China.

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2021
We all know the hatred for China regardless if the reasons are valid or not.

If China continue to do what they are doing, belt and road, subsidising small countries, refusing imports from their perceived enemies etc. What should America do about it and at what point is the trigger to do it?

Is war the answer? China have a massive military and everything we have.
Are trade talks working? How do you think they feel about being wholly blamed for the virus, even at this point there is still no absolute evidence they d deliberately manufactured it for release.

If China continue to do what they are doing, belt and road, subsidising small countries, refusing imports from their perceived enemies etc. What should America do about it and at what point is the trigger to do it?

Are trade talks working? How do you think they feel about being wholly blamed for the virus, even at this point there is still no absolute evidence they d deliberately manufactured it for release.
The Emperor of China is HNIC. Kowtowing is a prerequisite.

Roll out the Drag Queens at Nellis AFB, that ought to show em.

• Banned

Those two idiot responses say more about yourselves than the problem.
If that's the best you've got, shut up you buffoons.

China puts on a bold face

But has many internal problems and very much depends on trade with europe and the US

We should reduce trade with china reduce investment in their economy

• Banned

China puts on a bold face

But has many internal problems and very much depends on trade with europe and the US

We should reduce trade with china reduce investment in their economy

Good point.
Reducing trade by tariffs or any means restricts the growth of both countries.
Trump sent the country into a spin with his power play.

Last time I checked China owned nearly 3 trillion of the debt. I hate to think the impact if they
I trust China more than Israel.

That doesn't answer my question.

Those two idiot responses say more about yourselves than the problem.
If that's the best you've got, shut up you buffoons.

Wow, math certainly isn't your strong suit.

It wont restrict America’s growth

We will invest in this country instead of china and its all good for American (and european should they decide to join us) workers

It wont restrict America’s growth

We will invest in this country instead of china and its all good for American (and european should they decide to join us) workers

Clearly you have limited knowledge of how economies operate.
I'm not attempting to embarrass you but you do need to get some facts.

you have limited knowledge of how economies operate.
You embarrass me with YOUR upside-down logic

Instead of telling me to go fetch why dont you inform us by dropping a cut n paste that you found on the internet

When you export US jobs to china is the chinese middle class that grows while American middle class shrinks

you have limited knowledge of how economies operate.
You embarrass me with YOUR upside-down logic

Instead of telling me to go fetch why dont you inform us by dropping a cut n paste that you found on the internet

When you export US jobs to china is the chinese middle class that grows while American middle class shrinks

Jobs are not exported. The problem is China make things cheaper which gives them the advantage.

America cannot survive economically without China. Only a fool would believe that. China can buy their imports from anywhere and proved that when trump out on tariffs. He sent a delegation to grovel to them to return trading.

He also made the ridiculous statement that all the tariffs would be paid by China, even American tariffs.
His lies and ignorance forced many farmers to go bankrupt and suicide. He destroyed their exports over night. He was a dickhead.

So basically, our cost of production is too high. Grain and meat exports are subsidised with the EEP which distorts the real COP. The Chinese know that.

So basically, our cost of production is too high.
Is that all you care about?

The chinese workers who took American jobs live in horrible living conditions and worker safety rules

Is that what you want for Americans?

I suspect you are a typical lib who is freaked out over the man-made global warming doomsday scam

Yet you insist on buying your less expensive stuff from china which practices the worst environmental production on the planet

we should tell China to go fuck itself by turning Central and South America into our biggest trading partner, and profiting in the process:
[/cQUOTE]
We should trade with any country that does not mean us harm

China clearly is a threat to our freedom as a nation and as individuals

But too few Americans agree with that

So basically, our cost of production is too high.
Is that all you care about?

The chinese workers who took American jobs live in horrible living conditions and worker safety rules

Is that what you want for Americans?

I suspect you are a typical lib who is freaked out over the man-made global warming doomsday scam

Yet you insist on buying your less expensive stuff from china which practices the worst environmental production on the planet

The chi else workers did not take American jobs. Their cost of production gives them the edge.
When have you ever cared about living conditions in China? You couldn't give a shit about them.

Aneric aa needs to stop buying their cheap products. You do it everyday what have you done about it? You're helping the problem. Duuuuuuh.

Don't start crying about environmental conditions. You have to be joking. Ask those blacks in NO about their living conditions. You hypocrite.

Is war the answer? Is this a serious question?
You gonna shoot your neighbor for not buying lemonade from your kids lemonade stand?

Forum List

Back