China's New weapons of war

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
China is not anyone's friend at this point in time. I kept thinking of our people in Panama who were zapped. I recall how propagandist all tried to say it was deep state.

China is not anyone's friend at this point in time. I kept thinking of our people in Panama who were zapped. I recall how propagandist all tried to say it was deep state.

Since they keep being rewarded, they will do as they please to whom they please. Even take advantage of the very virus they sent around the globe...

Since they keep being rewarded, they will do as they please to whom they please. Even take advantage of the very virus they sent around the globe...
They own the American democrat Party so, they will handle Biden like Stalin handled FDR

We have been in an emergent weapons tech race for at least two decades. If our forefathers thought the emerging weapons technology of WWI was terrifying, their hearts would stop upon realization of some of mankind's latest means of killing himself. It's only going to get crazier. Today the US Army received its first automated M2 .50 machine gun mounted on an armored land drone, with an aerial drone tethered to it. Horrifying days lie ahead for any who find themselves in the paths of new weapons systems.

Out by BBC today, although the premise isn't anything new to USMB, but still significant because when these types of statements go out in print globally, things tend to happen..."things" being subjective of course.

Top US intelligence official states that China is "the greatest threat to democracy and freedom since WWII".

China has no history of alliances. An alliance denotes a peer, and China sees itself as the center of the world surrounded by subservients that exist for them to exploit. That is what the mean by "Middle Kingdom" that they are the very center of the world.

DOXXED: Major leak ‘exposes’ members and ‘lifts the lid’ on the Chinese Communist Party. “What’s amazing about this database is not just that it exposes people who are members of the communist party, and who are now living and working all over the world, from Australia to the US to the UK.”

Plus: “Ms Markson said the leak demonstrates party branches are embedded in some of the world’s biggest companies and even inside government agencies.”

And soon, the US Presidency.

Forum List

Back