China warehouse explosion - Or did America drop a nuke?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
There's a video near the end of this article that shows the explosion - mushroom cloud and all. Sure looks like a tactical nuke. Is it just a coincidence that this happened the day after china stunned the world and threatened the dollar by devaluing their currency twice??

Explosion in Tianjin China

Yeah, Obama the ankle grabber is going to nuke China. That's like Jake voting for a Republican

No rolling horizontal shock wave, primarily verticle. Natural gas perhaps or an LP tanker in port. Very hot fireball with short life. A whole sack full of gas of some sort, my guess.

I just saw the video, too early to figure out what happened, but then again China is always trying to push out their products as fast as possible to meet demands, maybe to the extent where safety is not their number one issue when running major industries, where in the USA, we have "Safety First" maybe in China its "Profits First, Then Safety".

No rolling horizontal shock wave, primarily verticle. Natural gas perhaps or an LP tanker in port. Very hot fireball with short life. A whole sack full of gas of some sort, my guess.

Hey einstein. You saying LP tankers go off in a mushroom cloud?

The explosion was clearly gas and liquid. There was enough of a horizontal shock wave to kill a man standing in front of a glass exit door. The slivers shredded him horribly. It clearly was not nuclear at all.

wasnt it in Texas, i think it was the 40's when they had a similar blast that shook the state?
A tanker or an ammunition ship in the port of Houston, I think, during WWII.
i remember that one, and another one that looked like a nuke. I think it was an explosion at a fertilizer plant. almost looked like an atom bomb, shook up and broke windows in homes miles away.

wasnt it in Texas, i think it was the 40's when they had a similar blast that shook the state?
i remember that one, and another one that looked like a nuke. I think it was an explosion at a fertilizer plant. almost looked like an atom bomb, shook up and broke windows in homes miles away.
I remember the other one as well. The military stevedores in the Houston port were all black units. Many of them took courts-martial rather than go back to the port because several hundred of them had been killed in the blast. Told the commander basically "fuck you, we can do prison, no exploding bomb boats in there." And that is what they did.

If we want factual rational commentary from you, we'll ask for it. :slap:
You are the one who supposedly worked 39 years in the energy industry and knows very little about it, yeah? Nope, although you think it was a nuke, you are wrong.

I remember the other one as well. The military stevedores in the Houston port were all black units. Many of them took courts-martial rather than go back to the port because several hundred of them had been killed in the blast. Told the commander basically "fuck you, we can do prison, no exploding bomb boats in there." And that is what they did.
what happened in China looked like a gasline explosion, but 200 times more worse than the one that took out a neighborhood in Jersey a long time ago.

Forum List

Back