Chinese and Russian Ambassadors at UN Demand Investigation into Nord Stream Bombing.

And then what? The UN commission puts a finger on the US and Norwegian teams. And then what?

And then what? The UN commission puts a finger on the US and Norwegian teams. And then what?
The Russian dream is that if the Commission points the finger at the US it will drive a wedge between the US and Europe, support for Ukraine will collapse and Russia will be saved from Putin's stupidity.
A clear sign of Russian desperation.

The Russian dream is that if the Commission points the finger at the US it will drive a wedge between the US and Europe, support for Ukraine will collapse and Russia will be saved from Putin's stupidity.
Those idiots can dream whatever they want. The European 'elite' already knows what really happened. It is obvious that main European NATO members can't be over-dependent on Russian energy sources.

Then what from the perspective of the German people?

And not just limited to them but to people in other nato countries.

It doesn't cause everything to go south for America overnight but It becomes more like the slow leak that's developing.

And if a major war is started then it's deadly reverse propaganda!

How would it work for America is the world started to accept Scott Ritter's version of Colin Powell's little bottle of nerve gas? And how about Ritter's explanation of 'this' US led war?

Then what from the perspective of the German people?

And not just limited to them but to people in other nato countries.

It doesn't cause everything to go south for America overnight but It becomes more like the slow leak that's developing.

And if a major war is started then it's deadly reverse propaganda!

How would it work for America is the world started to accept Scott Ritter's version of Colin Powell's little bottle of nerve gas? And how about Ritter's explanation of 'this' US led war?
Russia shouldn't have energy leverage on any NATO country. It is as simple as that.

Scott Ritter and Powell are tools in spreading Russian propaganda. I think it should have become obvious for any sane person.

Russia shouldn't have energy leverage on any NATO country. It is as simple as that.

Scott Ritter and Powell are tools in spreading Russian propaganda. I think it should have become obvious for any sane person.
I really think it's too late for either side's propaganda efforts to make a difference now on the outcome of this war against Russia.

The propaganda always morphs into a game of 'spin it as a win'.
Here's a start:
1. it cost Russia 100,000 lives.
2. It's bankrupted Russia.
3. It's weakened Russia's army.
4. Russia has gained nothing in territory that justifies the cost in lives.
5. .........................................

You're your own worst enemy with that talking point!

I really think it's too late for either side's propaganda efforts to make a difference now on the outcome of this war against Russia.

The propaganda always morphs into a game of 'spin it as a win'.
Here's a start:
1. it cost Russia 100,000 lives.
2. It's bankrupted Russia.
3. It's weakened Russia's army.
4. Russia has gained nothing in territory that justifies the cost in lives.
5. .........................................
You want my opinion of how this war will end for Russia? OK.

It will have four new regions. None of which it will control in full, though.

Unified and emboldened NATO. Maybe with new permanent military bases on the Eastern flanc.

Two new NATO members.

Loosing or more correctly significantly curbing its most profitable European energy market.

Ukraine having a security treaty with NATO (without boots on the ground and direct security guarantees) that will provide for military equipment, training, intelligence data and so on.

Tens of thousands of lost and ruined lives.

Will it be spun as a victory of the Putin's regime by such tools as Ritter and company? You can bet on it.

You want my opinion of how this war will end for Russia? OK.

It will have four new regions. None of which it will control in full, though.
Crimea can't possibly be one of them. Nuclear war comes before that!
Unified and emboldened NATO. Maybe with new permanent military bases on the Eastern flanc.
Possible but momentum with Germany over Nordstream is reverse momentum.
Two new NATO members.
Yes, and probably more. The details are in 'who'?
Loosing or more correctly significantly curbing its most profitable European energy market.
If you mean 'losing' then a qualified 'yes maybe' and replaced with other world markets.
Ukraine having a security treaty with NATO (without boots on the ground and direct security guarantees) that will provide for military equipment, training, intelligence data and so on.
A qualified yes and no.
Tens of thousands of lost and ruined lives.
Done in the Ukraine but hundreds of thousands.
Will it be spun as a victory of the Putin's regime by such tools as Ritter and company? You can bet on it.
Both sides wil spin a win.

I think that's some thinking, out of the box so to speak. My thoughts on your ideas are both pro and con.

I see your thoughts as a breakthrough for this forum. And your adept realization that the time has come for looking at an end for the war.

You're your own worst enemy with that talking point!
It is the only talking point. Have you noticed only Putinheads are concerned about these allegations about the US blowing up the pipelines? Some people may think the US did it and some people may think the US didn't but no one but Putinheads cares. Obviously these accusations are acts of desperation by Putin and his heads.

It is the only talking point. Have you noticed only Putinheads are concerned about these allegations about the US blowing up the pipelines? Some people may think the US did it and some people may think the US didn't but no one but Putinheads cares. Obviously these accusations are acts of desperation by Putin and his heads.
If it was your shiny American pipeline blown up by Putin, then we would be close to WW3.
You obviously don´t care for who destroyed NS2 because you know it as good as "Putinheads" do.

Pretty much, Yeah.

What, could they possibly do to enforce their demands?
Only what the UNSC has ever been able to do. Bring it to the attention of the world that's out of reach to US media.

It's required US propaganda that Russia did it themselves!

That's of no concern to Americans so far at least.

But it does perhaps put bad feelings in the minds of terrorists.

Forum List

Back