Chinese Bank Hands Over Biden Financial Records

1) this is what your link said:
Furthermore, Chinese companies are expected to put up US$500 million – half of the development’s projected budget – putting its success or failure in the hands of decision makers in Beijing.
Or the Chinese CCCP?
It is not clear to what extent the Trump Organisation was involved in the decision to include Chinese state-owned enterprises (SOEs) in the project.

A few things about your article...one they can't spell Organization...which speaks volumes and your source. Two, they are somehow suggesting a company taking a loan, and hiring someone else, equals, the third party hire is beholden to the loan...which is well...idiotic, but something a dembot would eat up....even if the propagandist can't spell Organization.
Dumbass.
The spelling varies depending on whether you're using UK or US English: In US English, “organization” is the only accepted spelling. In UK English, “organisation” is standard (though “organization” is still acceptable)
2) sounds like his hands were in deep with the Chinese Govt....so why were the Xidens getting paid all that money? What did Xiden's daugher in law, the guidance counselor do?
WTF?
Why doesn't your teabagger congressional subcommittee tell us, already?
3) hahah it details some of the bank records and funds....just stop already.
NO, it doesn't.
4) I did, again...I don't see how a company getting a loan, and that company then using some of those funds to purchase a brand from the Trump Org, means the Trump Org was getting paid by the Chinese Govt.
I just told yo retard.

The deal also raised questions about possible links between the investment and the president's seemingly out-of-the-blue tweet Sunday in which he called for Chinese telecommunications company ZTE to "get back into business, fast" because "too many jobs in China" had been lost, a call to help that seemed a stark departure from Trump's "America First" foreign policy.

Or the Chinese CCCP?

Dumbass.
The spelling varies depending on whether you're using UK or US English: In US English, “organization” is the only accepted spelling. In UK English, “organisation” is standard (though “organization” is still acceptable)

WTF?
Why doesn't your teabagger congressional subcommittee tell us, already?

NO, it doesn't.

I just told yo retard.

The deal also raised questions about possible links between the investment and the president's seemingly out-of-the-blue tweet Sunday in which he called for Chinese telecommunications company ZTE to "get back into business, fast" because "too many jobs in China" had been lost, a call to help that seemed a stark departure from Trump's "America First" foreign policy.
1) wait some british propagandist is what you are using?
also dumb ass…you first C in CCCP means Chinese..no need to say Chinese CCCP. I have no doubt the CCCP was involved in the loans to the resort…that then decided to try and license trumps brand
2) they did, via the memo you idiot
3) yes it outlines it in detail
4) why does it call jnto question that? Trump was able to get an unprecedented oversight deal of that company. Moreover that company has nothing to do with the resort that attempted to do business with the trump org.

funny how your british propagandist jumped to that radical conclusion. Wonder if he thinks the money that the xidens got from china has anything to do with xiden allowing china to fly a spy balloon across the country? seems like a more direct link

Don't know.

Why did Trump lie about his china bank account? How did Ivanka get those payments so fast? Why did trump recieved money from china?

I don't know that either but neither is really any of my business.
you don’t care?

when did he lie? what payments did ivanka get? he didn’t get money from china…why are you concerned but not about xiden?

you don’t care?

when did he lie? what payments did ivanka get? he didn’t get money from china…why are you concerned but not about xiden?
He lied when he said he didn't have any Chinese bank accounts. Where you been?

"During a presidential debate in 2020, Trump said the Chinese account “was closed in 2015, I believe” and insisted: “I closed it before I even ran for president, let alone became president.”

I'm not concerned about Trump, simply pointing out the rights hypocrisy.

Do you want to know why Trump lied about his china bank account or are you one of the hypocrites I am referring too?

Legitimate business dealings, unlike the CHICOMS paying Biden's son, who has absolutely no expertise in the field of energy. You don't think that's odd? You're not very observant, are you?

Same with Hunter's escapades in Ukraine, and the same when the wife of the former Mayor of Moscow gave him a couple million dollars.
The only business I could imagine Hunter running is a string of Russian pee slaves that cater to oligarchs. In reality, he seemed to be Joe's bag man and money launderer.

Yeah, your irrelevant false equivalence was within the law.

Using your logic, you can say any investigation is unfair and political.

That's the kind of narrative our enemies spread to undermine our constitutional Republic.

Good job.

Sure right, presenting fictional information to the court system for instituting a witch-hunt is within the law.

He lied when he said he didn't have any Chinese bank accounts. Where you been?

"During a presidential debate in 2020, Trump said the Chinese account “was closed in 2015, I believe” and insisted: “I closed it before I even ran for president, let alone became president.”

I'm not concerned about Trump, simply pointing out the rights hypocrisy.

Do you want to know why Trump lied about his china bank account or are you one of the hypocrites I am referring too?
China law require people and businesses that pay taxes there to have a bank account ther

what business was xiden’s daughter in law doing there to get money?

Sure right, presenting fictional information to the court system for instituting a witch-hunt is within the law.
To bad that isn't what happened and you are just displaying more wonton disregard for this countries institutions...which of course plays right into China and Russia's hands.

To bad that isn't what happened and you are just displaying more wonton disregard for this countries institutions...which of course plays right into China and Russia's hands.

ILMAO. I guess whatever you say is supposed to be reality, since you know, you're a cowardly leftist.

Plays into China and Russia's hands, hilarious. Pretty sure your boy Biden plays into their hands.

ILMAO. I guess whatever you say is supposed to be reality, since you know, you're a cowardly leftist.

Plays into China and Russia's hands, hilarious. Pretty sure your boy Biden plays into their hands.

Create a thread. Send me an invite.

Don't forget to include all the damaging stuff Horowitz didn't find. ROFL!

But Trump said he closed that bank account. He said he has no dealings with china.

Why do you assume the Biden's have to share all their financial transactions with "struth"?
He didn't at that point, he wasn't in that same job. He was the President, Trump Org did, and still had to pay taxes, even for years prior to 2016

oh so you don't care that the President any President has business dealings with China? I know what Trump was doing there, real estate development...what was Xiden? and why did Xiden lie and say he had dealings with Hunter's foreign deals?

He didn't at that point, he wasn't in that same job. He was the President, Trump Org did, and still had to pay taxes, even for years prior to 2016

He always did...his entire presidency. He lied and said it was closed. Ivanka has parents fast tracked.

Do you care?

oh so you don't care that the President any President has business dealings with China? I know what Trump was doing there, real estate development...what was Xiden? and why did Xiden lie and say he had dealings with Hunter's foreign deals?
Why would I?

And no, you don't know what Trump was doing there.

He always did...his entire presidency. He lied and said it was closed. Ivanka has parents fast tracked.

Do you care?

Why would I?

And no, you don't know what Trump was doing there.
Her parents fast tracked? I am not sure what that means...I am not sure if I should care or not...it sounds sort of dangerous, so yea...maybe a little...

I didn't think you would.....you know cult and all...you are however oddly concerned about Ivanka fast tracking her parents...and trump lying...but not about Xiden...cult mentality

of course I do...he ran a real estate development company...he had his entire life prior to become president. They were involved with potentially opening a hotels in China, as well making products there such as clothing.

That was never a secret.

Her parents fast tracked? I am not sure what that means...I am not sure if I should care or not...it sounds sort of dangerous, so yea...maybe a little...

I didn't think you would.....you know cult and all...you are however oddly concerned about Ivanka fast tracking her parents...and trump lying...but not about Xiden...cult mentality

I have said, multiple times, I am not convinced with her patents. What concerns me is your zealotry to find out all of Biden's finances yet you don't care about kushners 2 billion from the Saudis, Trump lying about a Chinese bank account, Ivanka's patents, Trump's lie about the Trump in Russia or anything remotely connected to Trump.

It's like you are in a cult...to steal your word.

of course I do...he ran a real estate development company...he had his entire life prior to become president. They were involved with potentially opening a hotels in China, as well making products there such as clothing.

So why did he lie about it?

That was never a secret.
Yes it was. Because he said he had no bank accounts in China...but he did.

If Biden said he had no bank accounts in Russia, then a couple years later you find out he did, would you be concerned? Yes or no?

New Topics

Forum List

Back