Choose your "Facts" about what happened on 911

bush won ohio and the presidency twice. How'd that taste?
it looks like you are misquoting people again. I suggest you you double check when and where i said that, and while your at it, use it in a context that makes fucking sense. When the hell were we talking about bush and the elections? Besides most everybody knows that they were both ripe with fucked up and rigged voting machines.

i just love rubbing your nose in the truth you grotesque bitch. Somehow the same voting machines decided obama was the winner in 08 right bitch.

I own you; always have, always will. Too bad you're not worth anything.

what a fucking loon

:lol: You stupid dumb fuck. They had the pieces of steel. There WAS NO IRON DEPOSITS ON THE STEEL. Your whole bullshit claim is that there was sulfur in the thermite to do whatever. :lol: Yet the steel didn't show melting but sulfidation. :lol:
Steel is made out of IRON you stupid dipshit!
Steel beams and columns were found to have been melted and vaporized in the remains of the three collapsed towers. The FEMA report about the collapsed twin towers noted the vaporized steel beams (Barnett) and said that the areas where this had occurred showed signs of sulfidation. None of this could be explained and the FEMA report presented evidence of steel that had been affected by Thermate without using the word.
There is plenty of evidence of temperature high enough to melt steel. The media tried to tell us right off the bat that "the intense fires, more then the impact, caused the towers to fall"
Newsweek said "it melted the structural steel" The problem with those statements is that office and kerosene can not reach those temps. NIST ADMITTED THIS! Well..something did, and so far all the signs point to thermite/mate.
Thermite is-Iron oxide+ aluminum powder
Thermate is- Thermite+Barium nitrate+ sulfur
Independant test found nono-thermite. It is a high explosive.
NIST refuse to test for explosives and its residue, as outlined in the NFPA 921, Fire and Explosion Investigations.
The guy who conducted his own home made experiments in the video put NIST and all you ignorant fucks to shame.

As for your lameassed video, playing with steel thin enough to bend with your bare hands isn't like cutting through three inch steel box columns that are 3' by 1'.
LOL! Did you even watch the video, I know your attention span is next to nil, but the steel used was hardly pliable enough to bend with your bare hands! It also shot your stupid claims of thermite not being able to cut beams vertically or horizontally, you don't even mention that at all, instead you are left having to resort to your lame assed, and exposed pussy tactic of finding something else to critic. You are the fucking joke and embarrassment to all OCTASSes here, and everywhere! All in all, the guy used a W12 X 50 wide flanged beam, which admittingly has thinner flanges then at WTC 7, but the purpose of the experiment was to disprove what you and others said thermite/mate could not do, and in that regard he did a good job of proving you wrong.

Come back when you grow up and get an education. Dealing with stupid fucks like you who constantly refute their own claims are nothing but a joke.
First of all, show me were I am refuting my own claims? I will gladly make a correction if one is needed, after all, we know how hard it is for you to try and keep up in these discussions and I wouldn't want to make it any more difficult on you :lol:
But, basically what you do is just ignore or deflect and resort to childish shit you should have out grown by now. You make kicking your ass on here as easy as swatting a fly. You really should at least try to make an effort to know what your talking about instead of just coming on here and calling people names and using your stupid tactics. It doesn't work, especially on me. You have been exposed for the ignorant asshole that you are countless times, and you should be ashamed of yourself,... you'd think you'd get a clue by now....:cuckoo:

it looks like you are misquoting people again. I suggest you you double check when and where i said that, and while your at it, use it in a context that makes fucking sense. When the hell were we talking about bush and the elections? Besides most everybody knows that they were both ripe with fucked up and rigged voting machines.

i just love rubbing your nose in the truth you grotesque bitch. Somehow the same voting machines decided obama was the winner in 08 right bitch.

I own you; always have, always will. Too bad you're not worth anything.

what a fucking loon

No shit, it brings something like this to mind...

vlcsnap-5054156.png

WEEEE BUSH WON WEEEE!!

:lol: You stupid dumb fuck. They had the pieces of steel. There WAS NO IRON DEPOSITS ON THE STEEL. Your whole bullshit claim is that there was sulfur in the thermite to do whatever. :lol: Yet the steel didn't show melting but sulfidation. :lol:
Steel is made out of IRON you stupid dipshit!
:lol: I love how you call me a dipshit while proving you're the true dipshit. Steel is made out of iron, but it is NO LONGER IRON when it is made into steel. Thermite would have left IRON deposits, not steel deposits on the steel.

Mr. Jones said:
Steel beams and columns were found to have been melted and vaporized in the remains of the three collapsed towers.
Bullshit. TWO beams were found. You really need to be more honest because right now you're proving yourself to be a pathological liar.

Mr. Jones said:
The FEMA report about the collapsed twin towers noted the vaporized steel beams (Barnett) and said that the areas where this had occurred showed signs of sulfidation.
Yup. And sulfidation is NOT what occurs during a thermite reaction. :lol: You lose. AGAIN.

Mr. Jones said:
None of this could be explained and the FEMA report presented evidence of steel that had been affected by Thermate without using the word.
Wrong again oh king of lies. And why is it you can't pick a substance and stick with it? You use thermite, thermate and nano-thermite constantly, yet they are all distinctly different substances. I swear. You would make a FINE used car saleman.

You are STILL pretending that the results of a therm* reaction is sulfidation which is patently untrue. The results of a therm* reaction is pure iron residue, rust and aluminum oxide. That wasn't found.

Mr. Jones said:
There is plenty of evidence of temperature high enough to melt steel. The media tried to tell us right off the bat that "the intense fires, more then the impact, caused the towers to fall"
Nobody but you moronic truthtards have been going with "temperatures high enough to melt steel" bit. But since it makes you fucking morons feel smart, you keep repeating the same bullshit over and over again. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
Newsweek said "it melted the structural steel" The problem with those statements is that office and kerosene can not reach those temps. NIST ADMITTED THIS! Well..something did, and so far all the signs point to thermite/mate.
There is no evidence ever found of molten steel. Period. Newsweek can say whatever it wants. It isn't a scientific journal and was repeating what you morons claim.

Mr. Jones said:
Thermite is-Iron oxide+ aluminum powder
Thermate is- Thermite+Barium nitrate+ sulfur
Independant test found nono-thermite. It is a high explosive.
Wrong. The independant "tests" found an "active thermitic substance" which ignited at a temperature that precluded thermite as a possibility. :lol: I guess you didn't read the test, did you.

Mr. Jones said:
NIST refuse to test for explosives and its residue, as outlined in the NFPA 921, Fire and Explosion Investigations.
NFPA 921 is a GUIDE, not code. Besides.... testing for explosives wouldn't have revealed nano-thermite as you claim was present, so why didn't they just test for explosives? :lol: You fuckers aren't even smart enough to logically think through your own arguments! LAME!

Mr. Jones said:
The guy who conducted his own home made experiments in the video put NIST and all you ignorant fucks to shame.
Wrong yet again, but hey... you go right on believing you're right. It makes for some VERY funny reading I've been passing on to my friends to show just how ignorant you fucks really are.

Mr. Jones said:
LOL! Did you even watch the video, I know your attention span is next to nil, but the steel used was hardly pliable enough to bend with your bare hands! It also shot your stupid claims of thermite not being able to cut beams vertically or horizontally, you don't even mention that at all, instead you are left having to resort to your lame assed, and exposed pussy tactic of finding something else to critic. You are the fucking joke and embarrassment to all OCTASSes here, and everywhere! All in all, the guy used a W12 X 50 wide flanged beam, which admittingly has thinner flanges then at WTC 7, but the purpose of the experiment was to disprove what you and others said thermite/mate could not do, and in that regard he did a good job of proving you wrong.
That was a lot of pud whacking, but ignorant all the same. Yes, I've seen the demonstrations on thin pieces of metal where people pretend thermite can cut horizontally. The key word there is thin. The beams at the point of impact in the towers was an inch thick box column 3' by 1'. They got thicker the further down you went. Yet you ignorant fucks want to pretend they had access to all those columns on all those floors to put in thermite that doesn't have the ability to reliably cut metal in a time frame necessary for controlled demolition. :lol: Go right ahead and keep pretending!

Mr. Jones said:
Come back when you grow up and get an education. Dealing with stupid fucks like you who constantly refute their own claims are nothing but a joke.
First of all, show me were I am refuting my own claims?
You're kidding, right? You're seriously so fucking ignorant you can't see it? WOW! Have you or have you not claimed the towers and WTC 7 were brought down by explosives? You've claimed numerous witnesses heard explosives. Yet thermite and thermate are NOT explosives, but incindiaries. Which is it? VASTLY different things.

Mr. Jones said:
I will gladly make a correction if one is needed, after all, we know how hard it is for you to try and keep up in these discussions and I wouldn't want to make it any more difficult on you :lol:
You admitting to any kind of mistake just isn't going to happen. Your ego just won't allow it.

Mr. Jones said:
But, basically what you do is just ignore or deflect and resort to childish shit you should have out grown by now.
Wrong yet again. Otherwise you would be able to refute what I write.

Mr. Jones said:
You make kicking your ass on here as easy as swatting a fly.
More empty boasts from an empty "man".

Mr. Jones said:
You really should at least try to make an effort to know what your talking about instead of just coming on here and calling people names and using your stupid tactics.
Really? I'm not the ignorant fuck who pretends investigators wouldn't see the iron residue from thermite or thermate because steel is made out of iron. :lol: Seriously. Your bullshit is MASSIVE!

Mr. Jones said:
It doesn't work, especially on me. You have been exposed for the ignorant asshole that you are countless times, and you should be ashamed of yourself,... you'd think you'd get a clue by now....:cuckoo:
Wrong yet again. No surprise there. I am not surprised you can't see how fucking stupid you look.

Richard Falk, a retired professor from Princeton University, wrote on his blog that there had been an “apparent cover up” by American authorities.

UN Human Rights Official Claims 9-11 Was US Plot | 9-11 News | World for 9-11 Truth | W9T.org

Excerpt from Richard Falk’s blog post:

“What fuels suspicions of [the 9-11] conspiracy is the reluctance to address the sort of awkward gaps and contradictions in the official explanations that David Ray Griffin (and other devoted scholars of high integrity) have been documenting in book after book ever since his authoritative The New Pearl Harbor in 2004 (updated in 2008).
“What may be more distressing than the apparent cover up is the eerie silence of the mainstream media, unwilling to acknowledge the well-evidenced doubts about the official version of the events: an al Qaeda operation with no foreknowledge by government officials. Is this silence a manifestation of fear or cooption, or part of an equally disturbing filter of self-censorship?
“Whatever it is, the result is the withering away of a participatory citizenry and the erosion of legitimate constitutional government. The forms persist, but the content is missing.”

Full post available at www.richardfalk.wordpress.com

He added that most media were “unwilling to acknowledge the well-evidenced doubts about the official version of the events” on 9-11, despite it containing “gaps and contradictions”.
And he described David Ray Griffin, a conspiracy theorist highly regarded in the so-called “9-11 truth” movement, as a “scholar of high integrity” whose book on the subject was “authoritative”.
Ban Ki-Moon, the UN Secretary-General, described the comments as “preposterous” and “an affront to the memory of the more than 3,000 people who died in the attack.” But Mr Ban said that it was not for him to decide whether Prof Falk, who serves the organization as a special investigator into human rights abuses in the Palestinian territories, should be fired by the UN.
Vijay Nambiar, Mr Ban’s chief of staff, said this was up to the human rights council, a 47-nation body based in Geneva, Switzerland, that was created by the UN in 2006.
UN Watch, a pressure group that monitors the organisation, has called for Prof Falk to be sacked. Hilel Neuer, the group’s chief executive, described him as “a serial offender with zero credibility”.
The row came as the new Republican-led US Congress opened an inquiry into “urgent problems” with America’s contribution to the UN, including its membership of the human rights council.

AE911Truth.org

Military Officers for 9/11 Truth

Scientists for 9/11 Truth

Fire Fighters For 9-11 Truth FF 911 Truth

Pilots For 9/11 Truth

The Truth is coming. God Bless America.

Last edited:
Richard Falk, a retired professor from Princeton University, wrote on his blog that there had been an “apparent cover up” by American authorities.

UN Human Rights Official Claims 9-11 Was US Plot | 9-11 News | World for 9-11 Truth | W9T.org

Excerpt from Richard Falk’s blog post:

“What fuels suspicions of [the 9-11] conspiracy is the reluctance to address the sort of awkward gaps and contradictions in the official explanations that David Ray Griffin (and other devoted scholars of high integrity) have been documenting in book after book ever since his authoritative The New Pearl Harbor in 2004 (updated in 2008).
“What may be more distressing than the apparent cover up is the eerie silence of the mainstream media, unwilling to acknowledge the well-evidenced doubts about the official version of the events: an al Qaeda operation with no foreknowledge by government officials. Is this silence a manifestation of fear or cooption, or part of an equally disturbing filter of self-censorship?
“Whatever it is, the result is the withering away of a participatory citizenry and the erosion of legitimate constitutional government. The forms persist, but the content is missing.”

Full post available at www.richardfalk.wordpress.com

He added that most media were “unwilling to acknowledge the well-evidenced doubts about the official version of the events” on 9-11, despite it containing “gaps and contradictions”.
And he described David Ray Griffin, a conspiracy theorist highly regarded in the so-called “9-11 truth” movement, as a “scholar of high integrity” whose book on the subject was “authoritative”.
Ban Ki-Moon, the UN Secretary-General, described the comments as “preposterous” and “an affront to the memory of the more than 3,000 people who died in the attack.” But Mr Ban said that it was not for him to decide whether Prof Falk, who serves the organization as a special investigator into human rights abuses in the Palestinian territories, should be fired by the UN.
Vijay Nambiar, Mr Ban’s chief of staff, said this was up to the human rights council, a 47-nation body based in Geneva, Switzerland, that was created by the UN in 2006.
UN Watch, a pressure group that monitors the organisation, has called for Prof Falk to be sacked. Hilel Neuer, the group’s chief executive, described him as “a serial offender with zero credibility”.
The row came as the new Republican-led US Congress opened an inquiry into “urgent problems” with America’s contribution to the UN, including its membership of the human rights council.

AE911Truth.org

Military Officers for 9/11 Truth

Scientists for 9/11 Truth

Fire Fighters For 9-11 Truth FF 911 Truth

Pilots For 9/11 Truth

The Truth is coming. God Bless America.

Last edited by a moderator:
and PE is back to his usual SPAM

Like I said, Dive, he's a one trick pony.

www.MilitaryOfficersfor911truth.org

As officers in the U.S. military, we took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic." Regardless of our current status -- active duty, reserves, retired, or civilian -- that oath remains in force. Therefore it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, how much we have to suffer, or where it leads us. We owe this to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and we owe it to those who are following that same oath today in Iraq and Afghanistan. We believe the official account of 9/11 as defined in the 9/11 Commission Report is grossly inaccurate and fatally flawed. It is imperative that we have an accurate understanding of 9/11 so that those responsible can be identified and brought to justice in order that they and similarly-minded people never again commit such heinous crimes. It is also imperative that we have an accurate understanding of 9/11 so that governmental policies resulting from 9/11 are based on truth rather than deception.

We join with other organizations of professionals, such as Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Pilots for 9/11 Truth, Firefighters for 9/11 Truth, Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth, and Lawyers for 9/11 Truth, and millions of individual citizens in demanding a thorough, impartial, open and transparent reinvestigation of the terrorist acts of 9/11.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72eIYJhPeEI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Gage, Avery and the troofers get made fools of by this one.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMr3ZSL6l-4&feature=related[/ame]

You really see the agenda at the 9:02 point. !

Last edited:

I always find it funny when truthtards post this article as though it proves they are right. :lol: Hey eots, you do realize the author doesn't question 9/11, just parts of the NIST report and not because he thinks there were explosives. :lol:

Truthtards are such funny, silly little creatures. Too bad they are true traitors to this great nation of ours.

I always find it funny when truthtards post this article as though it proves they are right. :lol: Hey eots, you do realize the author doesn't question 9/11, just parts of the NIST report and not because he thinks there were explosives. :lol:

Truthtards are such funny, silly little creatures. Too bad they are true traitors to this great nation of ours.
and i emailed the man, he calls troofers nutters
LOL

Gage, Avery and the troofers get made fools of by this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMr3ZSL6l-4&feature=related

You really see the agenda at the 9:02 point. !

Some of these idiots by their own admission state "We don't know what happened..." it's IN the video...but yet they remain rock-ribbed truthers...

Why?

They have a new version of truth.

It doesn't rely on facts.

Astounding. That remark in the video caught my attention...

Forum List

Back