Chinese Companies Hoarded Other Nations’ Medical Supplies During Outbreak, Flew Them to China

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
How about them ChiComms, and as they lied and covered-up the Wuhan virus.

Chinese property developers with offices in Australia organized multiple planeloads of critical medical equipment to be sent from Sydney to Wuhan and other parts of China, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.

The operations — at least one of which was executed worldwide, according to a whistleblower — saw employees ordered to suspend normal tasks and spend weeks sourcing and stockpiling items such as surgical masks, gloves, thermometers, hand sanitizers, and protective coveralls and outfits from around Australia and beyond.

“The chartered plane with 90 tons of medical supplies, including 100,000 most needed protective coveralls and 900,000 pairs of medical gloves, has successfully departed from Sydney and arrived in Wuhan on 24 Feb.,” announced a recent LinkenIn post from Risland Australia — a Chinese property development company whose major stakeholder is Yang Huiyan, the richest woman in Asia — the Herald reports.​

Chinese property developers with offices in Australia organized multiple planeloads of critical medical equipment to be sent from Sydney to Wuhan and other parts of China, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.

The operations — at least one of which was executed worldwide, according to a whistleblower — saw employees ordered to suspend normal tasks and spend weeks sourcing and stockpiling items such as surgical masks, gloves, thermometers, hand sanitizers, and protective coveralls and outfits from around Australia and beyond.

“The chartered plane with 90 tons of medical supplies, including 100,000 most needed protective coveralls and 900,000 pairs of medical gloves, has successfully departed from Sydney and arrived in Wuhan on 24 Feb.,” announced a recent LinkenIn post from Risland Australia — a Chinese property development company whose major stakeholder is Yang Huiyan, the richest woman in Asia — the Herald reports.

Not at all surprised that China did that on February 24. The real question is why didn't our government buy and import emergency supplies in January.

“The chartered plane with 90 tons of medical supplies, including 100,000 most needed protective coveralls and 900,000 pairs of medical gloves, has successfully departed from Sydney and arrived in Wuhan on 24 Feb.,” announced a recent LinkenIn post from Risland Australia — a Chinese property development company whose major stakeholder is Yang Huiyan, the richest woman in Asia — the Herald reports.

Not at all surprised that China did that on February 24. The real question is why didn't our government buy and import emergency supplies in January.

They were hoarding supplies well before February 24, they then shipped them. They lied all along about the Wuhan virus, they knew about it in November.

Nice that you think hoarding medical supplies is okay.

It is not hoarding if you are just trying to acquire for immediate use in an ongoing emergency. The real thing is keeping the knowledge of the scope of the problem from the world as long as they did. But, hey, Chinese Communists will be Chinese Communists. Are you so young you expected something different?

Isn’t diversity wonderful? The left tells us we have so much to learn from our Chinese communist “friends”.

So? If I had been them I would have done the same. Probably would have hoarded more than they did actually.
Australia is particularly vulnerable and in danger of becoming a chinese puppet regime

So many people there will be making excuses for them in future months and years

So? If I had been them I would have done the same. Probably would have hoarded more than they did actually.
Australia is particularly vulnerable and in danger of becoming a chinese puppet regime

Be that as it may, the leader of any government in a position to stockpile a necessity in the face of a pending shortage is not wrong to do so.

Be that as it may, the leader of any government in a position to stockpile a necessity in the face of a pending shortage is not wrong to do so.
We are talking about a dictatorship that harvests body parts from healthy prisoners and sells them to the highest bidder

in this case we have chinese citizens living in Australia emptying the shelves of supplies that the aussies are going to need themselves

if nothing else it certainly makes chinese people the objects of hate and harassment

something that liberals will be the first to condemn

We are talking about a dictatorship that harvests body parts from healthy prisoners and sells them to the highest bidder

in this case we have chinese citizens living in Australia emptying the shelves of supplies that the aussies are going to need themselves

if nothing else it certainly makes chinese people the objects of hate and harassment

Then the Aussie should either accept it or start issuing ration cards.

Better to just kick the chinese out while the aussies still can

Just another example of how China has behaved in a outrageous and inappropriate manner.....Yet so far....... President Trump is the only figure of international importance that has stood up to China .....yet he has been horribly attacked by the liberals in America who constantly try to demonize him because he is trying to hold China accountable for such shameful behavior.

Kicks generally involve violating the 6 1/2 foot safety zone.

You are really going to defend the communists till the last breath

If you want to get within kicking distance of a Chinese germ factory fill free. Not me.

If you want to get within kicking distance of a Chinese germ factory fill free. Not me.
Now you are being silly

Forum List

Back