China is almost more powerful than the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is happening right before our eyes. The transition is not subtle, but Americans don't know what the hell happens in the world today so they are about as dumb as posts.

China Plans to Build 3 More Aircraft Carriers Report

The US puts to sea 2 aircraft carriers with 1 returning while the remaining carriers (7) sit in various stages of a 2 year maintenance cycle, dry-dock, or wet-dock.

What this means is that based on the Chinese current build plans China will have as many to more Nimitz-sized carriers at sea as the US has.

That is massive force projection.

China quietly builds second aircraft carrier

China is rapidly militarizing, Xi Jiaopin is a militarist-hardliner who is purging his government of "softies".
So help me understand Retard Math, will you?

4 Chinese aircraft carriers/10 US aircraft carriers = "China is almost more powerful than the US"?

Please show your work.

Maybe you need to re-read my OP you dumbass. The US can only put to sea 3 carriers at any time.

It is happening right before our eyes. The transition is not subtle, but Americans don't know what the hell happens in the world today so they are about as dumb as posts.

The US puts to sea 2 aircraft carriers with 1 returning while the remaining carriers (7) sit in various stages of a 2 year maintenance cycle, dry-dock, or wet-dock.

What this means is that based on the Chinese current build plans China will have as many to more Nimitz-sized carriers at sea as the US has.

China is rapidly militarizing, Xi Jiaopin is a militarist-hardliner who is purging his government of "softies".

4 Chinese aircraft carriers/10 US aircraft carriers = "China is almost more powerful than the US"?

Please show your work.

Maybe you need to re-read my OP you dumbass. The US can only put to sea 3 carriers at any time.
You have no idea how far over your head you are on this subject with me. :laugh:

Do you think China will be able to keep all four of their carriers at sea 365 days a year?

In a crisis, the US can put more than 3 carriers on station. That is why we have 10 carriers.

Idiot.

Please show your work.
These occidentals are devious. (-:

Note their plans are for ships deployed 30-40 planes. Useful for anti-pirate activity, searching for lost planes and ships, commerce control.

China may someday be a defense issue, but right now, we're more an impediment to them exercising their economic clout.

Their carriers are bigger than the UK's carriers (now deprecated) which went to war against Argentina. Oh how little you know about the world.

try again, defense genis.

Queen Elizabeth-class aircraft carrier - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

are you the replacement moron for that dick idneon from yesterday?

China's carriers make attractive targets if they are ever used offensively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back