Chinese Treat Obama Badly

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
no red carpet for Obama, all the other countries had a red carpet, but not Obama. And, tense heated words on the Tarmac to Obama staff.

Barack Obama 'deliberately snubbed' by Chinese in chaotic arrival at G20

Chinese authorities have rolled out the red carpet for leaders including India’s prime minister, Narendra Modi, the Russian president, Vladimir Putin, the South Korean president, Park Geun-hye, Brazil’s president, Michel Temer, and the British prime minister, Theresa May, who touched down on Sunday morning.

But the leader of the world’s largest economy, who is on his final tour of Asia, was forced to disembark from Air Force One through a little-used exit in the plane’s belly after no rolling staircase was provided when he landed in the eastern Chinese city on Saturday afternoon.

The Commie Red Carpet is only for Commie Red Republicans like Reagan and the Bushes.

China has been eating Obama's Dim Sum since the day he was elected.
They have never taken Obama seriously. Take a walk in any city/town/village on mainland China and your odds of seeing a fucking unicorn are better than seeing a negro.

...Take a walk in any city/town/village on mainland China and your odds of seeing a fucking unicorn are better than seeing a negro. [sic]

Obviously not true. Have you ever taken such a walk?

Obumble in China? Must be trying to set up some oriental bath houses with geisha boys.

...Take a walk in any city/town/village on mainland China and your odds of seeing a fucking unicorn are better than seeing a negro. [sic]

Yes I have. Many times.
I KNOW what the Chinese opinion of negroes is.
Chinese see negroes on the same evolutionary ladder rung as monkeys.
8 of the Worst Countries For Black People to Travel - Page 4 of 4 - Atlanta Black Star
Visit the Gold Coast or virtually any other place in Africa where the chinese are doing business AKA taking all the mineral wealth from the negro populations for, metaphorically 'pieces of broken mirror' and watch how the chinese treat negroes.
It ain't pretty.
Negroes staying in China with temporary work permits KNOW not to go into chinese restaurants.
They KNOW the odds of having their food spit on in the kitchen.....or worse, is about 100%.
Those facts asshole!

Last edited:

Yes I have. Many times....

Then you should know better than to engage in empty hyperbole. There are black people studying and working in every major city in China. Is there racism there? Yes. Is there racism here? Yes. Is there racism everywhere? Of course. Don't be afraid to act like a grown up once in a while.

Yes I have. Many times....

Then you should know better than to engage in empty hyperbole. There are black people studying and working in every major city in China. Is there racism there? Yes. Is there racism here? Yes. Is there racism everywhere? Of course. Don't be afraid to act like a grown up once in a while.
Negroes studying and working in china are there for a very specific period of time.
NO NEGRO after studying or when their work permit expires has the ability to tell the chinese government: "You know what? I like it here. I think I'll stay".
NOT GOING to happen unless that person has some scientific skill that is going to be copied ASAP by china and then that person is put on the first plane out of china.
The difference between racism against the negro in the US compared to China is night and day.

Obumble in China? Must be trying to set up some oriental bath houses with geisha boys.

you're kind of a moron, aren't you?

try again....this time you might want to learn how to spell the president's name before you expect anyone not to laugh at you.
No one gives a shit who you laugh at, your a weiner Worshipper from NYC.

Forum List

Back