many elevators were there to actually use this sorry ass excuse? Not enough..you fail again! Take note that some elevators were not even functioning that day and others just stopped working after the hit. Not to mention that the explosions heard would not sound anywhere near like an elevator crashing asshole. God you are just desperately reaching for straws now:lol:

The experts of explosives on the scene were the fire fighters, yet not one of them has stepped forward and said the explosions were caused by explosives.
Since when are firefighters "experts" on explosives? Care to back this up with anything other then your preposterous and delusional opinions?

They paid with their blood, sweat and tears on 9/11. If they thought something was wrong, you would see them out in force.
You assume something you know nothing about, or the reasons, and there have been some that have spoken out concerning their doubt about the OCTASS theory, and some are too afraid to speak out. Look at yourself, you are too much of a pussy to even admit the most obvious of facts and you don't even have a job or pension on the line, not to mention fears for you and families well being. Are you saying they are pussies like you? Why don't you honor them instead of insinuating they are cowards you POS?

That right there tells me stupid fucks like you hiding behind keyboards are wrong about the explosives. The fact there is no other evidence of explosives only drives home that point.
The thermite answers I posted rebuttal your stupid thoughts on this.

No. Look at other controlled demolitions. The sounds of the demolition charges are many times louder than the collapse itself.
This was a clandestine operation, a CD based on theater you asshole, and it worked for a lot of people including myself...at first. Try using your brain instead of your blind allusion of patriotism, you'll learn a lot more then you have displayed here, and be better informed to participate in topics such as these, and as a plus you wont look like such a stupid ass :lol:

Only if one is as ignorant as a truthtard who wants to ignore all the other evidence.
You have shown what a ignorant POS you truly are. Your blind allegiance to the lying authority has got you severely misinformed and delusional. It is a very real possibility that the floors collapsing could have sounded like the CDs that were needed to remove the underlying structure to facilitate the quick collapse.

So if that is the case, wouldn't they hear boom boom BOOM boom boom BOOM? Come on. You're disproving your own claims! :lol:
How many videos and testimony does it take for you to understand that they described exactly what you are saying right here? Don't you bother to even look for evidence that can and will disprove your idiotic talking points first before posting on here? :cuckoo: Videos are out there that describe this in detail too. Here's just one go to the 4:21 mark, but be forewarned Alex Jones is narrating this particular one, so try to keep your homo fantasies in check :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlAkF7E2nCs&feature=related[/ame]

When the cause of the fire is unknown and the structure exploded, you're absolutely right. Explosives are looked for. Otherwise ACCELERANTS are looked for to see if it was arson. Pretending looking for explosives is part of every fire investigation only shows how completely ignorant of reality you really are
Looking for the cause of the collapse of the WTC should have included following the NFPA guidelines PERIOD, END OF STORY, especially since it happened before! They also didn't look for accelerents if I recall correctly.

Stop lying. I've NEVER denied explosions. You really are a pathologicial liar, aren't you. You can't help it! :lol:
You deny the truth and many times denied explosions, audio of explosions etc.. I'll search your posts about this.

Really? So one should always assume explosions are caused by high explosives regardless of what else is going on? Because that is what little shits like you are doing. You're pretending there CAN'T be any other explanation even when other explanations are not only more plausible, but the evidence points to them instead of explosives.
The use of explosives when considering how the buildings came down and all the years it took NISTs lying asses, should have been looked into, it's only common sense.

Explosions were heard, but not at the right times. A controlled demolition has very large explosions going off just prior to the collapse event and then sometimes during the collapse event. THIS DID NOT HAPPEN. I've shown you audio where the collapse is clearly heard and not so much as a pop is heard prior to or during the collapse. You have been completely unable to address this point.
This has been explained to you in responses above..if you paid any attention.

All bullshit from you. :lol: Continue to make up obvious lies. It is your credibility being decimated. Not mine.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
Yes NIST ignored evidence, fabricated evidence, distorted evidence, the 9-11 commission even rejects its own findings.
They did this statement is true, and you have done nothing to refute this, only the above crap as a response. I have posted vast evidence of NIST fraud with links, and you got nothing to deny this fact!:lol:
No, it shows I have honor, I respect the truth, I use logic, I examine ALL the evidence, and I don't listen to obvious liars like you. Don't you wish you could say the same?
Refusing to acknowledge the facts that are right in front of you or can be found very easily, is not the least bit honorable, nor the least bit respectful. You refuse to use simple logic and physics to recognize ALL the evidence, you ignore and have shown to us all here that you also are a lazy lying asshole that has to be shown what we all know has been around for years! Don't come with this "I have honor" shit
You are a coward and lazy asshole. My dog has more balls and honor then you, and the poor bastard's been neutered!

NONE of them, including ones not released by the NIST, show the clear signs of explosives. NOT ONE.
NIST has been proven a fraud, as I have tried to show you. They DID NOT DO A THOROUGH INVESTIGATION, I am not the only one saying this, feel free to check it out for yourself. You have been mislead by an agency that was pressured by the government and basically told what to do. Research and investigate, you are a fool if you do not.

And why am I not surprised to see a dumbshit like you ignoring the use of thermite in controlled demolitions? We all know you like to ignore evidence, but even someone as dishonest as you should not be able to deny the shortcomings of thermite.
Research Thermite/thermate. Read the information on this. Your ignorance is sooo exposed when discussing these topics with you it really is pathetic.

Besides, doesn't it strike everyone as odd that Jones is arguing both sides of the case? The explosions heard is proof of explosives, but the cutting charges were thermite so didn't make a sound. :lol: You can't even get out of your own fucking way! CLASSIC!
No only an idiot would see it this way. The structure had to be taken down made to look like it wasn't done in a CD, That is where thermite/mate comes in. I am sure there were also conventional explosives used as well a combination of the two.

Some of that is fact. Some of that is lies. You still can't do a controlled demolition with thermite and thermite most definitely doesn't burn for three months. You're just digging a deeper hole by continuing to make these retarded claims.
Yes you can, and it has been explained to you in the many responses above.

So you want the NIST to explain YOUR lies? Wow! What an ego!
I want NIST to explain the collapses without lying asshole!

:lol: Way to prove your ignorance again. Apparently you've never studied chaos theory.
Please tell us all about it and where you studied it!!

It is almost impossible, even with computers today, to accurately model every possible factor that shows a complex event like the collapse of a building happening in the model exactly as it happens in real life. Apparenly the only laughing stock here is you!
Maybe if NIST will allow the release of the program they used so others can prove their theory they wouldn't look like the fucking liars they are. You are such an apologist for the fraud that is NIST, you need to wipe your chin.

OK, so let me get this straight.... YOUR scientists don't have any bias, but everyone else does. :lol: You stupid, stupid fuck.
You still have no clue do you? You didn't answer who had the most to gain from the 9-11 attacks? The scientis and people speaking out, or the corrupt government and the motherfuckers in it at the time?

Except the NIST studies have been examined IN DEPTH by universities and engineering agencies the world over and in general, everyone agrees with the NIST findings.
By universities that depend on the gov for contracts. NIST findings have been found to be lies and flawed scientifically asshole get over it, you look like a dickhead with every post you make sticking up for them when their lies and fraud are so obvious!

Aluminum and rust what make up thermite. Don't believe me? Look it up.
Ha! As if you have? Look in case you haven't noticed I have taken your ass to school, and destroyed your dumb rebuttals time and again because you haven't bothered to look shit up yourself! And now you tell ME to look something up? Go fuck yourself asshole, you don't know shit!

Processing the dust and refining it to the point they got a thermitic reaction that was patently NOT a thermite reaction because it started WAY too soon SHOULD tell any scientist worth a hill of beans that they need to do more research into the chemical reaction that DID happen. Instead they stamp it as an active thermitic compound and feel you stupid fucks terms like
nano-thermite so you'll go off and pretend you're intelligent.
What they found and how they found it is a fact, that you and assholes like you can't stand because it shows that 9-11 was a false flag op. You have displayed an ignorance that is astounding and now you claim that these men didn't know what they were doing in their labs? Without even so much as a link to back up your claims? You are a miserable failure and you have been caught lying on these boards and this thread will be archived to show everyone that you are a lying troll that has no honor or respect for the truth, for facts, for the victims of 9-11 or for your country.
I have shown in this thread that you don't know shit about thermite/mate nano thermitic composites, and here you come spewing more stupid shit, that you have no clue about? Get the fuck outta here with your non sense.

Mr. Jones said:
get over it and start asking yourself the really important questions others have moved onto, like how, and who would do this. You really are behind the curve junior.
Wrong again, dumbfuck! You've come up with a seriously fetid pile of bullshit, but it is all based on lies and seriously retarded guesses.
Facts from credible sources that you refuse to ignore are still facts from credible sources, it is you that is the dumbfuck here.

And with that, I'm done with you. :lol:
Run away like the bitch coward that you have proven to be. Wern't you the one that said you signed on here to "scare truthers away"?
You are the one that has shown, for all to read, that you are using flawed and arguments that have been debunked and stomped on, and that you are a less then honorable and disrespectful lying little bitch, that has absolutely no clue as to what happened to the country he lives in, or what is still taking place, let it be known for all to witness that the "Patriot911" has been owned and has run away! Good bye loser :lol:

You are just amazing at taking something that answers your post/comment and turning it around to make it look like it favors your position!:lol: and then you have the audacity to call someone else ignorant! Your posts are laughable :lol::lol:
You asked what the significance of sulfur is, and I answered as clear as day, yet it goes right over your head, or ignored on purpose. I will answer your question again-
The sulfur along with molten iron from the thermitic reaction will strongly attack steel beams, giving the high-temperature sulfidation results observed and reported by WPI scientists.
They found sulfur INSIDE the steel beam remnants from WTC 7 and the Towers, steel beams having a strange "swiss-cheese" appearance, and published their results.
Such results could not come from ordinary office fires, but certainly can come from thermate, as graphically shown by Jonathon Cole.

What is remarkable is that the National Geographic crew did not even TRY to use SULFUR in their experiment. They just tried with ordinary thermite just sitting next to steel! Totally disingenuous and a fraud, like you!
Your argument that thermite is unsuitable as a tool of controlled demolition is a failure because it is a suitable method when other additives are included in the mixture, and it becomes highly explosive such as when adding SULFUR.

You don't even ever bother to back up your accusations, and only offer up your own meaningless opinion which as anybody that reads your ramblings will quickly conclude are totally BS.
The findings of Jones and others were peer reviewed and are certainly enough to raise a reasonable doubt when it comes to the NIST fantasy you worship.

:lol: You stupid dumb fuck. They had the pieces of steel. There WAS NO IRON DEPOSITS ON THE STEEL. Your whole bullshit claim is that there was sulfur in the thermite to do whatever. :lol: Yet the steel didn't show melting but sulfidation. :lol: How do you even survive without someone constantly telling you to breath!?!?

As for your lameassed video, playing with steel thin enough to bend with your bare hands isn't like cutting through three inch steel box columns that are 3' by 1'.

You're a fucking joke and an embarassment to truthtards. THAT takes a lot of work!

Come back when you grow up and get an education. Dealing with stupid fucks like you who constantly refute their own claims are nothing but a joke.

What a fucking loon....

Even Eots will tell you that thermite does not burn for weeks.

By the way your hero Jones lost his job with BYU because of his papers, and an Editor at another place resigned probably because she was asked to back him up.... LOL

Forum List

Back