China threatens those who boycott Olympics?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Communist China Threatens To Punish Countries Who Will Boycott Beijing 2022 Olympics : World : Christianity Daily

In this era of concern for people gathering in one place, and with concern for people traveling all over the world into one place, due to the spread of Covid, how can the world justify continuing the Olympics?

The Olympics should be disbanded altogether.

But here we have a despotic country who hid the fact they were all dying from Covid, then stopped travel into their own country because they did not want anyone taking more Covid into their country, but had no problem letting people travel to other countries when they knew it would spread there. Then they oppressed doctors in China who tried to sound the alarm, some of which were probably murdered by Xi.

So tell us China, why in the hell should any of us to the Olympic when many of us can't even go to church or attend a sporting event in our own country?

Hmm?

Mr. Xi, go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the hell would anyone want to go to an Olympic game in China? The air sucks, it's dirty and crowded and you have a good chance of disappearing unexpectedly. Forever. And if you're thinking about taking your dog along, I hope you don't like him because there's a 95% chance of him ending up on a plate. Fuck communist China.

Why the hell would anyone want to go to an Olympic game in China? The air sucks, it's dirty and crowded and you have a good chance of disappearing unexpectedly. Forever. And if you're thinking about taking your dog along, I hope you don't like him because there's a 95% chance of him ending up on a plate. Fuck communist China.

If you have any pet bats you should probably leave them at home too.

My dentist went to the 2008 games there and said it was a wonderful time.

How exactly are they going to punish the countries that don't go?
Nobody in their right mind wants to go to China in the 1st place.

Of course China is threatening countries who boycott. They learned last year that they can get away with global murder without any consequences. With Trump gone and Xi's meat puppet Biden in power they have free reign to say or do anything they want.

Which is exactly why China helped Biden and Co. steal the election. We need a special prosecutor with an unlimited budget and staffed with rabid Biden opponents to investigate and put into place some "contingency plans". Far more evidence of Biden-China collusion than there ever was of Trump-Russia.

Communist China Threatens To Punish Countries Who Will Boycott Beijing 2022 Olympics : World : Christianity Daily

In this era of concern for people gathering in one place, and with concern for people traveling all over the world into one place, due to the spread of Covid, how can the world justify continuing the Olympics?

The Olympics should be disbanded altogether.

But here we have a despotic country who hid the fact they were all dying from Covid, then stopped travel into their own country because they did not want anyone taking more Covid into their country, but had no problem letting people travel to other countries when they knew it would spread there. Then they oppressed doctors in China who tried to sound the alarm, some of which were probably murdered by Xi.

So tell us China, why in the hell should any of us to the Olympic when many of us can't even go to church or attend a sporting event in our own country?

Hmm?

Mr. Xi, go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

President Carter had the guts to tell Russia to go to blank regarding the Olympics.

It would be nice if the "advisers" to our nominal President told the same thing to China.

China is getting too big for its britches and needs to be taken down a few notches.

I am about over China. Those assholes make all of our appliances these days thanks to US business regulations and the products SUCK!

I believe that he thought that. But I think China and our relationship are much different today. The air is much worse today, there's COVID, there's the broken Hong Kong treaty, the intellectual information theft, the fentanyl they send to Mexican cartels, the civil rights abuses, the manmade islands and their desire to be the worlds only superpower, the invasion of disputed territory with India, their outward hatred for the US and the soon to be invasion of Taiwan. China is our #1 enemy and threat today. It might be little different this time around.

I believe that he thought that. But I think China and our relationship are much different today. The air is much worse today, ....

Air pollution is better than it was in 2008.

How exactly are they going to punish the countries that don't go?
Nobody in their right mind wants to go to China in the 1st place.
How can China punish them? They are the world's second largest economy, soon to be #1 after Xi Biden is done with the US. So there will be multiple ways to punish other countries now. Plus, any new virus they wish to unleash on countries could cause even more problems.

Last edited:
..... if you're thinking about taking your dog along, I hope you don't like him because there's a 95% chance of him ending up on a plate. ......

No, there is an even greater chance of you not getting a visa to bring a dog along on such a trip.

..... if you're thinking about taking your dog along, I hope you don't like him because there's a 95% chance of him ending up on a plate. ......

No, there is an even greater chance of you not getting a visa to bring a dog along on such a trip.
You sound like a communist apologist, Qdog. Go there if you want. I'll even read the account of your trip. But I'm not going to go back and forth with you or discuss minutia. I already know it'll be a waste of both of our time. To me this is like the 'do you think people should take the vaccine' question. Take it if you want to. I hope a lot of people take it and I hope it works. But not me.

I believe that he thought that. But I think China and our relationship are much different today. The air is much worse today, there's COVID, there's the broken Hong Kong treaty, the intellectual information theft, the fentanyl they send to Mexican cartels, the civil rights abuses, the manmade islands and their desire to be the worlds only superpower, the invasion of disputed territory with India, their outward hatred for the US and the soon to be invasion of Taiwan. China is our #1 enemy and threat today. It might be little different this time around.

The whole purpose of the Olympics is to come together in spite of differences, political or otherwise. If people choose to boycott for political reasons, there is no reason China shouldn't retaliate for political reasons. Ultimately, however, boycotts undermine the purpose of having the Olympics to begin with. I never ever will support an Olympics boycott by a nation-state.

The whole purpose of the Olympics is to come together in spite of differences, political or otherwise. If people choose to boycott for political reasons, there is no reason China shouldn't retaliate for political reasons. Ultimately, however, boycotts undermine the purpose of having the Olympics to begin with. I never ever will support an Olympics boycott by a nation-state.
No, the whole purpose of the Olympics is to have taxpayers pay for lavish stadium that countries can't afford and for despots like Hitler or Xi to gloat when and if his master race wins a metal. Olympics routinely have political opponents boycott each other, or are at least tempted to do so. The whole affair is idiotic and 100% political.

Yep, nothing says unity better than threatening sanctions.

Forum List

Back