China Is STILL Exporting COVID - Are They Trying To Create 'Pandemic 2.0'?

China is still exporting its 'home-grown' virus to the rest of the world.

Has one person in the media ever asked Biden a single question about what he is doing to prevent a repeat of chinavirus 2020?

from the very start of Covid -19 they have been weaponizing the virus

EITHER WAY, the CCP effectively weaponized the virus

Now, 2+ years later the communique is "oh maybe this was China after all"?

IMO China (and the WHO) should be held accountable

:safetocomeoutff:This all reads like some sort of act of war......~S~

Only idiots would not be concerned, especially since this is a replay of how the pandemic started...started in Wuhan, exported to the world knowingkly, and resulting in millions of people dead.
You don't know anything about the start of covid. Why do you care????

You defend COVID from the war mongering nation that pushed its start and we will support other options from our nation over Prog traitors in this one.

YOU should care very much, because your vaccines and boosters have made you susceptible now to whatever China comes up with.

It's a very good bet that your body now treats Covid like an allergy. So when it senses Covid the message is "Stand down!" allowing organ damage and long Covid to go on...and on...and on...

Hey Penny if/when this happens, should we ban you from the hospitals to "die at home" like you wanted to ban us?

I feel terribly for most everyone who took the vaccines/boosters, Penny. Even those who abused and harangued the unvaccinated.

I'm having a really hard time feeling bad for you, though. Look at my signature. Read it. Your words.

I know an extremely great deal about the start of COVID.

WHY do I care? Maybe its because China hid the outbreak, allowed its spread, and single-handedly made the pandemic possible, which resulted in millions of people around the world dead.

Perhaps I don't want it to happen again.

The real question is why don't you care?

Last edited:
You could not be more wrong.

After getting the vaccines I had a stroke and developed COVID Pneumonia.

My immune deficieny disease lowered my resistsnce to almost nothing. COVID was found to be most deadly to those who already had existing conditions similar to mine and to the elderly.

I am completely against mandates for the experimental drug that was created by allowing Big Pharma to bypass safety protocols and procedures, that never tested to see if it would actually stop anyone from getting the virus or prevent its spread, a 1-size-fits-all experimental drug rushed onto the market and tested on humans - US.

I was forced to get the vaccines - if I had it to do over again I would refuse.

Biden and Democrats lied and declared COVID was an illness of the UN-vaccinated -- he received all vaccines and boosters and still got COVID ... TWICE (at least).

I believe unless someone was / is old and has pre-existing conditions that made / make them 'hi-risk' - if they are young / strong / healthy - they probably should't get the vaccines....MY choice / opinion.

Most importantly, again, I believe people should have a CHOICE whether to take the experimental drugs / vaccines or not, not have it mandated.

The vaccines have proven to be dangerous to some, even deadly.

Again, two of the reported potential / 'common' affects of the vaccines are stroke and Myocarditis - I developed / got both after being fully vaccinated.

I am recovering physically but have not been the same since. 34 years of military service ended...IMO not only due to COVID but also due to the vaccines.

The COVID vaccines are not 'like measels, mumps, rubella vacvines'. Those were fully tested usig all safety protocols and procedures, fully tested prior to being rolled out and made mandatory. Because it was / is an experimental drug I believe people should have the right to choose.

The vaccines don't give you covid pneumonia. Covid pneumonia is caused by covid. There is no mechanism in the vaccine that would do that. Nice try.

Neither strokes nor myocarditis are "common" side effects of the vaccines. I've never even heard antivaxxers mention strokes before, much less anyone else, and they would be the first to latch onto anything just so they can say anything remotely negative about the vaccines. What likely happened is that, despite being vaccinated you were still able to get covid from repeated high exposure to sick individuals, which then developed into myocarditis. It's not common, but is it possible? Can it happen? Yes, absolutely. But MRNA vaccines cannot give you the disease. It's impossible. They don't contain the whole virus in any form, not even a weakened version of it, in the unlikely event that the weakened virus could possibly become live. MRNA vaccines only instruct your body to make the spike protein, that's it.

The vaccines don't give you covid pneumonia. Covid pneumonia is caused by covid. There is no mechanism in the vaccine that would do that. Nice try.

Neither strokes nor myocarditis are "common" side effects of the vaccines. I've never even heard antivaxxers mention strokes before, much less anyone else, and they would be the first to latch onto anything just so they can say anything remotely negative about the vaccines. What likely happened is that, despite being vaccinated you were still able to get covid from repeated high exposure to sick individuals, which then developed into myocarditis. It's not common, but is it possible? Can it happen? Yes, absolutely. But MRNA vaccines cannot give you the disease. It's impossible. They don't contain the whole virus in any form, not even a weakened version of it, in the unlikely event that the weakened virus could possibly become live. MRNA vaccines only instruct your body to make the spike protein, that's it.

The pre-print study I posted shows that the more vaccines you have, the more Covid you contract over time.

The study I JUST posted has a hypothesis for that: the boosters especially teach your immune system to respond to Covid like an allergy. They teach your system that Covid is not a danger--"stand down". Thus you get repeated infections and/or long Covid, in which the organ damage just goes on and on.

So now matter how inconvenient these are for you, they fit together.

But MRNA vaccines cannot give you the disease. It's impossible.
MRNA weakens as well as misdirects one's immunological response, ergo the stats big insurance is lamenting now
They don't contain the whole virus in any form, not even a weakened version of it, in the unlikely event that the weakened virus could possibly become live
no live or dead anti-anything disqualifies it as definitionally a vaccine at all

~S~

The pre-print study I posted shows that the more vaccines you have, the more Covid you contract over time.

The study I JUST posted has a hypothesis for that: the boosters especially teach your immune system to respond to Covid like an allergy. They teach your system that Covid is not a danger--"stand down". Thus you get repeated infections and/or long Covid, in which the organ damage just goes on and on.

So now matter how inconvenient these are for you, they fit together.

You literally have not posted any such thing in this thread.

You literally have not posted any such thing in this thread.

Don't want to read the studies? your choice. But depending on how many shots you've had, I'd get my hands on corticosteroids and soon.

Or, just trust the pharma companies. I'm sure everything is great

Good thing I never said they did.

easyt65 said:
You could not be more wrong.

After getting the vaccines I had a stroke and developed COVID Pneumonia.

Krichton, thank you for proving I never said the vaccines caused me to develop COVID Pneumonia.

As my own words show above, I said, 'AFTER GETTING THE VACCINES, I had a stroke and developed COVID Pneumonia.'

I never said I got COVID Pneumonia BECAUSE I got the vaccines.

Thank you again for pointing that out. Have a great day.

If China intended COVID as a biological weapon, they would not have released it in their own country. They would have sent a courier with the virus to the West. It is absurd to think you can release a virus in your own country then easily control it.

:safetocomeoutff:This all reads like some sort of act of war......~S~
Think about it would be easier to attack the west , most viruses are hidden and some are undetectable and there are different variants are so changeable as well can't always be detectable with each variant being different, China and USA aren't the best of friends as well as other countries as well.

Think about it would be easier to attack the west , most viruses are hidden and some are undetectable and there are different variants are so changeable as well can't always be detectable with each variant being different, China and USA aren't the best of friends as well as other countries as well.
It's that media variant i'm really worried about.....~S~

Krichton, thank you for proving I never said the vaccines caused me to develop COVID Pneumonia.

As my own words show above, I said, 'AFTER GETTING THE VACCINES, I had a stroke and developed COVID Pneumonia.'

I never said I got COVID Pneumonia BECAUSE I got the vaccines.

Thank you again for pointing that out. Have a great day.

It's hilarious how fast you are backtracking right now. LOL. Not only does that short sentence I quoted prove that's exactly what you said, but your follow up condemning the vaccines and falsely linking the vaccines with causing myocarditis, the same condition you had, pretty much says it all.

Forum List

Back