China is attempting to interfere in the U.S. election in Iowa via propaganda ads in newspaper

So Russia got away with it and now China is too. By the way:

There are a lot of Chinese business men who live in the US and are citizens. LOL.

Last edited:

Speaking of China, Hillary's campaign met with a Chinese donor in 2013, at Hillary's Washington D.C. home:

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe Invited Chinese Donor to Hillary Clinton's Home

Surely, Mueller and the Democrats will look into this, right?

Liberals are all for it. They would love to adopt a Chinese-style oligarchy here in America.

I think some of these crazy leftists ultimately want Jonestown on a global scale:

If you think China and its communist president-for-life dictator forged this "friendship" without expecting or getting anything in return, you're well... special.

Well it works both ways, doesn't it??

If you actually believe Russia is at fault for exposing the Democrats’ corruption and for convincing people like me to vote for Trump, I guess?

The Clintons had several of their campaigners and staff go to prison already for colluding with China and funneling millions of dollars to their campaign.

The Democrat Party wouldn’t have much money if it weren’t for the Chinese. Remember how the Hussein received so much money from mysterious anonymous “small” donations. Most visits to his website were from foreign countries and yet that is how he raised so much money, from millions of small donations through the website.

Don’t think there is any easy way to prevent this, just expose the fact that the left relies on communist money.

It's China the culprit....BIG problem with China

not Russia!

wakey wakey everybody!

Forum List

Back