China Needs To Be Punished Severely

Remove them from the WTO
Isolate them and block their trading with The US, Canada, Mexico, and Europe.
Remove them from the UN

Their human rights abuses are off the charts, and they are engaged in Intellectual Property theft on a MASSIVE SCALE.

It's time for them to pay the price for their EVIL Acts.

World Report 2019: Rights Trends in China

Inside Chinese camps thought to be detaining a million Muslims
Not going to happen. The child president is now kissing their asses and begging them for a trade deal that is, essentially, the state of affairs before the manbaby started a trade war.

Remove them from the WTO
Remove them from the UN

Their human rights abuses are off the charts, and they are engaged in Intellectual Property theft on a MASSIVE SCALE.

I'm sure that your Master's Degree in International Relations prepared you for the expertise to be both Sect. of Defense and of State while being POTUS. Your genius on the complex issues of diplomacy, the use of our military, and how Brinkmanship and bellicose rhetoric are the solution to all the worlds problems.

Thus, who has your talent and education to ever question you sage decisions?

Me!

SARCASM ALERT

Idiot o gram!
You non self awareness having dumbfuck

Idiot-gram ^^^, variety: Word Salad.
Have you always been such a loser? Or is it just an old person thing with you?

What makes you claim I'm a loser?

Your inability to see any truth but your own.

What the Chinese are doing to muslims is a horror. It pales anything done by the Nazis. All muslim nations should get right on that.
All Muslims should go to War with China. They are The Great Satan.
There is the JIHAD The KORAN commands them to engage in.
Can you learn how to post regular text?
Very jeuvenile.
How do you expect people to read your drivel ?
Your Jihad is with China, not me.

You obsession with other posters living in China is odd (well, not for you, in a normal person). Will you explain why you are so compelled to do so?

I don't care what part of China you live in. Just be honest with us when you criticize America, that you aren't an American.

I could post my birth certificate, my passport my DD214 and my retirement badge and you'd still lie about me.

But I digress, you didn't answer my question. Explain to me and the reader why you are so obsessed in accusing posters of living in China?

Of course you are a damn liar, and a kook; so I don't expect anything rational or honest to spew from your keyboard.

Remove them from the WTO
Remove them from the UN

Not going to happen. The child president is now kissing their asses and begging them for a trade deal that is, essentially, the state of affairs before the manbaby started a trade war.
He’s winning.

All Muslims should go to War with China. They are The Great Satan.
There is the JIHAD The KORAN commands them to engage in.
Very jeuvenile.

You obsession with other posters living in China is odd (well, not for you, in a normal person). Will you explain why you are so compelled to do so?

I don't care what part of China you live in. Just be honest with us when you criticize America, that you aren't an American.

I could post my birth certificate, my passport my DD214 and my retirement badge and you'd still lie about me.

But I digress, you didn't answer my question. Explain to me and the reader why you are so obsessed in accusing posters of living in China?

Of course you are a damn liar, and a kook; so I don't expect anything rational or honest to spew from your keyboard.
You could...if you had them.

He’s winning.
False. He is losimg by every measure. And now he is licking their bitts and begging for a"deal" that takes us ALMOST back to where we were before he started his trade war.

As predicted by literally everyone not in the trump cult.

Remove them from the WTO
Remove them from the UN

So lessee tree dude

you're worried about human rights, detained muslims, and want special isolative consideration for yourself

seems you're feelin' mighty liberal today?

~S~

Has something changed with China from like a year ago and now?

Is that stupid trade war that Trump started over?

I'm sure that your Master's Degree in International Relations prepared you for the expertise to be both Sect. of Defense and of State while being POTUS. Your genius on the complex issues of diplomacy, the use of our military, and how Brinkmanship and bellicose rhetoric are the solution to all the worlds problems.

Me!

SARCASM ALERT

Idiot o gram!

Youre past post.

Really? You consider this phrase that follows to be rational and substantive?

"You non self awareness having dumbfuck"

I suppose you might, given your past threads and comments.

Me!

SARCASM ALERT

Idiot o gram!

Youre past post.
Lol!:21:

Very jeuvenile.

Are you tying to be the ad litem for the O.T.? He needs a guardian, but I doubt you would ever qualify.

Are you tying to be the ad litem for the O.T.? He needs a guardian, but I doubt you would ever qualify.
Post your tax returns, and all relevant documents to prove you aren't a Chinese or Russian, Iranian or some other type of Troll.

No American, can hate America as much as you do.

Forum List

Back