If Felons Decide the Presidency, Should the Election Be Accepted?

Who cares about what LOSERS won't accept?
Perfect point. This was a dumb question, despite BLM saying they would try to overthrow the Govt if Trump is elected. There Is little anyone can do after the election is done, aside for the legal measures for a re-count etc that exist. Once a President is named, however, it's a done deal.

In the United States it is ILLEGAL for Felons to vote
No it isn't.

I wish you dumb fucks would stop drinking the piss. It's unbelievable how gullible you idiots are.

Virginia is joining 20 other states which allow felons to vote after serving their time, parole, and probation. Another 4 states allow felons to vote after serving their time and parole. 14 states allow felons to vote after serving their time. 2 states allow felons to vote while they are serving their time.

So that is FORTY STATES which allow felons to vote, you stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid fucking idiot.

Now go ahead and cover up your deep embarrassment by hitting this post with a Funny tag like you usually do.

The same people pushing for the right for felons to vote are the same ones who took away military votes in the 2000 elections.

Virginia Governor Restores Voting Rights to Felons
-- http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/23/u...-virginia-voting-rights-convicted-felons.html

"Gov. Terry McAuliffe of Virginia used his executive power on Friday to restore voting rights to more than 200,000 convicted felons, circumventing the Republican-run legislature."

In the United States it is ILLEGAL for Felons to vote; however, this did not stop Terry McAuliffe from circumventing the law by restoring the voter rights of 200,000 Felons.

IF the decision of who becomes President comes down to Virginia and Virginia goes to Hillary by 200,000 or less votes, should Americans / Trump cede the Presidency to Hillary or challenge it?

---------------------

McAuliffe, by the way, came under FBI investigation himself in May for allegedly making illegal campaign donations during his time as a board member at, you guessed it, the Clinton Global Initiative. The allegations, again you guessed it, involved a high-profile Chinese businessman, Wang Wenliang, who donated as much as $120,000 to McAuliffe. Just another one of those darn coincidences by a close Clinton confidant.
-- Clinton Criminals: Bill and Hillary’s Friends Keep Being Investigated, Convicted, Jailed

So you have a corrupt Liberal Governor and ex-Hillary Bundler connected to Hillary and a convicted Hillary donor who circumvents the law by restoring voting rights to Felons in Va, benefitting Hillary.

From Presidents to Kings to Governors to the media to criminals / felons, Hillary is getting help form all kinds of people to win this election. If, with the help of all these people, she can't win (or steal) this election she has to be the world's greatest F*-Up!)
They are ex-felons, idiot. And laws disenfranchising ex-felons are JIM CROW LAWS, idiot.

Because guess who were made felons unjustly in the south for the last 150 years, genius?

The same people pushing for the right for felons to vote are the same ones who took away military votes in the 2000 elections.
O'rly?

You mean in all those red states where felons are allowed to vote, they took away military votes in the 2000 election?

It's just fascinating how broken the gears are in the heads of you creduloids.

Absolutely, the Constitution allows the States to decide the matter.

Section 2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

(What I initially stated was based on information known at the time, not a lie.
Yes, you all too often spout off from a place of total ignorance. Your propaganda outlets absolutely depend on your ignorance.

FIGURE IT OUT, RUBE!

easyt, if you had READ YOUR OWN LINK, you would have seen several states allow felons to vote.

You are so owned by your own biases, and have worked so hard to feed them, you are literally blind to what is right in front of your face.

Yes, you all too often spout off from a place of total ignorance.....
Speaking of little bitches...

I am surprised to see you say anything to me after I publicly spanked that ass when you called me a liar not long ago. You manned up and willing to apologize yet? You have already lost your 'credibility' card and have one last chance to keep your 'manhood' card......

Or are you gonna continue to 'lie, deny, and justify'?! Either way....be gone, kid, ya bother me. I'm done with you.

Yes, you all too often spout off from a place of total ignorance.....
Speaking of little bitches...

I am surprised to see you say anything to me after I publicly spanked that ass when you called me a liar not long ago. You manned up and willing to apologize yet? You have already lost your 'credibility' card and have one last chance to keep your 'manhood' card......

Or are you gonna continue to 'lie, deny, and justify'?! Either way....be gone, kid, ya bother me. I'm done with you.
The only thing you are spanking is a tiny thing on your own body.

Stop getting back in line for refills of your piss cup.

easyt, if you had READ YOUR OWN LINK, you would have seen several states allow felons to vote..
No shit....that's what I said when I posted that link....it even lists the states that allows Felons to vote once they meet certain conditions. Wow, you're quick.

UNLIKE YOU, I owned up to my mistake. :p

easyt, if you had READ YOUR OWN LINK, you would have seen several states allow felons to vote..
No shit....that's what I said when I posted that link....it even lists the states that allows Felons to vote once they meet certain conditions. Wow, you're quick.

UNLIKE YOU, I owned up to my mistake. :p
I apologize to people when I have made a mistake, as I did the other day with another poster.

You, on the other hand, don't LEARN from your mistakes. You get right back in line for more refills of your piss cup.

I don't think three days will go by and you will do it again. You can't stop yourself.

The only thing you are spanking is a tiny thing on your own body.

Sorry - you called me a liar. I immediately posted the facts / links / evidence, and you RAN. Anyone can make a mistake. It takes guts to admit you were wrong....someone NOT like you.

Like I said, be gone, kid. ya bother me.

O'rly?

You mean in all those red states where felons are allowed to vote, they took away military votes in the 2000 election?

SEE Florida 2000. What Felons are you talking about?

O'rly?

SEE Florida 2000. What Felons are you talking about?
I'm talking about FORTY STATES which allow felons to vote, most of which are red states. You said "the same people pushing for the right for felons to vote". That would include all those red states.

I apologize to people when I have made a mistake, as I did the other day with another poster.
I would say I am still waiting for that apology you owe me...but I don't give a crap anymore. You're just gutless and SAY you admit to your mistakes. Your refusal to do so with me proves you are a liar. I've wasted enough time on you - 'Ignore'.

The 12th amendment clearly gives congress authority to decide the election in certain circumstances. So why would we object if it comes to that?

Or did you mean other felons?

Forum List

Back