Choose your "Facts" about what happened on 911

and PE is back to his usual SPAM

Like I said, Dive, he's a one trick pony.

www.MilitaryOfficersfor911truth.org

As officers in the U.S. military, we took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic." Regardless of our current status -- active duty, reserves, retired, or civilian -- that oath remains in force. Therefore it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, how much we have to suffer, or where it leads us. We owe this to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and we owe it to those who are following that same oath today in Iraq and Afghanistan. We believe the official account of 9/11 as defined in the 9/11 Commission Report is grossly inaccurate and fatally flawed. It is imperative that we have an accurate understanding of 9/11 so that those responsible can be identified and brought to justice in order that they and similarly-minded people never again commit such heinous crimes. It is also imperative that we have an accurate understanding of 9/11 so that governmental policies resulting from 9/11 are based on truth rather than deception.

We join with other organizations of professionals, such as Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Pilots for 9/11 Truth, Firefighters for 9/11 Truth, Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth, and Lawyers for 9/11 Truth, and millions of individual citizens in demanding a thorough, impartial, open and transparent reinvestigation of the terrorist acts of 9/11.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72eIYJhPeEI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Bypassing spam.

Like I said, Dive, he's a one trick pony.

www.MilitaryOfficersfor911truth.org

As officers in the U.S. military, we took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic." Regardless of our current status -- active duty, reserves, retired, or civilian -- that oath remains in force. Therefore it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, how much we have to suffer, or where it leads us. We owe this to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and we owe it to those who are following that same oath today in Iraq and Afghanistan. We believe the official account of 9/11 as defined in the 9/11 Commission Report is grossly inaccurate and fatally flawed. It is imperative that we have an accurate understanding of 9/11 so that those responsible can be identified and brought to justice in order that they and similarly-minded people never again commit such heinous crimes. It is also imperative that we have an accurate understanding of 9/11 so that governmental policies resulting from 9/11 are based on truth rather than deception.

We join with other organizations of professionals, such as Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Pilots for 9/11 Truth, Firefighters for 9/11 Truth, Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth, and Lawyers for 9/11 Truth, and millions of individual citizens in demanding a thorough, impartial, open and transparent reinvestigation of the terrorist acts of 9/11.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72eIYJhPeEI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Bypassing spam.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMr3ZSL6l-4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

"I don't care what fucking experience he has"

And this is who we're supposed to turn to for "THE TRUTH"? :eusa_whistle:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMr3ZSL6l-4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

"I don't care what fucking experience he has"

And this is who we're supposed to turn to for "THE TRUTH"? :eusa_whistle:
hey, but they have 0.01% of architects and engineers that agree with them
and our 99.99% are all in on it

I wonder if PE will ever get around to answering if he believes the towers had concrete cores.

If all of the "truthers" really possess "THE TRUTH", he should validate professor Christophera's theory.

I always find it funny when truthtards post this article as though it proves they are right. :lol: Hey eots, you do realize the author doesn't question 9/11, just parts of the NIST report and not because he thinks there were explosives. :lol:

Truthtards are such funny, silly little creatures. Too bad they are true traitors to this great nation of ours.
and i emailed the man, he calls troofers nutters
LOL

I e-mailed him and he says he never made this comment and he supports a re-investigation of 9/11

I always find it funny when truthtards post this article as though it proves they are right. :lol: Hey eots, you do realize the author doesn't question 9/11, just parts of the NIST report and not because he thinks there were explosives. :lol:

Truthtards are such funny, silly little creatures. Too bad they are true traitors to this great nation of ours.
and i emailed the man, he calls troofers nutters
LOL

I e-mailed him and he says he never made this comment and he supports a re-investigation of 9/11
sure you did
LOL
and no, i dont still have the email and i wouldnt post it for you anyway cause you are a proven LIAR

Steel is made out of IRON you stupid dipshit!
:lol: I love how you call me a dipshit while proving you're the true dipshit. Steel is made out of iron, but it is NO LONGER IRON when it is made into steel. Thermite would have left IRON deposits, not steel deposits on the steel.
Exactly, and you just answered your own question which was here-
Quote: Originally Posted by Patriot911
Molten metal.... what is that suppose to be evidence of? High explosives don't melt steel. They cut it with a high pressure wave. Thermite? That produces molten iron for a very short period of time. So what does molten metal prove other than your paranoid delusions apparently override common sense and logic?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3260702-post529.html
You are a pathological liar, and you constantly continue to twist what is being answered. In this example you readily admit thermite produces the molten iron deposits! So what is your point? If it is to show once again that you're a fucking lying idiot, you've done well.
Bullshit. TWO beams were found. You really need to be more honest because right now you're proving yourself to be a pathological liar.
Here you are actually denying that beams were found, by saying 'bullshit' followed by admitting "TWO beams were found"!! Then you have the nerve to tell me to be "honest"? You're a fucking nutcase.

Yup. And sulfidation is NOT what occurs during a thermite reaction. :lol: You lose. AGAIN.
You really do like missing information on purpose don't you, read about the significance of sulfur and why it is significant before you blabber on like you know something that you are clueless about.
Thermate combines aluminum/iron oxide (thermite) with barium nitrate (29%) and sulfur (typically 2% although more sulfur could be added). The thermate reaction proceeds rapidly and is much faster than thermite in degrading steel leading to structural failure. Thus, both the unusually high temperatures and the extraordinary observation of steel-sulfidation (Barnett, 2001) can be accounted for -- if the use of thermate is allowed in the discussion.
http://www.journalof911studies.com/...rldTradeCenterBuildingsCompletelyCollapse.pdf

Wrong again oh king of lies. And why is it you can't pick a substance and stick with it? You use thermite, thermate and nano-thermite constantly, yet they are all distinctly different substances.
Thermate is thermite which contains sulphur. They all fall under the same category-thermites, and all produce a thermite reaction. The more you nitpick, the more desperate you look.
You are STILL pretending that the results of a therm* reaction is sulfidation which is patently untrue. The results of a therm* reaction is pure iron residue, rust and aluminum oxide. That wasn't found.
Right, iron that you said wasn't found. Read the report, I'm not going to continue this with you chasing your tail around in circles like a dog

Nobody but you moronic truthtards have been going with "temperatures high enough to melt steel" bit. But since it makes you fucking morons feel smart, you keep repeating the same bullshit over and over again. :lol:
There is no evidence ever found of molten steel. Period. Newsweek can say whatever it wants. It isn't a scientific journal and was repeating what you morons claim.
Exaggeration in the media about the ferocity of the fires was rampant, you lying POS!
Obermeyer said the fire probably melted the steel beams of the World Trade Center towers,Newsweek and other publications came out with the load of bullshit very soon after the disaster, and they sure as hell didn't get it from the people that don't believe the official fantasy.
NEWS RELEASE
9/11/01
[email protected]
COMMENT: Dr. Steven M. Block, Department of Biological Sciences and the Department of Applied Physics
(650) 724-4046
[email protected]
Stanford scientist compares impact of World Trade Center attack to a nuclear bomb explosion
Stanford Professor Steven Block, an expert on national security and terrorism, spoke with the press Tuesday to answer technical questions surrounding the World Trade Center disaster.

"...Although the World Trade Center was designed to withstand “amazing kinds of forces” and even an aircraft collision, architects may not have taken into consideration the enormous amount of heat a plane loaded with enough fuel to fly across the country would generate. The intense heat could have melted the buildings’ cores, allowing for the collapses, he suggested."
Stanford scientist compares impact of World Trade Center attack to a nuclear bomb explosion: 9/01

And who can forget this piece from the BBC-

Thursday, 13 September, 2001, 12:59 GMT 13:59 UK
How the World Trade Center fell

"It was the fire that killed the buildings. There's nothing on earth that could survive those temperatures with that amount of fuel burning," said structural engineer Chris Wise.
"The columns would have melted, the floors would have melted and eventually they would have collapsed one on top of each other."

BBC News | AMERICAS | How the World Trade Center fell

They repeat this absurdity 1 month later-

Wednesday, 17 October, 2001, 13:00 GMT 14:00 UK
Twin towers' steel under scrutiny

BBC News | ENGLAND | Twin towers' steel under scrutiny

Yet again your claims are proven to be false and way behind the curve of even a preschooler when it comes to this topic. Your assertions look even more foolish and stupid when you claim that people who know the real facts are ignorant! :lol:

and as far as you saying "There is no evidence ever found of molten steel"
YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR
First you are shown you are totally wrong by the above links and statements that these reports were being thrown all around the media and 2nd, by all the reports and videos of the FDNY and the workers at GZ. Or are you calling the FDNY and the others at GZ liars?

Wrong. The independant "tests" found an "active thermitic substance" which ignited at a temperature that precluded thermite as a possibility. :lol: I guess you didn't read the test, did you.
Again you twist the facts. Why is it so difficult for you to tell the truth? Here you ignorant fuck, try reading it yourself-and stop giving your opinions. Read what Jones actually said below.

"In a later flame-ignition test, the end product was recovered
and is shown in the photomicrograph and SEM image in
Fig. (23). Once again, the formation of iron-rich semispherical
shapes shows that the residue had been melted,
enabling surface tension of the liquid to pull it into spherical
shapes. However, the evidence obtained in the DSC analyses
is more compelling that a thermitic reaction actually occurs
as in that case ignition is observed when the red material is
heated to no more than 430 °C contain"

The evidences obtained in the DSC analyses is more compelling that a “thermitic” reaction actually did occurred. So why are you saying that this is not the behavior of any thermite, thermate? Because you are a genuine liar, that's why. Your credibility is total shit!

NFPA 921 is a GUIDE, not code.
And just how does that excuse, even if it is true, them from conducting a proper investigation you disingenuous little dweeb?

Besides.... testing for explosives wouldn't have revealed nano-thermite as you claim was present, so why didn't they just test for explosives? :lol: You fuckers aren't even smart enough to logically think through your own arguments! LAME!
They would have found what the independent scientists, and physicist found you fucking idiot!

Wrong yet again, but hey... you go right on believing you're right. It makes for some VERY funny reading I've been passing on to my friends to show just how ignorant you fucks really are.
Oh really? Did you forget what you said..about thermite not being able to cut vertically, or horizontally? The video of even this homemade test blew your lame assed claim away. If I were you, I be ashamed to show whatever "friends" you claim to have any of this royal asskicking you are receiving here! :lol::lol:
But it goes to show you have no shame.

That was a lot of pud whacking, but ignorant all the same. Yes, I've seen the demonstrations on thin pieces of metal where people pretend thermite can cut horizontally.
Pretend? Hardly. But you are doing a really shitty job at pretending you know what the hell you're talking about.:lol:

The key word there is thin. The beams at the point of impact in the towers was an inch thick box column 3' by 1'. They got thicker the further down you went.
No shit sherlock! As if in a false flag attack of this magnitude they wouldn't make damned sure they took care of your little retarded ass excuse for an obstacle. You're as stupid and unimaginative as they come!

Yet you ignorant fucks want to pretend they had access to all those columns on all those floors to put in thermite that doesn't have the ability to reliably cut metal in a time frame necessary for controlled demolition. :lol: Go right ahead and keep pretending!
Go ahead and keep pretending this hasn't been pointed out to you and explained. Thermite has been used in demolitions since WWII. You are boring me with your juvenile attempts to win any credibility. You insist on continuing to embarrass yourself by not knowing things, that have already been answered, and by not looking up or researching anything about what is being discussed!

You're kidding, right? You're seriously so fucking ignorant you can't see it? WOW! Have you or have you not claimed the towers and WTC 7 were brought down by explosives? You've claimed numerous witnesses heard explosives. Yet thermite and thermate are NOT explosives, but incindiaries. Which is it? VASTLY different things.
This stupid attempt to feign ignorance is lame. You have already been made aware of the explosive nature of thermite when sulfur is added, and especially when it is further refined to a nano thermitic state!! :lol: You ignoring this and trying to fall back on the assumption that people believe the buildings were brought down by only conventional explosives is a run away like a scared pussy ass tactic. But that's what you do, among other things that I have exposed from schooling your dumb ass in this thread.

You admitting to any kind of mistake just isn't going to happen. Your ego just won't allow it.
I gave you the opportunity, what's the matter you can't back up what you accuse me of? Pussy!

Wrong yet again. Otherwise you would be able to refute what I write.
I refuted what nonsense you have written on here and other posts, and I have shown that "Patriot9-11" is nothing but a fraud, you sure talked like a baddass when you came here with your bragging in your very first post, but you're really an ignorant little pussy that can't back up what he says, can't even produce or provide any links that will even prove what he says in the least bit!

More empty boasts from an empty "man".
Yeah that would certainly describe you except I'd leave the "man" part out of it. You are anything but that.

Really? I'm not the ignorant fuck who pretends investigators wouldn't see the iron residue from thermite or thermate because steel is made out of iron. :lol: Seriously. Your bullshit is MASSIVE!
Anyone following along will see that it is you whose bullshit is Massive!! Too funny!:lol:

Look I'm getting tired of having to explain things over and over, and showing you time and again just how misinformed and ignorant you are. You'd think by now you would have learned a valuable lesson and not try to say shit that just isn't true, and go on page long diatribes with nothing but lies, and truly bad disinformation tactics, that I'm tired of wasting time rebuttalling, and that have totally exposed you for the fraud that you are. From now on I will not be responding to your insanely stupid posts unless you have something to back up your claims as it should be obviously clear to anyone that reads you BS, your credibility is ZERO. Go find someone else to school you along, or better yet do some honest to goodness research as to what the other side and even most of the other OCTASSes know is common knowledge.
And this would make some good reading for you, on a serious tip.

http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/2007/FaultyTowersofBeliefPart_I.pdf

You guys sure do like to write whole books don't you. Me, I'm a simpler person who tries to keep things as uncomplicated as possible.

So just for the sake of argument let's say that the buildings were wired with some secretive new type of nanothermite and/or explosives and that it was all set up to cause this progressive demolition of the towers.

Then after months of setting this elaborate system of explosives and thermite, we take a fully loaded 757 and crash it randomly into the side of the building at full speed.

Now, how the fuck do we expect this not to fuck up months of work on our firing sequences? How do we now get the buildings to start to fall right at that precise place where the plane hit? How do we protect all the wiring from thousands of gallons of jet fuel going off at one time?

And don't forget we also have to make sure that there is massive damage done to building 7, because the 2 towers by themselves won't be good enough.

And just for cover we'll crash another plane into the ground in rural PA or maybe we'll fake that and just try to make people think they saw a plane crash there.

Oh and while we're at it we'll crash something into the Pentagon, that way we can really pretend we are under attack.

Hint: It's not going to work.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Last edited:
:lol: I love how you call me a dipshit while proving you're the true dipshit. Steel is made out of iron, but it is NO LONGER IRON when it is made into steel. Thermite would have left IRON deposits, not steel deposits on the steel.
Exactly, and you just answered your own question which was here-
Quote: Originally Posted by Patriot911
Molten metal.... what is that suppose to be evidence of? High explosives don't melt steel. They cut it with a high pressure wave. Thermite? That produces molten iron for a very short period of time. So what does molten metal prove other than your paranoid delusions apparently override common sense and logic?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3260702-post529.html
You are a pathological liar, and you constantly continue to twist what is being answered. In this example you readily admit thermite produces the molten iron deposits! So what is your point? If it is to show once again that you're a fucking lying idiot, you've done well.
Here you are actually denying that beams were found, by saying 'bullshit' followed by admitting "TWO beams were found"!! Then you have the nerve to tell me to be "honest"? You're a fucking nutcase.
:lol: And you couldn't make a valid point if you had the entire educational staff of Harvard trying to coach you.

Let's review:

You, in your ignorance, are trying to pretend the sulfidation of the two steel beams was caused by thermite. Thermite would have left iron deposits on the steel. You, in your complete buffoonery, claim steel has iron in it! Which, of course, exposes your ignorance because while steel has iron in it, it is no longer iron and the investigators would have seen raw iron, not steel.

So NOW what do you do? Expose your dishonesty by now pretending we're talking about the molten metal. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
You really do like missing information on purpose don't you, read about the significance of sulfur and why it is significant before you blabber on like you know something that you are clueless about.
Thermate combines aluminum/iron oxide (thermite) with barium nitrate (29%) and sulfur (typically 2% although more sulfur could be added). The thermate reaction proceeds rapidly and is much faster than thermite in degrading steel leading to structural failure. Thus, both the unusually high temperatures and the extraordinary observation of steel-sulfidation (Barnett, 2001) can be accounted for -- if the use of thermate is allowed in the discussion.
So make up your fucking mind! You say thermite, nano-thermite and thermate as though they are interchangeable. They're NOT.

Second, thermite, thermate and nano-thermite don't "degrade steel". That is complete bullshit made up by you. The byproduct of thermite or thermate reactions is MOLTEN IRON that then CUTS the STEEL. It doesn't degrade or sulfidize the metal as they found on those two beams. If thermite or thermate were to have been used, they would have found cut beams and lots of iron residue. Did they see that? Not even close.

Mr. Jones said:
Thermate is thermite which contains sulphur. They all fall under the same category-thermites, and all produce a thermite reaction. The more you nitpick, the more desperate you look.
And what is a thermite reaction? Does it pit and corrode metal or does it cut metal due to superheated iron being produced?

Mr. Jones said:
Right, iron that you said wasn't found. Read the report, I'm not going to continue this with you chasing your tail around in circles like a dog
Of course you're going to stop. You know if you continue you will only expose your dishonesty and lack of intelligence.

Mr. Jones said:
Exaggeration in the media about the ferocity of the fires was rampant, you lying POS!
So now you admit they were exaggerations. I realize it was a slip on your part. We all know you wouldn't tell the truth on purpose.

And with that, we're done. You still haven't grown up. You are still an ignorant little fuck who wouldn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, and you are still a pathological liar. Come back when you actually have something to discuss. Your bullshit is repetitive and boring. The least you could do is learn what a thermite reaction is and why the two beams found are not in any way, shape or form, proof of a thermitic reation going on. But that would require a brain or a conspiracy site you can cut and paste from. You have neither in this regard.

Good day, loser.

:lol: And you couldn't make a valid point if you had the entire educational staff of Harvard trying to coach you.
Let's review:
You, in your ignorance, are trying to pretend the sulfidation of the two steel beams was caused by thermite. Thermite would have left iron deposits on the steel. You, in your complete buffoonery, claim steel has iron in it! Which, of course, exposes your ignorance because while steel has iron in it, it is no longer iron and the investigators would have seen raw iron, not steel.
This is sooo self explanatory, it requires no explanation on my part...Wow..You..are..an..idiot!:lol:

So NOW what do you do? Expose your dishonesty by now pretending we're talking about the molten metal. :lol:
Hey you're the one who asked about it's significance, your lack of comprehensive skills is showing again.

So make up your fucking mind! You say thermite, nano-thermite and thermate as though they are interchangeable. They're NOT.
Thermites produce Aluminothermic reactions, Aluminothermics range from low-tech preparations that take seconds to react and therefore release nearly all their energy as heat and light, to advanced engineered materials with accelerated reaction rates that yield explosive powers similar to conventional high explosives. It obvious to everyone except you of the significance of the discovery of thermitc substances that has been established, and that the testing revealed another form of the same substance. It's like you would say that a vitamin enriched wheat bread is a totally different bakery product then white bread because it is made with added ingredients!

Second, thermite, thermate and nano-thermite don't "degrade steel". That is complete bullshit made up by you.
Here's your chance to provide a link and show me I'm wrong. So go ahead. I would first look up the actual definition of "degrade" :lol:
You are an idiot, I can always count on getting a good laugh from your stupidity!:lol::lol:

The byproduct of thermite or thermate reactions is MOLTEN IRON that then CUTS the STEEL. It doesn't degrade or sulfidize the metal as they found on those two beams. If thermite or thermate were to have been used, they would have found cut beams and lots of iron residue. Did they see that? Not even close.
Generally, thermite is made by mixing Iron Oxide and Aluminum powder and igniting it at very high temperatures. The reaction releases so much energy, molten Iron metal is produced as one of the products. But again you provide no links to back up your assertions, your opinion alone means nothing, and you've shown an inability to be truthful. Links ??BTW.. You show here again that your claim of no iron deposits being found is false.

And what is a thermite reaction? Does it pit and corrode metal or does it cut metal due to superheated iron being produced?
A thermite reaction refers to a very exothermic process occurring between a metal oxide and a more active pure metal. The more reactive metal reduces the metal Oxide, Oxidizing itself and releasing a substantial amount of energy during the reaction which is what cuts the steel, and leaves behind the molten iron in its wake.

Of course you're going to stop. You know if you continue you will only expose your dishonesty and lack of intelligence.
I have explained to you many times I'm no scientist, or physicist, I have learned what I have through reading and research, perhaps you would do well to do the same.

Mr. Jones said:
So now you admit they were exaggerations. I realize it was a slip on your part. We all know you wouldn't tell the truth on purpose.
Of course it was found to be exaggerations after people used their brains and realized that what they were saying was utter BS!
Can't you even try to understand that you first said there was no reports of the raging high temp fires that claimed to have melted the steel, then you tried to say that if there were, it came from the side that you call truthers!? You're a complete nutcase.
The media is a very powerful propaganda tool, and in the first few days and months this is exactly what was being said to the public when we were all still in a state of panic and disbelief. I have shown you and provided links to back up my claims that you were wrong, quit twisting things around it only shows you trying to sneak your BS through this debate and is not working.

And with that, we're done. You still haven't grown up. You are still an ignorant little fuck who wouldn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, and you are still a pathological liar.
This better fits you as I have shown.

Come back when you actually have something to discuss. Your bullshit is repetitive and boring.
That's because your ADD is quite a serious handicap for you and no matter how many times something is explained to you and even linked for you, you still can't comprehend or put things together like most people could.

The least you could do is learn what a thermite reaction is and why the two beams found are not in any way, shape or form, proof of a thermitic reaction going on. But that would require a brain or a conspiracy site you can cut and paste from. You have neither in this regard.
Pretending this is true in your little mind must be a reaction that comforts you, I understand but in order to grasp the implications of what was found you had better get over it via meds, or just stop being such a coward and face the reality. We have found the smoking gun in nano thermite in the dust. This nanothermite was made in a lab, and not in a cave.
The thermite debate is but one of the many anomalies about the 9-11 attacks. There are a myriad of things that have yet to be explained with a reasonable amount of certainty. How all the critical support beams in all 3 buildings were moved out of the way to allow the top halves to come down through them in the short amount of time relative to collapse one would assume is another mystery of huge implications. The discovery of the active thermitic substance sheds some light and provides a very logical explanation.

Forum List

Back