China: We came ‘to let US know’ about close military ties with Russia

At least, this time the iron curtain will stand at the US´ southern border. Have fun over there.

Type-99-Main-Battle-Tank-770x470.jpg

You boys are taking out your GI Joes, I see. Have fun now.

At least, this time the iron curtain will stand at the US´ southern border. Have fun over there.
??? "At least?" WTF do you think you're talking about? Who the hell welcomes the rehanging, as it were, of the "Iron Curtain" on our damn border?

The Iron Curtain --> It's the green squiggle on the map below.​

877879467.jpg

Do you have any idea of what that implies assuming one construes Russia rather than the Soviet Union as the "interior designer" hanging it? (See: Iron Curtain | Definition & Facts)

It implies that Russia will have established in North America one or more puppet and strongly allied non-puppet governments, one of which is Mexico. What on earth makes you think that's a good thing? Perhaps the notion of having to place nukes and other significant quantities of men and materiel on our own border appeals to you?

Russia and China two losers.....Reagan crushed the soviets and Trump is going to crush the Chinese

??? "At least?" WTF do you think you're talking about? Who the hell welcomes the rehanging, as it were, of the "Iron Curtain" on our damn border?

877879467.jpg

Do you have any idea of what that implies assuming one construes Russia rather than the Soviet Union as the "interior designer" hanging it? (See: Iron Curtain | Definition & Facts)

It implies that Russia will have established in North America one or more puppet and strongly allied non-puppet governments, one of which is Mexico. What on earth makes you think that's a good thing? Perhaps the notion of having to place nukes and other significant quantities of men and materiel on our own border appeals to you?
Actually, the Iron Curtain is being reintroduced by Washington. You are making the new wall, nobody else.

"The premise for forming an alliance is a shared enemy and China does not consider any country an enemy."

But the US does. And it is everyone in the first place. Then Washington grades countries as either satellite states or rogue states. There can be no neutrality.

"The implied consequence of not joining the team effort is to be deemed an enemy."
You're either with us, or against us - Wikipedia

877879467.jpg

Actually, the Iron Curtain is being reintroduced by Washington. You are making the new wall, nobody else.

"The premise for forming an alliance is a shared enemy and China does not consider any country an enemy."

But the US does. And it is everyone in the first place. Then Washington grades countries as either satellite states or rogue states. There can be no neutrality.

"The implied consequence of not joining the team effort is to be deemed an enemy."
the Iron Curtain is being reintroduced by Washington
rotflmao.gif

If china and russia are anti trump I'm with them ,,,An enemy of my enemy is my friend And as soon as we can rid ourselves of this trump pos ,the better...God save America

If china and russia are anti trump I'm with them ,,,An enemy of my enemy is my friend And as soon as we can rid ourselves of this trump pos ,the better...God save America
And as soon as we can rid ourselves of this trump pos ,the better...
While I agree with the above remark, I absolutely do not agree with the one below.
If china and russia are anti trump I'm with them
For all Trump's and the U.S.' ills, and for whatever China or Russia might do well or better than the U.S., neither is a nation I'd be "with" instead of the U.S.

While I agree with the above remark, I absolutely do not agree with the one below.
For all Trump's and the U.S.' ills, and for whatever China or Russia might do well or better than the U.S., neither is a nation I'd be "with" instead of the U.S.
I can agree with that but I sure would like to see trump in hell

Out of the WH is good enough for me. But for the fact that he's POTUS, Donald Trump wouldn't cross my mind or phase me in any regard.

Out of the WH is good enough for me. But for the fact that he's POTUS, Donald Trump wouldn't cross my mind or phase me in any regard.
xelor trump has been a pos his whole life ..how he became president is a gift from hades

xelor trump has been a pos his whole life ..how he became president is a gift from hades
trump has been a pos his whole life ..
Yes, he has.

877879467.jpg

the Iron Curtain is being reintroduced by Washington
rotflmao.gif

That "Green Squiggle" will be drawn a bit further to the East this time..not much, but a bit.

Forum List

Back