Chinese face masks

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Went to the local Shoprite this Sunday. I'm already at my social distancing breaking point, but continue to follow the stupid fucking gloves and face mask and 6 feet apart to enter the supermarket. Near the entrance I was happy to see they got in a new load of face masks. I pick one up, Chinese characters all over it. I mentally say, "Fuck You!" and toss it back.

The shopping center was already about 25% vacant before the Obama funded Wuhan Flu. Social distancing and plexiglass will absolutely destroy retail shopping in America.

Tried to fix a sink today and got into one of those multi trips to the hardware store....you know...when you keep breaking stuff and getting the wrong size....or need a special fing tool...each time I had to stand in line just to be allowed in the store....yeah I've about had it....

Last edited:
Tried to fix a sink today and got into one of those multi trips to the hardware store....you know...when you keep breaking stuff and getting the wrong size....or need a special tool...each time I had to stand in line just to be allowed in the store....yeah I've about had it....
Meantime, all these people are in there breathing and touching stuff. If you can get the virus through the air needing masks then it stands to reason there are viruses in the air period. Had the whole country just shut down tight (after a little advance planning) for two weeks, there would be no viruses and this thing would be long over.

Tried to fix a sink today and got into one of those multi trips to the hardware store....you know...when you keep breaking stuff and getting the wrong size....or need a special tool...each time I had to stand in line just to be allowed in the store....yeah I've about had it....
Meantime, all these people are in there breathing and touching stuff. If you can get the virus through the air needing masks then it stands to reason there are viruses in the air period. Had the whole country just shut down tight (after a little advance planning) for two weeks, there would be no viruses and this thing would be long over.

Or the opposite, if 55% of the population that was young, healthy, and not at risk, were deliberately infected with the strain of COVID-19 that is not lethal, and it also would then have been totally gone in 2 weeks.

The "social distancing" thing is totally faggotry and cops and other Tony "The Fraud" Fauci enforcement agencies are facing citizens hurting the psychotic "social distancing" retards. Masks are obviously dangerous to the user. Gloves, however, are essential. Not slimy latex that tear easier than a condom, but leather or similar from Mechanix or similar. I have seen discarded masked on the streets lately. They are basically as bacteria and virus filled as a Tony Fraud condom from the 1980's when he promised to find a vaccine for the homosexual disease.

Forum List

Back