China is laughing at us - Nikki Haley

I'll give you the Cliff Notes version since many don't have the attention span:

1. China is using the Left's rhetoric against us -- How can we be the moral compass of the world when our President states we are a systemically racist nation
  2. Leftists are telling people just because they are minorities they start with one arm tied behind their back. This is not only a lie but very dehumanizing. Nikki Haley is a minority btw.
  3. China is surpassing us in military strength, specifically the Navy.
  4. Biden's border policies are abhorrent.
  5. We had to pass a Bill to test illegals coming over the border for COVD-19.
I recommend you listen.

Thank you,

Honestly, who cares what she thinks. If she could open her mouth instead of speaking through her teeth she might have something to say.
If you think she is presidential material, you're as desperate as you were when you elected trump.

she is certainly a lot better than the O I (Other Indian)

In your opinion but KH is the VP. Haley is just another trump appointed bimbo.

why do dems always view women as bimbos? why are you so sexist?

It's not sexism. It's a fact. Take a glance at all the women around close to trump.
Not one fat black woman in sight.

If I'm criticised for observing that, I'll wear that like a badge of honour.

Seriously? How many fat black women play in the WNBA? You’re a foreigner to boot. Your opinion is irrelevant.

1. China is using the Left's rhetoric against us -- How can we be the moral compass of the world when our President states we are a systemically racist nation
  2. Leftists are telling people just because they are minorities they start with one arm tied behind their back. This is not only a lie but very dehumanizing. Nikki Haley is a minority btw.
I recommend you listen.

Thank you,

Who is that again?

Troll elsewhere you old hag.

I recommend you listen.

Thank you,

Fuck Nikki Haley and fuck U.

I doubt if Nikki really wants to fuck you and your little penis shaped like a poofy vagina

I recommend you listen.

Thank you,

Honestly, who cares what she thinks. If she could open her mouth instead of speaking through her teeth she might have something to say.
If you think she is presidential material, you're as desperate as you were when you elected trump.

It's not sexism. It's a fact. Take a glance at all the women around close to trump.

Seriously? How many fat black women play in the WNBA? You’re a foreigner to boot. Your opinion is irrelevant.

i don’t think the ignorance, racism and sexism that comes with being leftist respects borders

I recommend you listen.

Thank you,

Who cares? The fact is trumps minders were all handpicked for their eye candy and you know it. Now you guys are salivating promoting them as presidential material. Give me strength.

Imagine ivanka as president and those salacious videos of her in the bath being circulated during the campaign. If you don't believe it research it.

So, this thread is about promoting Haley as a potential candidate and you know it.

I recommend you listen.

Thank you,

sorry fat black women are the only ones that aren’t bimbos? so sexist and racist...wow

How dumb are you. That is not what I said nor is it sexist. He hand picked them is so obvious. Your problem is you never noticed it nor how it has manipulated you into believing she is presidential material.

I recommend you listen.

Thank you,

Who cares? The fact is trumps minders were all handpicked for their eye candy and you know it. Now you guys are salivating promoting them as presidential material. Give me strength.

Imagine ivanka as president and those salacious videos of her in the bath being circulated during the campaign. If you don't believe it research it.

So, this thread is about promoting Haley as a potential candidate and you know it.

This thread is about how the Democratic Party is dividing our country. Learn to read, foreigner.

China is using the Left's rhetoric against us -- How can we be the moral compass of the world when our
Seems to me there’s an easy response to this sort of rhetoric from the Chinese, specifically:
Yes, we have problems but at least we’re open about them and are attempting to address them, while in China the people can’t even TALK about all the problems, let alone attempt to do anything about them.”

Whatever problems that we have in the U.S. with respect to racism and sexism at least we aren’t locking people up in concentration camps like the Chinese are. We’re engaged in a national dialog to address those problems. Yes we go too far overboard at times with the rhetoric on race and sex but that’s pretty natural in the realm of politics.

Haley and Shapiro miss the point that as long as we’re being open about our problems and working toward solutions, we’ll ALWAYS have the moral high ground on those issues and China won’t. We lose the moral high ground as soon as we start attempting to cover up our shortcomings.
Just to get it out of the way, I could care less what China is 'laughing at' or thinks of our local politics. They have no leg to stand on nor do they actually care about any of the rhetoric. Their geopolitical actions and attitude is not based on silly rhetoric that ends up on the nightly news.

If we were having a national dialog, you might have a point. We are not having a national dialog though. Instead we are having riots and pure insanity in a veiled attempt to tear apart our government and remake with a totally different core concept. The far left wants to remove the supremacy of the individual and freedom in the name of equity, a concept that has proven to be evil on the same level as ethnic supremacy.

I recommend you listen.

Thank you,

I will take Haley on. First, equity. She is mischaracterizing the movement. It is not about equity of outcome, nor is it about equity of opportunity. Neither is either possible or desirable. Her even discussing equity of opportunity reveals her lack of knowledge. Everyone is born with specific talents and traits, we are not all created equal. Some people are blessed with high intelligence. Some are born with strong healthy genes and natural immunity to many diseases. Some are born into wealth. Hell, even birth order has a significant impact on "equality of opportunity". Haley was born into relative wealth and was the oldest, the fact that she doesn't acknowledge or recognize those advantages speaks to her ignorance of the issue. The core concept of the equality movement is rewarding the successful, but also improving the lives of the disadvantaged. In the past our progressive tax system, higher corporate taxes, went a long way in delivering, not equality of outcome or opportunity, but making things "fair". Over the past four decades that system has been dismantled to the point that, today, there is very little "improving the lives of the less fortunate" going on. Our system should be created behind a "veil of ignorance", instead of what we have today, a system created by the elite, for the elite.

When Haley speaks of her daughter what she is really saying is that she knows her daughter is born with advantages, and instead of acknowledging that reality, and perhaps taking some of the rewards of those advantages to improve the lives of those less advantaged, she instead wants her daughter to be able to keep most of those rewards and build a "fortress" around her wealth while watching the calamity of the poor, their poverty, increase. That is about as unAmerican as it gets.

I recommend you listen.

Thank you,

I will take Haley on. First, equity. She is mischaracterizing the movement. It is not about equity of outcome, nor is it about equity of opportunity. Neither is either possible or desirable. Her even discussing equity of opportunity reveals her lack of knowledge. Everyone is born with specific talents and traits, we are not all created equal. Some people are blessed with high intelligence. Some are born with strong healthy genes and natural immunity to many diseases. Some are born into wealth. Hell, even birth order has a significant impact on "equality of opportunity". Haley was born into relative wealth and was the oldest, the fact that she doesn't acknowledge or recognize those advantages speaks to her ignorance of the issue. The core concept of the equality movement is rewarding the successful, but also improving the lives of the disadvantaged. In the past our progressive tax system, higher corporate taxes, went a long way in delivering, not equality of outcome or opportunity, but making things "fair". Over the past four decades that system has been dismantled to the point that, today, there is very little "improving the lives of the less fortunate" going on. Our system should be created behind a "veil of ignorance", instead of what we have today, a system created by the elite, for the elite.

When Haley speaks of our daughter what she is really saying is that she knows her daughter is born with advantages, and instead of acknowledging that reality, and perhaps taking some of the rewards of those advantages to improve the lives of those less advantaged, she instead wants her daughter to be able to keep most of those rewards and build a "fortress" around her wealth while watching the calamity of the poor, their poverty, increase. That is about as unAmerican as it gets.

What wealth?

I recommend you listen.

Thank you,

sorry fat black women are the only ones that aren’t bimbos? so sexist and racist...wow

How dumb are you. That is not what I said nor is it sexist. He hand picked them is so obvious. Your problem is you never noticed it nor how it has manipulated you into believing she is presidential material.

sure is...i said you were sexist and you said you weren’t because she was a bimbo, because she wasn’t fat and black...which suggest all others...white, hispanic, indian etc were bimbos.

hence you proven you are a racist and sexist

I recommend you listen.

Thank you,

the fact you can’t look beyond a woman’s looks highlights you are a sexist. the racism is because you only think fat black women aren’t

I recommend you listen.

Thank you,

In regards to China and the Navy, what a damn joke. Yes, China has surpassed us in number of ships. But China currently has 1,000 vertical missile launch silos on their ships. The US has 9,000. The US could decimate the Chinese navy in a first strike, and completely obliterate a few cities as a bonus.

I recommend you listen.

Thank you,

When Haley speaks of our daughter what she is really saying is that she knows her daughter is born with advantages, and instead of acknowledging that reality, and perhaps taking some of the rewards of those advantages to improve the lives of those less advantaged, she instead wants her daughter to be able to keep most of those rewards and build a "fortress" around her wealth while watching the calamity of the poor, their poverty, increase. That is about as unAmerican as it gets.

What wealth?

Her father was a professor, her mother a lawyer. She was far from "disadvantaged".

I recommend you listen.

Thank you,

What wealth?

Her father was a professor, her mother a lawyer. She was far from "disadvantaged".

And? She was a middle class American? Is that evil these days?

I recommend you listen.

Thank you,

Nikki Haley who can't decide whether or not to kiss Trump's ass from one day to the next is someone to be quoted? She wants to run for POTUS but won't if Trump does. How bigly of her.

I recommend you listen.

Thank you,

Fuck Nikki Haley and fuck U.

Thank YOU!

I had almost fogotten the meaning of "liberal civility"~!

I recommend you listen.

Thank you,

What wealth?

And? She was a middle class American? Is that evil these days?

Upper middle class, and no, that is not evil, or even a problem. The problem is Haley wants to play off her "minority" status, and she acts as if any minority has an "equal opportunity" like she did. She knows it is not true, I mean she sure as hell not going to move to Columbia and enroll her daughter in an inner city school, yet she wants to pretend those students at that inner city school have the same "opportunities" as she did. It is insulting. And to make matters worse, she actually believes she is entitled to all that she has gained from those advantages, like the family she was born in to or the intelligence she was born with.

And Shapiro is even worse. I mean that pompous ass really believes he actually deserves all the opportunities and success he has had. That he owes nothing back to a society that just happens to value the traits he possesses. What he fails to realize is that if he was born a 100,000 years ago, in a hunter gatherer society, if those "humans" believed as he believed, well his ass would have been left to starve to death.

I mean I hate to go all Skynard on you, but if you have never been down in the ghetto, never felt that cold wind blow, then you know nothing. People like Haley, Shapiro, should be rounded up, dropped down into some trailer park where the rent is due every Friday, with no money, and then left for a year. Bet they come out with a changed attitude.

I recommend you listen.

Thank you,

Nikki Haley who can't decide whether or not to kiss Trump's ass from one day to the next is someone to be quoted? She wants to run for POTUS but won't if Trump does. How bigly of her.

And that is just it. If she had any principals. If she really did believe in "America First", then she would run against Trump. Instead, she is just another Republican coward that cares only about her own self-preservation and wouldn't care if the country went to hell in a hand basket as long as she had a position of power.

Forum List

Back