Chinese Communist Party burning virus victims while they are still alive

This is beyond barbaric.

They are psychopaths... immensely disturbing.

Very few westerners understand the real nature of China today.

Most Americans think the New China is nothing like it was during the time of Mao.

Most do not understand the reality that confronts the great majority of chinese.....utter poverty and slavery.

There is an elite class that is doing well...but it is a small percentage of the people

Last edited:
No one is America's friend...certainly not China or Russia. Nations don't have friends..they have mutual interests and opposing goals..the duty of a nation is to secure the best for it's citizens..if this is possible by helping out others, cool beans.....if this comes at the expense of the rest of the world..oh well.

For decades America was not trying to secure the best for American Citizens.....that stopped in the late sixties......when the democratic party stopped supporting the White Working Class.

Last edited:
The CCP has been decieving the western world since its very beginning.....and is still doing it.

Leftists in America would do the same if they could get away with it.

They'd claim all Boomers and elderly have the virus and kill them all.

Our govt made that calculation, yes. And they decided some of us were good to go down.

Is it any different than Governors refusing to use HCQ and Erythromycin to treat patients infected with Wuhan Covid-19.

Who hates big govt? Who needs medicine or science? Don has a hunch. Don's hunch was COVID-19 was nothing. Don has a new hunch now? He should stick to hunching the flag and Ivanka.
So, China burns people alive, but you don't give a shit, because ORANGE MAN BAD.

But, hey, your Communist masters will be proud. Actually, they'd burn you alive, too, if they could, when your utility is over.
Trump respects Putin, says US is 'not so innocent'

For decades America was not trying to secure the best for American Citizens.....that stopped in the late sixties......when the democratic party stopped supporting the White Working Class.

Yes and no, the dems piled onto the neoliberal economic austerity train. No one represents the people.

China SELLS Italy corona-virus supplies that Italy had donated to China just weeks ago....yeh those chinese are really good businessmen.

Up to 20% of the test kits coming out of china are defective

which is typical of chinese production quality

China SELLS Italy corona-virus supplies that Italy had donated to China just weeks ago....yeh those chinese are really good businessmen.

Gee, so why don't we be exceptional and get on it?

Gee, so why don't we be exceptional and get on it?
Thats a good idea

making stuff in America is good for every American citizen but bad for china

The CCP has been decieving the western world since its very beginning.....and is still doing it.

Our govt made that calculation, yes. And they decided some of us were good to go down.

Is it any different than Governors refusing to use HCQ and Erythromycin to treat patients infected with Wuhan Covid-19.

Well that's kinda crazy. :cuckoo:
Some folks know nothing about drug or vaccine development. So they just decide to "believe" in shit.
just like you.... any lie will do for you.

Some folks know nothing about drug or vaccine development. So they just decide to "believe" in shit.

~~~~~~
At present we have no proof of that type of atrocity occurring in China. I do know that since the Commie take over in 1947. As of the 1950's the Chinese use cremation as their primary method of disposal of the dead.

I warned and said this over and over and over again. People sitting around praising China for their quick Corona response, and I warned those sick disgusting left-wingers a million times, comparing Trump and China, is extremely dangerous because China doesn't have a fundamental belief in human rights.

Trump can't just order entire towns closed off, and eliminated, and China can. And over and over the sick disgusting left-wingers defended China....

Now we see the truth. All you whiny snotty stuck up spoiled brat left-wingers screaming that Trump is bad, and America isn't as good as China.... yeah, go to China, and see what real horrors are.

LIE ! They'd order meatheads to do it. They'll always follow orders from one with more jingles.

I will have to question this report about china. Since its likely at least 80 million have already had it here with an infintesimal death rate im not so sure china did this atrocity.

~~~~~~
At present we have no proof of that type of atrocity occurring in China. I do know that since the Commie take over in 1947. As of the 1950's the Chinese use cremation as their primary method of disposal of the dead.

Well don't hold breath waiting on NBC/MSNBC, CBS/CNN, or just about any other of the Chinese controlled faux media concerns to ante up that proof, nope, I'll just take Breitbart at their word on this as we now know definitively just what kind of drain on limited health resources a serious case of Wuhan fever represents, and I can assure you the communists wouldn't hesitate to burn such inconvenient patients alive, I know they would....

~~~~~~

Well don't hold breath waiting on NBC/MSNBC, CBS/CNN, or just about any other of the Chinese controlled faux media concerns to ante up that proof, nope, I'll just take Breitbart at their word on this as we now know definitively just what kind of drain on limited health resources a serious case of Wuhan fever represents, and I can assure you the communists wouldn't hesitate to burn such inconvenient patients alive, I know they would....

~~~~~~
The reports about night collections of the dead were previously reported back in January and February. At the same time it's been reported that 21 million cell phone users disappear. How does the CPC explain that?

~~~~~~

~~~~~~
The reports about night collections of the dead were previously reported back in January and February. At the same time it's been reported that 21 million cell phone users disappear. How does the CPC explain that?

Uhm, let's not follow Communist China's solution to problems.

Like drowning baby girls and gulags? No.

Who hates big govt? Who needs medicine or science? Don has a hunch. Don's hunch was COVID-19 was nothing. Don has a new hunch now? He should stick to hunching the flag and Ivanka.
So, China burns people alive, but you don't give a shit, because ORANGE MAN BAD.

But, hey, your Communist masters will be proud. Actually, they'd burn you alive, too, if they could, when your utility is over.
Trump respects Putin, says US is 'not so innocent'

Lemme know when America starts burning virus patients alive.

Forum List

Back