China Forces US Warship Out of Disputed Seas — As US Navy Continues to Focus on Diversity and Promote Drag Shows

Joe Dufus doesn't have a clue how to be Commander in Chief. We warned you stupid Moon Bats but you didn't listen.

The military is too Woke for War

'Every officer is up to speed on diversity training. Not so much ship handling': Scathing official report finds US Navy is not fit for war because of risk averse, politically correct, control-freak top brass

• Members of Congress commissioned the report on issues in the surface Navy
  • Came in response to fire on ship in San Diego and two ship collisions in Pacific
  • Retired Marine general and Navy admiral spoke with current and former officers
  • They identified a number of disturbing trends in Navy leadership and training
  • Many officers said that diversity training took precedence over warfighting
  • They claimed combat readiness had become a 'box-checking' exercise

When lefties cannot attack the content, they resort to attacking the source.
Cute whining. So, do you have another source that shows our warship was forced out of disputed waters? I looked. No luck. The Gateway Pundit is notorious for lying.

The Gateway Pundit is notorious for lying.
When lefties cannot attack the content, they resort to attacking the source.

My policy going forward on this site is to present fewer links, since lefties don't actually evaluate the content anyway. All lefties know how to do is scan a link to see if it is coming from the left or right, and then attack the source if it comes from the right.

My policy going forward on this site is to present fewer links
Well, you're in luck then. There are no numbers less than zero, in this case. And zero is how many links will be provided stating an american warship was forced out of disputed waters, other than from the notoriously dishonest blog referenced in the OP.

The Chinese military said they forced a US warship out of the disputed South China Sea on Monday.
There's your "source". Now enjoy your meal of Chinese propaganda, in between whining that China bought Joe Biden and whining that that the guy who got his ass kicked up and down the street by China had the presidency stolen from him.

This is the kind of silly ass Woke shit we are seeing in the military now thanks to a Communist owned by China being the Commander in Chief:

(of course the Marines have always been a queer)

1626210785710.png

This is what we saw in the Worthless Negro/Joe Dufus Administration.

Expect a lot more of this in the Joe Dufus/Ho Administration

1626211130909.png

1626211155853.png

Ah yes, the usual suspect has opened the racist flood gates. Watch the Trumpers come pouring through.

There was no need for that. And I've always opposed Obama and Biden.
My post of the sailors surrendering was not directed to you.

Referring to President Obama as a "worthless Negro" was still uncalled for no matter whom it was directed at.

Sorry but that is a good description of him. He was worthless and he got elected because he was a Negro. Every goddamn Negro in the country voted for him and all the pathetic White Guilt pukes voted for him because they felt it was time the US had a Negro President. Racist reasons.

Referring to President Obama as a "worthless Negro" was still uncalled for no matter whom it was directed at.

Sorry but that is a good description of him. He was worthless and he got elected because he was a Negro. Every goddamn Negro in the country voted for him and all the pathetic White Guilt pukes voted for him because they felt it was time the US had a Negro President. Racist reasons.
you might be right. I have a sister and my dad who voted for Barack Obama simply because they "wanted to be part of history".

But though racist that is a legitimate reason to vote for someone.

And conservative Charles Khrauthammer, no fan of Obama said that when Barack Obama won the presidency he was proud.

Ironically enough, Gateway Pundit has become an amplifying conduit for Chinese and Russian propaganda. But they know their target audience is too far down the rabbit hole to notice this.

you might be right. I have a sister and my dad who voted for Barack Obama simply because they "wanted to be part of history".

But though racist that is a legitimate reason to vote for someone.

And conservative Charles Khrauthammer, no fan of Obama said that when Barack Obama won the presidency he was proud.

Many of the people (White and Black) that voted for the worthless sonofabitch did it for racist reasons. The color of skin.

With this POS at the helm....what do you expect?

For China it's a cinch to force the "diverse" US Navy out of disputed waters.:dunno:

1626217911175.png

Forum List

Back