China threatens to nuke Japan if they attempt to stop China from taking Taiwan

As I've said for years, Japan and South Korea should NOT rely on the U.S. for their defense. They need their own nuclear deterrent.

now if we can just get China to put a few nukes on NYC, LA, SF and DC, the US would never have a Democrat for president ever again...Plz oh plz china do US a favor...

Taiwan has vowed a "scorched earth" policy if PRC ever invades and it looks like they are going to lose... meaning that they will nuke themselves and make everything that they have created become worthless. They want nothing to do with the Mainland...they would rather die than live under their tyranny.

Hong Kong is next...they are in process of doing the exact same thing.
How do you nuke yourself without nuclear weapons?

if China does go to war it will be interesting to see how their woke allies in big tech social media and the msm democrats who have a vested interest in the chicom market react ....

As I've said for years, Japan and South Korea should NOT rely on the U.S. for their defense.

Clearly, no one sees Joe Biddum as a threat to anything. Joe's far more involved in trying to weed his own military of straight, white conservatives.
they chicoms and russia have enough dirt on the Biden family to keep their puppet in check .

I'm rooting for Nippers.

Come on, Japan. You did it before, you can do it again.
Japan needs to go nuclear and FAST!

When they want to, it'll take them about 5 minutes.
How do you figure that?

Just how complicated do you think nukes would be to build for Japan?

Pretty easy. But they'd build the little transistorized ones you could hold in your hand.

1626556631162.jpeg

I'm rooting for ....... this time.

You could make the same lame point without the stupid fucking racial slur.

What? Are you turning Japanese or something?
I am not, but I'm not a fan of bigotry.

You see, that's where we disagree. I have no problem making fun of people who killed hundreds of thousands of Americans.

I'm rooting for ....... this time.

You could make the same lame point without the stupid fucking racial slur.

What? Are you turning Japanese or something?
I am not, but I'm not a fan of bigotry.

You see, that's where we disagree. I have no problem making fun of people who killed hundreds of thousands of Americans.
No one in Japan today killed hundreds of thousands of American servicemen.

I'm rooting for Nippers this time.

Japanese-soldiers-bayonet-Chinese-prisoners-Source-Keystone-Getty-Images.png

What the Japanese did to China (as at Nanking) should never be forgotten.

But now China has also become a bully and needs to be made to stay in its lane.

If China were ever stupid enough to use nuclear weapons against Japan, I assume that the latter has enough conventional weapons to teach the Chinese a lesson that they will never forget.

Y
Taiwan has vowed a "scorched earth" policy if PRC ever invades and it looks like they are going to lose... meaning that they will nuke themselves and make everything that they have created become worthless. They want nothing to do with the Mainland...they would rather die than live under their tyranny.

Hong Kong is next...they are in process of doing the exact same thing.
How do you nuke yourself without nuclear weapons?
You can actually do the damage and raise the toxic level of the area without actually using a nuclear weapon. "Scorched Earth" is just that...scorched earth that is uninhabitable for a long time to come.

As I've said for years, Japan and South Korea should NOT rely on the U.S. for their defense. They need their own nuclear deterrent.

The nazis did this---seize this little nation here, then move onto another nation, then another and another....UNDER BIDEN they are making their move. After several countries are taken, it will become clear to everyone that China will seize all without the world banning together to beat them back leading to WW3 or our enslavement if we do nothing or lose.

The nazis did this---seize this little nation here, then move onto another nation, then another and another....UNDER BIDEN they are making their move. After several countries are taken, it will become clear to everyone that China will seize all without the world banning together to beat them back leading to WW3 or our enslavement if we do nothing or lose. This is why CHINA as been buying wester pols for decades now..

Forum List

Back