China Is Trying to Avoid Blame by Trolling the World

Retaliating against a country over a disease is the height of stupidity.

It would also set a precedent which would come back and bite us one day.

It is stupid to rely heavily on a country like China as a trade partner and that must end.

You will disagree of course because to you China is the victim in all this when they are the ones that did very little to stop the spread of the Virus when the outbreak happened!

So I am not going to apologize for my harsh hatred for China Government and I have had this deep hatred for them way before Trump and you can search my opinion of them just on this forum...

China is our Enemy and not our Friend!

It is stupid to rely heavily on a country like China as a trade partner and that must end.

You will disagree of course because to you China is the victim in all this when they are the ones that did very little to stop the spread of the Virus when the outbreak happened!

So I am not going to apologize for my harsh hatred for China Government and I have had this deep hatred for them wat before Trump and you can search my opinion of them just on this forum...

See post 19.

So I am not going to apologize for my harsh hatred for China Government and I have had this deep hatred for them wat before Trump and you can search my opinion of them just on this forum...

See post 19.

I am not clicking your damn link!

China is an enemy and should be treated as such.

We do not have to wage war but we do not have to rely on those assholes for trade either!

Again, you will never agree because Trump is President but my hatred for China is since Bill Clinton's days and their attempted stunt with Hong Kong many have forgotten about!

Never trust a regime like China!

See post 19.

It's a link to another topic on this forum.

It perfectly defines the irony of Trumpies criticizing China for not acting fast enough to the threat of this virus.

See post 19.

It's a link to another topic on this forum.

It perfectly defines the irony of Trumpies criticizing China for not acting fast enough to the threat of this virus.

The criticism is legit seeing the virus originated from their Country and they did everything to keep it silent.

It would be different had they been open and honest from the start and did everything they could to stop the spread but when you have reports of the Chinese Government arresting Doctors for speaking out, allowing infected to leave for international flights and lying to the WHO, well then they hold the blame and not Trump.

Was Trump comments stupid?

Yes, but in the end he has taken the steps and has worked closely with Pelosi to help, so he has done far more than China did...

Also had the virus originated here in the States and Trump had people at the CDC and Medical community arrested and allow infected to leave the country then I would be in full agreement with you Trump is to blame but he did not and this is on China!

Notice I am not only defending Trump but I am also defending the WHO, CDC and countries like Italy and Iran that have been devastated by this outbreak!

The evidence of China’s deliberate cover-up of the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan is a matter of public record. In suppressing information about the virus, doing little to contain it, and allowing it to spread unchecked in the crucial early days and weeks, the regime imperiled not only its own country and its own citizens but also the more than 100 nations now facing their own potentially devastating outbreaks. More perniciously, the Chinese government censored and detained those brave doctors and whistleblowers who attempted to sound the alarm and warn their fellow citizens when they understood the gravity of what was to come.

Some American commentators and Democratic politicians are aghast at Donald Trump and Republicans for referring to the pandemic as the “Wuhan virus” and repeatedly pointing to China as the source of the pandemic. In naming the disease COVID-19, the World Health Organization specifically avoided mentioning Wuhan. Yet in de-emphasizing where the epidemic began (something China has been aggressively pushing for), we run the risk of obscuring Beijing’s role in letting the disease spread beyond its borders.

China has a history of mishandling outbreaks, including SARS in 2002 and 2003. But Chinese leaders’ negligence in December and January—for well over a month after the first outbreak in Wuhan—far surpasses those bungled responses. The end of last year was the time for authorities to act, and, as Nicholas D. Kristof of The New York Times has noted, “act decisively they did—not against the virus, but against whistle-blowers who were trying to call attention to the public health threat.” More by Shadi Hamid

(Excerpt) Read more at theatlantic.com ...

------------

Don’t know about you, but I’m gonna be looking for some payback from the ChiComs when the dust settles. Big time!!!!!
Sounds like China handled this outbreak quite well. Today as America announced the number of new cases doubled in 24 hours, China is celebrating the 1st day of no new cases. Within weeks China will be back to business as usual as American and Europe slip into recession. No wonder people are making up all kinds of shit to discredit the Chinese. They have triumph where America and Europe are failing in their fight against the virus.
OH HELL NO, I DONT FUCKING THINK SO

I AM AND HAVE BEEN CONSUMED BY RETRIBUTION
HAVING SPENT THE LAST 2 MONTHS BACKTRACKING
AND SIMPLY BESIDE MYSELF WONDERING WHY
WHAT I HAD UNCOVERED AND WAS AWARE OF
WAS NOT NOR HAD NOT BEEN ADDRESSED, LET ALONE
EVEN FUCKING MENTIONED OR BROUGHT TO THE SURFACE
AND HOW I COULD MAKE THAT HAPPEN

WHO COULD I CONTACT THAT WOULD TAKE ME
SERIOUS ENOUGH TO TAKE WHAT I HAVE COLLECTED
AND MOVE FORWARD WITH IT

I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU OR YOUR LIKEMINDED SAY...
THIS WAS INTENTIONAL

FIRST OF ALL, OF COURSE OUR NUMBERS
ARE GOING TO DOUBLE....WHY WOULDNT THEY

WHATS NOT NORMAL IS THE SPREAD
AND I WISH TO GOD I HAD KEPT HOURLY SCREENSHOTS
BEFORE THEY TOOK THE FIRST MAP DOWN

AND BEING THAT ITALY HAS SURPASSED
THE DEATHS IN CHINA, STILL NO OUTBREAK IN JAPAN
LEADS ME TO BELIEVE IT IS MORE SINISTER THAN I THOUGHT

WHAT IS THIS CELEBRATING 1ST DAY NO NEW CASES?

OBVIOUSLY CHINA FORGOT AND YOU'RE CLUELESS...
FROM JAN. 3 - JAN. 17, CHINA WAS REPORTING
THEY HAD NO NEW CASES

JUST LIKE THEY SAID THE FIRST CASES OF VPUE
A CLUSTER OF 3, A CLUSTER OF 4, OCCURRED END DEC
WHEN THERE WAS A/THE FIRST DOCUMENTED CASE DEC 1ST
WITH ONSET OF SYMPTOMS DEC. 8

WHY WOULD A MAN GO TO THE HOSPITAL
ON DEC 1 IF HE DIDNT GET SICK UNTIL DEC 8
WHY WOULD THEY ADMIT HIM, LET ALONE
KEEP HIM IN THE HOSPITAL UNDER OBSERVATION

ON WHAT PLANET DO YOU GO TO THE HOSPITAL
AND THEY ADMIT YOU AND KEEP YOU UNDER OBSERVATION
BECAUSE YOU DONT FEEL GOOD AND YOUR 61

ON WHAT PLANET DO YOU GO TO A HOSPITAL
ARE ADMITTED AND KEPT FOR OBSERVATION
AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU FREQUENT
A SPECIFIC WET MARKET IS PART OF YOUR ASSESSMENT

HOW DO YOU GO FROM REPORTING 2 CLUSTERS, 7 TOTAL
ON DEC. 29, TO GENE SEQUENCING DATA COMPLETED
ON 59 CASES AND VIRUS STRAIN IDENTIFIED ON JAN. 2

ON JAN. 11, (MIND YOU, STILL NO NEW CASES)
WHY DID CHINA HOLD A PRESS CONFERENCE
TO REPORT THE FIRST DEATH IN CHINA FROM CoV-19

WHEN THERE HAD ALREADY BEEN 6 DEATHS
DOCUMENTED IN THE GENE SEQUENCING STUDY
FROM THE 59 CASES THE STUDY WAS BASED ON
TO DETERMINE THE CAUSE OF VPUE

WHY DID CHINA AND WHO HOLD A JOINT PRESS CONFERENCE
ON THE SAME DAY TRUMP ANNOUNCED, BEGINNING JAN 23
NO ENTRY COMING IN FROM CHINA/ORIGINATING/VISITED
AND RESTRICTING TRAVEL IN/OUT OF CHINA

TO ACCUSE HIM OF INCITING FEAR AND PANIC
AND HARMING THE GLOBAL ECONOMY, SPECIFICALLY CHINA'S

ONLY FOR CHINA TO ENFORCE THE LOCKDOWN
ON JAN. 23, THE VERY DAY TRUMPS EO WENT INTO EFFECT

WHY DID WHO DIRECTOR, WAIT UNTIL A WEEK AFTER
OUR 'INCOMPETENT' PRESIDENT DECLARED CoV-19
A GLOBAL HEALTH EMERGENCY HIMSELF, TO DO SO

TRUMP ENACTED THE FIRST RESTRICTIONS AND BANS,
NOT RECOMMENDED BY WHO OR UNITO(?)
AND TO RECEIVE NOTHING BUT CONDEMNATION

WHY DO I HAVE A TRANSLATED PRESS RELEASE
APPROVING CONSTRUCTION OF EMERGENCY CENTERS
WHAT WE NOW KNOW AS THE EPICENTER FOR CoV-19
FROM SEPT. 2019 TO BEGIN NOV. 2019

WHY IS IT THAT ALL THE CLINICAL DOCUMENTATION
FOR EMERGING DISEASES AND OUTBREAKS
OCCURRING AND PROBLEMATIC IN CHINA
WITH A HIGH THREAT OF CAUSING A PANDEMIC

REFERS TO AND IS BASED ON,
AN OUTBREAK IN MARCH '19 IN THE HUBEI PROVINCE

OF AN ANTIGENIC VARIANT
OF A HIGHLY PATHOGENIC AVIAN INFLUENZA H7N9
THAT HAD FIRST EMERGED IN 2013

IT CONSISTS OF 2 STAGES, IN WAVES
BEGINNING THE END OF ONE YEAR, INTO THE NEXT
NO ACTIVITY THE FOLLOWING YEAR
AGAIN, COLD AND FLU SEASON
END OF ONE YEAR, BEGINNING OF THE NEXT,

FROM END OF 2013, INTO BEGINNING OF 2014 AN OUTBREAK
2015, NOTHING
END OF 2016, INTO BEGINNING OF 2017, OUTBREAK
2018, NOTHING
END OF 2019, INTO BEGINNING OF 2020....
HELLOOOOOOOOOOO

WE ARE IN THE FIFTH WAVE OF A VIRUS
THAT HAS BEEN RE EMERGING IN CHINA SINCE 2013
THAT HAS MUTATED FROM THE 4 PREVIOUS WAVES
INTO AN ANTIGENIC VARIANT, WHICH IS WORSE
BECAUSE IT EVADES NATURAL ANTIBODIES OUR
IMMUNE SYSTEM PRODUCES TO FIGHT INVASIVE VIRUSES
AND THERE ARE NO ANTIBODIES TO COUNTER IT
THAT CAN BE USED TO CREATE A VACCINE, THUS A PANDEMIC

I MEAN EVERY FUCKING ATTRIBUTE
OF WHAT THEY ARE CALLING CoV-19, SARS CoV 2

THE VARIANT HAS 4 UNIQUE CHANGES
TO ITS GENE SEQUENCING THAT VIROLOGISTS
CANT MAKE SENSE OF ACCORDING TO ANTIGENIC SHIFT
AND PRESENTING PROBLEMS CREATING A CVV

YOU CAN NOT WAGE A FIGHT
WHEN YOUVE GEARED UP FOR THE WRONG BATTLE

The evidence of China’s deliberate cover-up of the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan is a matter of public record. In suppressing information about the virus, doing little to contain it, and allowing it to spread unchecked in the crucial early days and weeks, the regime imperiled not only its own country and its own citizens but also the more than 100 nations now facing their own potentially devastating outbreaks. More perniciously, the Chinese government censored and detained those brave doctors and whistleblowers who attempted to sound the alarm and warn their fellow citizens when they understood the gravity of what was to come.

Some American commentators and Democratic politicians are aghast at Donald Trump and Republicans for referring to the pandemic as the “Wuhan virus” and repeatedly pointing to China as the source of the pandemic. In naming the disease COVID-19, the World Health Organization specifically avoided mentioning Wuhan. Yet in de-emphasizing where the epidemic began (something China has been aggressively pushing for), we run the risk of obscuring Beijing’s role in letting the disease spread beyond its borders.

China has a history of mishandling outbreaks, including SARS in 2002 and 2003. But Chinese leaders’ negligence in December and January—for well over a month after the first outbreak in Wuhan—far surpasses those bungled responses. The end of last year was the time for authorities to act, and, as Nicholas D. Kristof of The New York Times has noted, “act decisively they did—not against the virus, but against whistle-blowers who were trying to call attention to the public health threat.” More by Shadi Hamid

------------

Don’t know about you, but I’m gonna be looking for some payback from the ChiComs when the dust settles. Big time!!!!!
Sounds like China handled this outbreak quite well. Today as America announced the number of new cases doubled in 24 hours, China is celebrating the 1st day of no new cases. Within weeks China will be back to business as usual as American and Europe slip into recession. No wonder people are making up all kinds of shit to discredit the Chinese. They have triumph where America and Europe are failing in their fight against the virus.
Yes they handled it so well it almost appears as if they planned it, including the acceptable losses of their own people.

Viral pneumonia outbreaks in China and elsewhere are very common and not normally reported to the WHO except as totals. Unlike other respiratory disease, treatments for viral pneumonia are very limited and often ineffective, so hospitals in China and other countries just treat the symptoms. For this reason, there was little effort initially to do much research into the virus. So the cases were just reported as viral pneumonia. The Chinese reported to the WHO a large number of cases of viral pneumonia of unknown cause on Dec 31st. Later the first case was determine to have occurred on Nov 17th. The Chinese believed the virus originated in a fish market in Wuhan. They could not confirm human to human transmission at that time. Several weeks later it was confirmed.
These seem to be the facts as reported by the WHO.

So if China withheld vital information to respond to a pandemic, why would they do so? Being the largest exporter in the world and exports accounting for over 20% of their GDP, they certainly would not want a pandemic that could lead to a worldwide recession.

It's interesting to note that almost all the press about China holding back vital information and thus hampering a response occurred when democrats were attacking Trump for a lack of an early response and information out of CDC was revealing the lack of preparedness. I suspect that most of this is nothing more than a political move to shift the blame from Trump to China for America's failure to control the virus in the critical early stages. Trump seems to be confirming this by trying to rename the virus to the China Virus which is pretty dumb but I suppose his fans loved it.

Last edited:

------------

The images below are China Communist Party instructions for winning the "information war on internet" which is vital to its very existence.

upload_2020-3-21_1-18-12.png

upload_2020-3-21_1-18-42.png

upload_2020-3-21_1-19-5.png

While China is "celebrating day without new infections", you seem to be celebrating the fact that China hid the outbreak for months, while they were letting people leaving China and infecting the rest of the world.

We have been at loggerheads with them for a long time now...I would call for going to war with them but they make all of our weapons....:dunno:
US and the West SHOULD declare war on China, but Trump is smart in not pointing fingers at them, yet. We can't fight on two fronts at the same time. Once we defeat this internal enemy, we will then fight the actual enemy that created this bioweapon and launched this preemptive attack on us. Now, the retaliation could come in many shapes and forms, one of which would be passing a bi-partisan law that forbids the manufacture and import of all products and goods that are made in China. Let's see the bat-eating pieces of shit survive that one.

Today as America announced the number of new cases doubled in 24 hours, China is celebrating the 1st day of no new cases.
You believe this, why, because they said it?

Three major cell phone carriers in China show loss of 15 million users in January and February.

China Mobile: 8.116 millons.
China Telecomunications: 5.6 millons.
China Unicom: 1.186 millions.

14.902 millon lines/users deactivated.

Makes you wonder, where are they?

upload_2020-3-21_1-35-33.png

Jesus............the ATLANTIC............a leftist RAG site......

The reason China has done so well.......is that they are Communists.......and used Draconian measures to force people to isolate for weeks......

Come out side and we will shoot you dead ......stay in your bed.

We learned that the Globalist need to go screw themselves.....and we need to manufacture or OWN PRODUCTS especially in Pharma...Tariff their asses to oblivian.........and produce our own goods through automation.

I remember well how tramp said it was no big thing, and called it a democratic hoax, and you blame the Chinese.
I remember how you mentally ill TDS sufferers called Trump a racist because he banned entry to anybody coming from China, which probably saved thousands of American lives.

------------

Yes they handled it so well it almost appears as if they planned it, including the acceptable losses of their own people.

Viral pneumonia outbreaks in China and elsewhere are very common and not normally reported to the WHO except as totals. Unlike other respiratory disease, treatments for viral pneumonia are very limited and often ineffective, so hospitals in China and other countries just treat the symptoms. For this reason, there was little effort initially to do much research into the virus. So the cases were just reported as viral pneumonia. The Chinese reported to the WHO a large number of cases of viral pneumonia of unknown cause on Dec 31st. Later the first case was determine to have occurred on Nov 17th. The Chinese believed the virus originated in a fish market in Wuhan. They could not confirm human to human transmission at that time. Several weeks later it was confirmed.
These seem to be the facts as reported by the WHO.

So if China withheld vital information to respond to a pandemic, why would they do so? Being the largest exporter in the world and exports accounting for over 20% of their GDP, they certainly would not want a pandemic that could lead to a worldwide recession.

It's interesting to note that almost all the press about China holding back vital information and thus hampering a response occurred when democrats were attacking Trump for a lack of an early response and information out of CDC was revealing the lack of preparedness. I suspect that most of this is nothing more than a political move to shift the blame from Trump to China for America's failure to control the virus in the critical early stages. Trump seems to be confirming this by trying to rename the virus to the China Virus which is pretty dumb but I suppose his fans loved it.

"if China withheld"

If?

You're asking, why would they do it? So they hide it, and buy time to do exactly what they're doing now, blaming others. That's typical leftist procedure, which seems you're following to the letter.

Jesus............the ATLANTIC............a leftist RAG site......

The reason China has done so well.......is that they are Communists.......and used Draconian measures to force people to isolate for weeks......

Come out side and we will shoot you dead ......stay in your bed.

We learned that the Globalist need to go screw themselves.....and we need to manufacture or OWN PRODUCTS especially in Pharma...Tariff their asses to oblivian.........and produce our own goods through automation.

I remember well how tramp said it was no big thing, and called it a democratic hoax, and you blame the Chinese.
I remember how you mentally ill TDS sufferers called Trump a racist because he banned entry to anybody coming from China, which probably saved thousands of American lives.

Too little too late.
Trump's Statements About the Coronavirus

We have been at loggerheads with them for a long time now...I would call for going to war with them but they make all of our weapons....:dunno:
US and the West SHOULD declare war on China, but Trump is smart in not pointing fingers at them, yet. We can't fight on two fronts at the same time. Once we defeat this internal enemy, we will then fight the actual enemy that created this bioweapon and launched this preemptive attack on us. Now, the retaliation could come in many shapes and forms, one of which would be passing a bi-partisan law that forbids the manufacture and import of all products and goods that are made in China. Let's see the bat-eating pieces of shit survive that one.

enemy that created this bioweapon and launched this preemptive attack on us.
Your statement is false, there is no proof of that. You just repeating the right wing nuts conspiracy theories.

enemy that created this bioweapon and launched this preemptive attack on us.
Your statement is false, there is no proof of that. You just repeating the right wing nuts conspiracy theories.
Yea, right commie bitch, holding back info that could have saved 95% of the sick by China IS A BIO WEAPON, except for commie sympathizers....so shove your shit in your mouth where it will do the most good!

Damn. I REALLY HATE LYING LEFTISTS....OR ARE YOU JUST STUPID...I vote for both!

Coronavirus infections in China could have been slashed by 95%

5 days ago · 'Most seasonal flu viruses have a case fatality rate of less than one in 1,000 people. Here we're talking about a virus where we don't .

------------

I don't believe what the Chinese government tells us.....kinda like I don't believe what our government tells us....

While China is "celebrating day without new infections", you seem to be celebrating the fact that China hid the outbreak for months, while they were letting people leaving China and infecting the rest of the world.
I've spend some time reading through the so called evidence of China's malicious intent to withhold vital information and it is not substantiated with any real evidence. Most of it comes from social media and seems to be a reaction to Chinese attempt on social media to blame the virus on the US.

Was China slow to release information on the virus? Absolutely, just as they were slow to release information of the Avian Virus in 2013, probably due to the misinformation the Chinese released on SARS.

The following is a timeline of information releases by the WHO.
On December 31 last year, China alerted WHO to several cases of unusual pneumonia in Wuhan, a port city of 11 million people in the central Hubei province. The virus was unknown.

Several of those infected worked at the city's Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market, which was shut down on January 1.

As health experts worked to identify the virus amid growing alarm, the number of infections exceeded 40.

On January 5, Chinese officials ruled out the possibility that this was a recurrence of the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) virus - an illness that originated in China and killed more than 770 people worldwide in 2002-2003.

On January 7, officials announced they had identified a new virus, according to the WHO. The novel virus was named 2019-nCoV and was identified as belonging to the coronavirus family, which includes SARS and the common cold. Several days later it was announced that researchers had determined the first known case occurred on Nov. 17th.

Keep in mind that hospitals in China or elsewhere do not normally test for known strains of viral pneumonia because it does not effect the treatment. Viral pneumonia cases usually increase in the fall and winter months so there would be no reason to suspect a new virus is at work unless the symptoms and number of cases differ widely from the norm. Even if there were an abnormal number of cases in October or November, determining the cause and taxonomy could easily take months. I guess what I'm saying is what China reported is reasonable. What they did not report is a matter of conjecture, not facts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back