Chinese Death Toll at 160,000

So you really think the Chinese government did this on purpose. WTF man?

There’s no way. I did however think you’d be on that bandwagon considering how fond of conspiracy theories you are.

I don't think that the release was on purpose, however, their calculated cover up was...So, yes there should be repercussions.
_____

I agree.

The best working theory I have seen is that the Communists, with their usual disregard for the safety of their own citizens---See Chernobyl---let loose by accident a virus from a lab in Wuhan.

As it got loose in Wuhan, they lied and said it was not transferable from person to person, but also shut down travel out of Wuhan to the rest of China, yet continued to allow flights from China, including Wuhan---to the rest of the world---intentionally letting the rest of the world share the pain they negligently inflicted on themselves.

Now their propaganda operation is in full swing. In China, they have complete control over that, and in America and other Globalists oriented Media in Europe---they have very substantial, but not complete control.

In America, this influence, which they should NOT have, is due in large part to Trump Derangement Syndrome and to the fact the Globalists in the Northeast and California make more money from slave labor in China than they can in the USA.

Trump is trying to stop this--thus the unity of interest with the Communist in China with the billionaires in America and their useful idiots who suffer from TDS.

The appropriate reaction by Real Americans is to quit buying Chinese shit, and for our Government not to even allow us to be dependent on these blood sucking Communists for anything affecting our national security and health.

To learn more about this obviously correct strategic defense of our country---stop watching CNN, ABC, NBC, ABC, i.e. the New York Media which is controlled by the Globalist who have been in league with China for about 25 years to enrich themselves by destroying the American Middle Class.

I agree with you in all except for the part about buying Chinese crap...We should do that but it wasn't created that way over night, and it will take some time to get away from it....

American's are addicted to cheap shit...I try my hardest to buy American whenever I can, but in this day and age, it is near impossible to do that.

We don't just need Trump for another term, we need his America first agenda for several Presidents to make this happen.

What is happening today is the result of 40 years of Republican fiscal and employment policies. You're going to get your "America First" economy, not because you choose it, but because the world economy is going to exclude the USA going forward, whether or not Trump is re-elected, and I don't think you're going to like the outcome.

Trump didn't close your borders to keep the virus from getting in, the rest of the world closed our borders to Americans to keep the virus out. The USA currently is has the highest rate of illness in the world, and every day the numer of sick and dying is going up by thens of thousands of people.

Leading members of the G7 are in talks to establish a new world order of economic and military cooperation which excludes the USA. The Paris Accord on climate change is going ahead without the USA. The TransPacific Partnership went ahead without the USA. China is building a "Silk Roads" trade route to move their goods to South America, Africa and Europe, building mega ports all along the west coast of South America, and the east coast of Africa.

This is how the USA built it's domination of the world's economy. By financing infrastructure in Third World Countries. The oil producing nations were just dessert wastelands until the USA started buying their oil. American petroleum countries came in and built ports and refineries, enabling the Sheiks and Kings to profit handsomely from the sale of oil, and give their people education, health care, and many of the lavish trappings of western society, without the personal freedoms or liberties, of Western democracies. This has enabled the oil Sheiks to retain control of their governments, that the despots like the Shah of Iran, and Khadafi were unable to achieve.

The American people are getting to the point, that they're prepared to turn their politicians out of office, and this pandemic may be the impetus. The people are very likely to rise up and demand an end to the partisan bickering, which is only worsening through the pandemic, and Republicans continue to demand that the bailout money goes to the corporations, and not to the people who are lining up at food banks.

Americans aren't demanding to go back to work because they think the pandemic is over or that they're safe. They're demanding to go back to work because they have no money, no resources, and no health insurance. The USA is the only country in the world, when protestors are out in the streets demanding to go back to work.

The rest of the world shut down weeks before the USA, and yet a mere month into this pandemic and Americans are out of food, money, jobs and health insurance, to the point that people who feared "death panels" in 2010, are now embracing the concept in 2020, and begging to go back to work. People who oppose abortion are talking about an "acceptable level of death" to save the economy. These are the same people who oppose abortion.
Where did you copy this swill from? At least post a link.

The CCP doesn't care about its own people. The ends, whatever they are, always justify the means with communists.

Apparently neither do Americans. I keep hearing about an "acceptable level of death" to re-open the economy. Out of the same mouths that tell me abortion is wrong.

That's not capitalism, that's corporatism. When saving corporations become more important than feeding and saving your people, your priorities are completely fucked.
How fucked in the head are you to equate not being paralyzed with fear of the Chinese Virus to killing babies?

seek help.

They zipper head cocksuckers should not have been playing games with this virus in their Wuhan bio-lab facility to begin with. Fuck them. Shut them off from the world and crash their economy. We need them fo
The CCP doesn't care about its own people. The ends, whatever they are, always justify the means with communists.
Exactly. That's why, in the United States, you can never trust a Democrat.
You’ve lost your mind.

Why is it some Americans are intent on making enemies of other nations, just to further enrich and empower the oligarchy?
Look libertarian, we have enemies in this world. I am from the "realist school" of foreign policy. Ron Paul is a fucking idiot. Ann Ryand (sp?) is a fucking idiot. I am not a believer that a global economy will lead to world peace. We have seen the actions of the Chinese communist regime and it has resulted in the death of 160,000 people. Get your head out of your ass man.

You are not from the "realist" school at all. You're from the "Dale Smith conspiracy theory" school of foreign policy, which always ignores occam's razor, and seeks to create elaborate anti-American conspiracies behind every major event from JFK's shooting in Dallas on forward.

The disease is not some elaborate biological warfare attack by the Chinese seeking world domination. It's Mother Nature, kicking back at a species that is multiplying out of control and ecroaching on the habitats of other species. We've had AIDS, MERS, SARS, Ebola, H1N1 - all originating wherever jungles are being cleared and jungle animals are being sold in open market as meat.

And you would deny reality while claiming your beloved China would never kill it own people while you are on your knees taking a bullet in the back of the head from them...

You would tell yourself it was Trump pulling the trigger.

China has killed it own people many times and you still believe they wouldn't create a virus to attack the World with?

It's not going to do much for their economy if the rest of the world falls into an economic depression, now is it Bruce?

Your whole hypothesis is based on China knowing that the American government was going to total botch their response to the pandemic, allow the disease to run unchecked throughout the country and fail to set up a reliable and effective testing system. Americans are tout "American Exceptionism", and Americans are always saying that the USA has the "best health care system in the world", so there was no reason to think that the massive federal government lacked the ability or the resources to deal with this thing.

The Obama Administration had one of the most effective responses to H1N1, and shut down the ebola outbreak completely, with just a handful of cases, and almost no loss of life. The CDC is one of the most respected virus and disease research agencies in the World.

This idea that Chinese government created this virus and then let it loose in the world, either accidentally or on purpose, is merely a Trumpian attempt to deflect the blame for Trump's utter failure to deal with or manage this pandemic effectively. While is top intelligence agencies were warning of the danger of a pandemic in January, the Trump Administration changed its trade rules with China to allow American companies to sell tens of millions of face masks and PPE's to China, depleting the stocks that Americans would sorely need.

Instead of having FEMA distribute the national stock pile of masks and medical supplies to the states, or the hospitals in hot zones, Jared Kuchner released the national stockpile to medical supply companies who jacked up the prices and resold them to the states, after engaging in bidding wars.

Even Trump's initial decision to refuse the WHO test was based on his wanting Big Pharma to profit from selling made in America tests to the government. At every step along the way, where Trump has been required to make a decision, he's made the one that would do the most damage to the American people.

The rest of the world is dealing with this thing. The Trump Administration is not, and without the Trump Administration providing competent leadership in this pandemic, your country will continue to spiral downward.

I don't think that the release was on purpose, however, their calculated cover up was...So, yes there should be repercussions.
_____

I agree.

The best working theory I have seen is that the Communists, with their usual disregard for the safety of their own citizens---See Chernobyl---let loose by accident a virus from a lab in Wuhan.

As it got loose in Wuhan, they lied and said it was not transferable from person to person, but also shut down travel out of Wuhan to the rest of China, yet continued to allow flights from China, including Wuhan---to the rest of the world---intentionally letting the rest of the world share the pain they negligently inflicted on themselves.

Now their propaganda operation is in full swing. In China, they have complete control over that, and in America and other Globalists oriented Media in Europe---they have very substantial, but not complete control.

In America, this influence, which they should NOT have, is due in large part to Trump Derangement Syndrome and to the fact the Globalists in the Northeast and California make more money from slave labor in China than they can in the USA.

Trump is trying to stop this--thus the unity of interest with the Communist in China with the billionaires in America and their useful idiots who suffer from TDS.

The appropriate reaction by Real Americans is to quit buying Chinese shit, and for our Government not to even allow us to be dependent on these blood sucking Communists for anything affecting our national security and health.

To learn more about this obviously correct strategic defense of our country---stop watching CNN, ABC, NBC, ABC, i.e. the New York Media which is controlled by the Globalist who have been in league with China for about 25 years to enrich themselves by destroying the American Middle Class.

I agree with you in all except for the part about buying Chinese crap...We should do that but it wasn't created that way over night, and it will take some time to get away from it....

American's are addicted to cheap shit...I try my hardest to buy American whenever I can, but in this day and age, it is near impossible to do that.

We don't just need Trump for another term, we need his America first agenda for several Presidents to make this happen.

What is happening today is the result of 40 years of Republican fiscal and employment policies. You're going to get your "America First" economy, not because you choose it, but because the world economy is going to exclude the USA going forward, whether or not Trump is re-elected, and I don't think you're going to like the outcome.

Trump didn't close your borders to keep the virus from getting in, the rest of the world closed our borders to Americans to keep the virus out. The USA currently is has the highest rate of illness in the world, and every day the numer of sick and dying is going up by thens of thousands of people.

Leading members of the G7 are in talks to establish a new world order of economic and military cooperation which excludes the USA. The Paris Accord on climate change is going ahead without the USA. The TransPacific Partnership went ahead without the USA. China is building a "Silk Roads" trade route to move their goods to South America, Africa and Europe, building mega ports all along the west coast of South America, and the east coast of Africa.

This is how the USA built it's domination of the world's economy. By financing infrastructure in Third World Countries. The oil producing nations were just dessert wastelands until the USA started buying their oil. American petroleum countries came in and built ports and refineries, enabling the Sheiks and Kings to profit handsomely from the sale of oil, and give their people education, health care, and many of the lavish trappings of western society, without the personal freedoms or liberties, of Western democracies. This has enabled the oil Sheiks to retain control of their governments, that the despots like the Shah of Iran, and Khadafi were unable to achieve.

The American people are getting to the point, that they're prepared to turn their politicians out of office, and this pandemic may be the impetus. The people are very likely to rise up and demand an end to the partisan bickering, which is only worsening through the pandemic, and Republicans continue to demand that the bailout money goes to the corporations, and not to the people who are lining up at food banks.

Americans aren't demanding to go back to work because they think the pandemic is over or that they're safe. They're demanding to go back to work because they have no money, no resources, and no health insurance. The USA is the only country in the world, when protestors are out in the streets demanding to go back to work.

The rest of the world shut down weeks before the USA, and yet a mere month into this pandemic and Americans are out of food, money, jobs and health insurance, to the point that people who feared "death panels" in 2010, are now embracing the concept in 2020, and begging to go back to work. People who oppose abortion are talking about an "acceptable level of death" to save the economy. These are the same people who oppose abortion.

That's the only link you need.

They zipper head cocksuckers should not have been playing games with this virus in their Wuhan bio-lab facility to begin with. Fuck them. Shut them off from the world and crash their economy. We need them fo
You’ve lost your mind.

Why is it some Americans are intent on making enemies of other nations, just to further enrich and empower the oligarchy?
Look libertarian, we have enemies in this world. I am from the "realist school" of foreign policy. Ron Paul is a fucking idiot. Ann Ryand (sp?) is a fucking idiot. I am not a believer that a global economy will lead to world peace. We have seen the actions of the Chinese communist regime and it has resulted in the death of 160,000 people. Get your head out of your ass man.

You are not from the "realist" school at all. You're from the "Dale Smith conspiracy theory" school of foreign policy, which always ignores occam's razor, and seeks to create elaborate anti-American conspiracies behind every major event from JFK's shooting in Dallas on forward.

The disease is not some elaborate biological warfare attack by the Chinese seeking world domination. It's Mother Nature, kicking back at a species that is multiplying out of control and ecroaching on the habitats of other species. We've had AIDS, MERS, SARS, Ebola, H1N1 - all originating wherever jungles are being cleared and jungle animals are being sold in open market as meat.

And you would deny reality while claiming your beloved China would never kill it own people while you are on your knees taking a bullet in the back of the head from them...

China has killed it own people many times and you still believe they wouldn't create a virus to attack the World with?

It's not going to do much for their economy if the rest of the world falls into an economic depression, now is it Bruce?

Your whole hypothesis is based on China knowing that the American government was going to total botch their response to the pandemic, allow the disease to run unchecked throughout the country and fail to set up a reliable and effective testing system. Americans are tout "American Exceptionism", and Americans are always saying that the USA has the "best health care system in the world", so there was no reason to think that the massive federal government lacked the ability or the resources to deal with this thing.

The Obama Administration had one of the most effective responses to H1N1, and shut down the ebola outbreak completely, with just a handful of cases, and almost no loss of life. The CDC is one of the most respected virus and disease research agencies in the World.

This idea that Chinese government created this virus and then let it loose in the world, either accidentally or on purpose, is merely a Trumpian attempt to deflect the blame for Trump's utter failure to deal with or manage this pandemic effectively. While is top intelligence agencies were warning of the danger of a pandemic in January, the Trump Administration changed its trade rules with China to allow American companies to sell tens of millions of face masks and PPE's to China, depleting the stocks that Americans would sorely need.

Instead of having FEMA distribute the national stock pile of masks and medical supplies to the states, or the hospitals in hot zones, Jared Kuchner released the national stockpile to medical supply companies who jacked up the prices and resold them to the states, after engaging in bidding wars.

Even Trump's initial decision to refuse the WHO test was based on his wanting Big Pharma to profit from selling made in America tests to the government. At every step along the way, where Trump has been required to make a decision, he's made the one that would do the most damage to the American people.

The rest of the world is dealing with this thing. The Trump Administration is not, and without the Trump Administration providing competent leadership in this pandemic, your country will continue to spiral downward.

Ebola is too deadly to spread fast. Also, it is spread by blood/tissue/fluid contact, not airborne.

You’ve lost your mind.

Why must you keep on lying?

You said a few days back Trump and the CIA knew about the virus back in November and now you changed it to January when you could not get any traction with your November lie!

Also let remember something the CDC which is under Trump administration was rejected by your beloved Chinese Government back on January 6th 2020, so who failed at controlling the spread?

China!

Also you just lied in this thread again about the World having it under control seeing China itself is still dealing with the virus and Sweden is about to get hit hard but that is Trump fault right?

Idiots like you write Trump because you think you can confuse people easily but fact is the CDC under Trump administration has been working hard daily since the WHO notified the CDC about the virus but your beloved China did everything from arresting their doctor's to prohibiting the WHO and CDC to obtain information and that is Trump fault to you because China told you to lie!

When presented with facts all you offer is your opinion and then slither off screaming Trumpster when in fact you are a lying ass Chinese Bot!

China would in fact hurt it economy and kill people if it thought they would benefit from it in the long term!

You damn well know that is true and to pretend that Communist country you praise daily would not is you being the lying bot you are!

Last edited:

_____

I agree.

That's the only link you need.
And this is the one that tell the truth about how you Chinese killed hundred of thousands of people!

Thanks you bunch of fuckheads for killing people around the world. China should be treated like a pariah by the rest of the world. Shut these bastards down economically, don't trade with them, destroy the communist party within their borders, and put maximum military pressure on them.
It sure worked great with the most powerful military in............the Caribbean

China shut down travel in and out of Wuhan to the rest of China in Nov. They continued to allow international travel, you do the math, idiot.

Some Americans like to believe there’s another Hitler or Stalin around every corner. It rather convenient and very beneficial for the ruling class and MIC.

Are you one of those Americans?

China shut down travel in and out of Wuhan to the rest of China in Nov. They continued to allow international travel, you do the math, idiot.

Some Americans like to believe there’s another Hitler or Stalin around every corner. It rather convenient and very beneficial for the ruling class and MIC.

Great deflection, care to address what I actually said?

Thanks you bunch of fuckheads for killing people around the world. China should be treated like a pariah by the rest of the world. Shut these bastards down economically, don't trade with them, destroy the communist party within their borders, and put maximum military pressure on them.
That's the global death toll.

Your title is a lie.

Even if the release was accidental they acted to protect their own populace but allowed the rest of the world to be seeded. No one who has any training in biological agents would keep sending people into other countries. They knew how contagious this was and took percatuions for thier own country. I have a very hard time believing that this was not an intentional act due to how they responded.

Last edited:
You’ve lost your mind.

You said a few days back Trump and the CIA knew about the virus back in November and now you changed it to January when you could not get any traction with your November lie!

Also let remember something the CDC which is under Trump administration was rejected by your beloved Chinese Government back on January 6th 2020, so who failed at controlling the spread?

China!

Also you just lied in this thread again about the World having it under control seeing China itself is still dealing with the virus and Sweden is about to get hit hard but that is Trump fault right?

Idiots like you write Trump because you think you can confuse people easily but fact is the CDC under Trump administration has been working hard daily since the WHO notified the CDC about the virus but your beloved China did everything from arresting their doctor's to prohibiting the WHO and CDC to obtain information and that is Trump fault to you because China told you to lie!

When presented with facts all you offer is your opinion and then slither off screaming Trumpster when in fact you are a lying ass Chinese Bot!

China would in fact hurt it economy and kill people if it thought they would benefit from it in the long term!

You damn well know that is true and to pretend that Communist country you praise daily would not is you being the lying bot you are!
Correct!

The Chinese are playing the long game and 1 million dead is not an issue in a country of over 540 million souls to communists. Especially when they are starving in some regions there. In China you are property of the state.

Great deflection, care to address what I actually said?

No.

You’ve lost your mind.

China!

Correct!

The Chinese are playing the long game and 1 million dead is not an issue in a country of over 540 million souls to communists. Especially when they are starving in some regions there. In China you are property of the state.
That's what everyone needs to understand They are the enemy of the world.

You’ve lost your mind.

China!

Correct!

That's what everyone needs to understand They are the enemy of the world.
Nuke ‘em!!!

Trump owes the Bank of China too much money, so we have to do whatever they want.

Forum List

Back