China forcibly sterilizes undesirable minority

China moved in Han Chinese who are their people. The Chinese do not respect an ethnic mix.
Who told you that?

The Chinese are not very interested in anyone who isn't Chinese. I have a Chinese sister in law.

I'm not particularly interested in either the Chinese or the Uighur muslims. One side is a communist ally of democrats the other are muslims.

The Uighurs are Chinese. In reality, Chinese people are very proud of their ethnic diversity.

China moved in Han Chinese who are their people. The Chinese do not respect an ethnic mix.
Who told you that?

The Chinese are not very interested in anyone who isn't Chinese. I have a Chinese sister in law.

I'm not particularly interested in either the Chinese or the Uighur muslims. One side is a communist ally of democrats the other are muslims.

The Uighurs are Chinese. In reality, Chinese people are very proud of their ethnic diversity.
Oh yeah. Sure they are. The Chinese are soooo proud of their ethnic diversity that they are killing and sterilizing their muslim diversity into oblivion.

Who told you that?

Oh yeah. Sure they are. The Chinese are soooo proud of their ethnic diversity that they are killing and sterilizing their muslim diversity into oblivion.
The CCP fears the Uighur. Chinese people, by and large, are proud of their ethnic diversity.

Well, we can note with certainty how Democrats and Wall Street have been ignoring the persecution, arrest, and organ -harvesting of Da Evul Xians for many decades now, but suddenly cry tears over Muslim women and their problems. Like I said the Democrats and Wall Street are both teaming up to recreate the same sort of 'state' here, a total police state with 15 cents an hour labor costs, and they need to get rid of a big demographic of working class white Xians to do it.

Well, we can note with certainty how Democrats and Wall Street have been ignoring the persecution, arrest, and organ -harvesting of Da Evul Xians for many decades now, ...
Are you one such democrat?

Chinese people, by and large, are proud of their ethnic diversity.
Chinese people have little say in the government

that is reserved for the CCP alone and consists of a very small number of party elites who make all the decisions

so there is no diversity where it really counts

...He and you should not be talking about the Chinese as a group. You won't talk about blacks as a group why do it here?

I'm not.

Stop trying so hard.

That guy you were talking to said The Chinese do not respect an ethnic mix.

Your reply suggests you disagree. So you think the Chinese do respect an ethnic mix?

Which Chinese? Because based on your logic, you would have to ask each Chinese person. Unless you do what you did which was talk about them as a group.

So do Chinese respect an ethnic mix? Be careful answering you might realize what a hypocrite you are.

China is one of the most aggressive players on the world stage and is a danger to all. A new story to add to the million chinese sent to gulags:

"Reports of forced abortions and sterilization have surfaced in the past, but the AP investigation indicates that the forced birth control is much more widespread than previously thought. The AP said the measures affected "hundreds of thousands" of Uighur women."

What should America's foreign policy be towards a country that threatens its neighbors, and treats its people as disposable?

Has anybody blamed Trump yet?

... So you think the Chinese do respect an ethnic mix?...Which Chinese? ....

The hundreds and hundreds and hundreds (and hundreds) of Chinese people I have spoken to about this, both in China and in the US (and in other countries), over many years who have almost to a person spoken of it as a point of national pride.

The Chinese love an ethnic mix. That's why the Muslims are being killed and forcibly sterilized and why blacks aren't allowed in restaurants in China.

The Chinese love an ethnic mix. That's why the Muslims are being killed and forcibly sterilized and why blacks aren't allowed in restaurants in China.
When you were in China you never met any Muslim people in cities around the country? You never saw any black people eating in restaurants?

The hundreds and hundreds and hundreds (and hundreds) of Chinese people I have spoken to about this, both in China and in the US (and in other countries), over many years who have almost to a person spoken of it as a point of national pride.
Don't you talk to hundreds and hundreds of blacks? I thought you lived and worked in the hood.

Funny you're able to talk about things with asians but you can't or won't talk about race with black people. I'll tell you why. They would be offended at your opinions.

Don't you talk to hundreds and hundreds of blacks? I thought you lived and worked in the hood.
Ignoring your mindless racist code words AGAIN, talk about what?

Forum List

Back