China Needs To Be Punished Severely

Remove them from the WTO
Isolate them and block their trading with The US, Canada, Mexico, and Europe.
Remove them from the UN

Their human rights abuses are off the charts, and they are engaged in Intellectual Property theft on a MASSIVE SCALE.

It's time for them to pay the price for their EVIL Acts.

World Report 2019: Rights Trends in China

Inside Chinese camps thought to be detaining a million Muslims

I'm sure that your Master's Degree in International Relations prepared you for the expertise to be both Sect. of Defense and of State while being POTUS. Your genius on the complex issues of diplomacy, the use of our military, and how Brinkmanship and bellicose rhetoric are the solution to all the worlds problems.

Thus, who has your talent and education to ever question you sage decisions?

Me!

SARCASM ALERT
So is Shanghai nice this time of year?

Remove them from the WTO
Remove them from the UN

Their human rights abuses are off the charts, and they are engaged in Intellectual Property theft on a MASSIVE SCALE.

I'm sure that your Master's Degree in International Relations prepared you for the expertise to be both Sect. of Defense and of State while being POTUS. Your genius on the complex issues of diplomacy, the use of our military, and how Brinkmanship and bellicose rhetoric are the solution to all the worlds problems.

Me!

SARCASM ALERT

I wouldn't know, in my backyard it was 72 Degrees and sunny. Do you have any more stupid questions?

Remove them from the WTO
Remove them from the UN

Me!

SARCASM ALERT

I wouldn't know, in my backyard it was 72 Degrees and sunny. Do you have any more stupid questions?
No, because I really don't see you as a Hong Kong resident. You are more of a Shanghai Schitt.

Remove them from the WTO
Remove them from the UN

China seems to be a lot like Japan in the 1930s. A complete trade embargo could have similar results.

Remove them from the WTO
Remove them from the UN

Me!

SARCASM ALERT

No, because I really don't see you as a Hong Kong resident. You are more of a Shanghai Schitt.

Truth offends you.

Remove them from the WTO
Remove them from the UN

Me!

SARCASM ALERT

Truth offends you.
Anything you call Truth is a Lie because you are of your Father, The Father of Lies, who was a Murderer and Slanderer from The Beginning.

Yes but no other country other than the US under President Trump has the cajonas to take a stand against China. If the EU and Canada would join the US in a united front against China, we would have them on the mat within a month.

Trump has to fight members of his own party on that score. Oddly one of his biggest proponents in the China trade policy is Chuck Schumer.

Jo

Yes but no other country other than the US under President Trump has the cajonas to take a stand against China. If the EU and Canada would join the US in a united front against China, we would have them on the mat within a month.

They might have joined us had Trump not attacked them first in his trade war.

Remove them from the WTO
Remove them from the UN

Me!

SARCASM ALERT

So you approve of Bejing's atrocities?
Because the enemy of your enemy is...Well you know the rest.

Jo

Sure. Did the Tooth Fairy tell you that herself?

Well we will never know since your god started a trade war with the whole world at the same time like the moron that he is

i worry about my future grandchildren, whenever they're gonna be born, who will have a dangerous future if we dont face the realities of the modern Chinese Communist Party's tyrannical rule!

China joins no one. They have a single ambition.

Jo

Well we will never know since your god started a trade war with the whole world at the same time like the moron that he is

Wrong .... He was the first United States president in the past 30 years not to act like his dick in been chopped off. Finally someone is taking China's cock out of our ass.... Obama on the other hand rather liked it.

Jo

China joins no one. They have a single ambition.

Jo
Which is why it would have been useful to get the rest of the world on our side instead of making them targets for attack in the trade war as well.

He's a moral chameleon....

Jo

Wrong .... He was the first United States president in the past 30 years not to act like his dick in been chopped off. Finally someone is taking China's cock out of our ass.... Obama on the other hand rather liked it.

Jo

You anti-gay people sure do have a lot of gay sexual fantasies

Chinese commie lovers:

trump-made-in-china.jpg

ivanka-made-in-china.jpg

Pending-Trademarks-2-768x529.jpg

Jo
U.S. trade gap with China reaches all-time high under Trump

It's like Trumptards live in some alternate reality.

Trump has exploded our trade deficit with China to record highs. He has his manufacturing of his shitty clothes in China, as well as Ivanka's. His daughter is taking advantage of her father's position to score herself all kinds of profitable deals with China.

Meanwhile back at home, our farmers and manufacturers are getting fucked up the ass by Trump's far left protectionist tariff war.

Yet the Trumptards think Trump is the shit!

Weird. Really, really weird. Like they have some kind of mental illness.

Forum List

Back