China doubles down on Pelosi's Taiwan trip

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

if she wants to go, she should. threats from china shouldn't stop her. what i don't get is why. why now? if a regular event, how did this one catch the spotlight.

seems we're "meant" to see this show; however it may turn out in the end.

biden can't be weak here. from the article, we often go and come back and its simply never announced. how true, not sure. i don't often hear of taiwan trips but i don't often look either. but this is now simply a public pissing contest and something tells me it's meant to be this way.

will biden show strength or say "don't go, china will be upset" and cave?

It's all for SHOW.
Like all the other DementocRats, they are nothing more than paid off goons for Jinpings takeover of the USA.
He has no problem with one of his best puppets going to Taiwan to try and merge back with China.

Just like the Trump "impeachments" and the "J6 Hearing"........it's all smoke being blown up our asses!!

They have to satiate their Chinese masters. God forbid they piss off the Chinese and the "Big Guy" doesn't get his 10%.

It's all for SHOW.
Like all the other DementocRats, they are nothing more than paid off goons for Jinpings takeover of the USA.
He has no problem with one of his best puppets going to Taiwan to try and merge back with China.

Just like the Trump "impeachments" and the "J6 Hearing"........it's all smoke being blown up our asses!!
great. what is the benefit from it?

pelosi says she's going, biden says no. all we are "SHOWING" is that we can't get along. the ONLY outcomes will either be seriously piss of china OR back down and weaken our overall position.

so what is the show for? what is the "gain" here?

They have to satiate their Chinese masters. God forbid they piss off the Chinese and the "Big Guy" doesn't get his 10%.
how is pelosi going after china saying NO going to help show they are the "chinese masters"?

If China did something to harass Pelosi, Xiden wouod do NOTHING.

BIDENS MOUTH IS XI’S COCK HOLSTER.

if she wants to go, she should. threats from china shouldn't stop her. what i don't get is why. why now? if a regular event, how did this one catch the spotlight.

seems we're "meant" to see this show; however it may turn out in the end.

biden can't be weak here. from the article, we often go and come back and its simply never announced. how true, not sure. i don't often hear of taiwan trips but i don't often look either. but this is now simply a public pissing contest and something tells me it's meant to be this way.

will biden show strength or say "don't go, china will be upset" and cave?
Imo Ukraine is part of the equation. China is not happy with Putin continuing this, even with global famine in the picture. No one wins with that.

And we somehow got away from China-Taiwan being a slow dance. Xi is probably mostly to blame, since he lacks the patience the relations with China need, since Nixon's thaw. Hong Kong was not a good thing. China's econ will continue to grow, and workers lives improve. The goal should be trade.

Forum List

Back