China.

We all know the hatred for China regardless if the reasons are valid or not.

If China continue to do what they are doing, belt and road, subsidising small countries, refusing imports from their perceived enemies etc. What should America do about it and at what point is the trigger to do it?

Is war the answer? China have a massive military and everything we have.
Are trade talks working? How do you think they feel about being wholly blamed for the virus, even at this point there is still no absolute evidence they d deliberately manufactured it for release.
Is war the answer? Is this a serious question?
You gonna shoot your neighbor for not buying lemonade from your kids lemonade stand?

Try and get up to speed son.
Again, if China continue their March across the globe, what will we do about it? War??? .think about that you fool.

If China continue to do what they are doing, belt and road, subsidising small countries, refusing imports from their perceived enemies etc. What should America do about it and at what point is the trigger to do it?

Are trade talks working? How do you think they feel about being wholly blamed for the virus, even at this point there is still no absolute evidence they d deliberately manufactured it for release.
Is war the answer? Is this a serious question?
You gonna shoot your neighbor for not buying lemonade from your kids lemonade stand?

Try and get up to speed son.
Again, if China continue their March across the globe, what will we do about it? War??? .think about that you fool.
WAR! WAR! WAR!

Roll out the Drag Queens at Nellis AFB, that ought to show em.

They've hit Buddy! Come on, Girls!

61a3f828-c865-4a00-bf7f-839f79530dc8_screenshot.jpg

chi else workers did not take American jobs. Their cost of production gives them the edge.
When have you ever cared about living conditions in China? You couldn't give a shit about them.
I dont care at all about chinese

But unlike you I do care about how Americans live

And I dont want our workers to live like filthy chinese workers just so you can have a cheaper cell phone

Yes making stuff here costs more

But to me its well worth for a number of reasons

Aneric aa needs to stop buying their cheap products. You do it everyday what have you done about it? You're helping the problem. Duuuuuuh.

Don't start crying about environmental conditions. You have to be joking. Ask those blacks in NO about their living conditions. You hypocrite.
The remainder of your post is so insane that its not worth responding to

“Blacks in NO?”

That makes no sense

chi else workers did not take American jobs. Their cost of production gives them the edge.
When have you ever cared about living conditions in China? You couldn't give a shit about them.
I dont care at all about chinese

But unlike you I do care about how Americans live

And I dont want our workers to live like filthy chinese workers just so you can have a cheaper cell phone

Yes making stuff here costs more

But to me its well worth for a number of reasons

Why are you composing about the chi else then? You can't do anything about it and don't want to. Suffer it then. Stop your whinging like a girl.

Each time you buy something Chinese you are supporting them. How will that improve anything here?
Unless you change something the result will always be the same.

Why are you composing about the chi else then? You can't do anything about it and don't want to. Suffer it then. Stop your whinging like a girl.

Each time you buy something Chinese you are supporting them. How will that improve anything here?
Your post is surreal

Its almost as if we were trapped on an Alice in Wonderland dream

Are you suggesting that I should refuse to take lifesaving drugs if they are only made in china rather than the US?

Seriously, is that the best you can do?

We should do as much as possible as individuals to change trade policy set in washington

But thats not something that any individual can do on their own

Your post is surreal

Its almost as if we were trapped on an Alice in Wonderland dream

Are you suggesting that I should refuse to take lifesaving drugs if they are only made in china rather than the US?

Seriously, is that the best you can do?

We should do as much as possible as individuals to change trade policy set in washington

But thats not something that any individual can do on their own

I'm suggesting nothing other than what t hhe problem is but you fail to acknowledge it.
Well where is your we the people bullshit? Get your guns out and riot in DC.

I'm suggesting nothing other than what t hhe problem is but you fail to acknowledge it.
I think you are telling Americans to stop complaining about imports from china or die

Thats exactly what you are demanding

There isn't anything we can do. We are highly reliant on China for cheap labor and there are too many contracts in place for manufacturing. China could literally poison the world and continue to steal IP without any repercussions.

I think you are telling Americans to stop complaining about imports from china or die

Thats exactly what you are demanding

Take your pick but I have clearly shown the problem.
Something has to change. Hating China for the virus and more trump tariffs didn't work.

China could literally poison the world and continue to steal IP without any repercussions.
Not so

China is in a weak position itself and badly needs trade with the west

My preference is to move manufacturing back to tje US where it belongs

We need the jobs here

But we could very easily slap more tariffs on china while moving production to vietnam, thailand, ect

And at the same time banning chinese students from US universities

China could literally poison the world and continue to steal IP without any repercussions.
Not so

China is in a weak position itself and badly needs trade with the west

My preference is to move manufacturing back to tje US where it belongs

We need the jobs here

But we could very easily slap more tariffs on china while moving production to vietnam, thailand, ect

And at the same time banning chinese students from US universities
Easier said than done to untangle all that. My clients remain highly dependent on China.

Forum List

Back