China charges 2 Canadians with spying in Huawei-linked case

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
These communist cockroaches have held these two men without charges or allegations. It has in fact, been a hostage taking. Now because that crook Meng didn't get a free pass to leave Canada, the filthy communists make these charges?!

Time for the world to take a harder stance against these animals. They have passed the HK security law (and few in the West speak out) and now they kill 20 Indian soldiers, basically taking land they claim is their (it is indias).

Let us hope they NEVER get a China friendly president in the U.S for another 30 years.

These communist cockroaches have held these two men without charges or allegations. It has in fact, been a hostage taking. Now because that crook Meng didn't get a free pass to leave Canada, the filthy communists make these charges?!

Time for the world to take a harder stance against these animals. They have passed the HK security law (and few in the West speak out) and now they kill 20 Indian soldiers, basically taking land they claim is their (it is indias).

Let us hope they NEVER get a China friendly president in the U.S for another 30 years.
I doubt is libs even care

to them china are the good guys

I don't give those 2 canucks long to live.
This will not change the US stance on Huawei.

I don't give those 2 canucks long to live.
This will not change the US stance on Huawei.

If I could give some advice, I would tell America to go HARDER on Huawei, not softer. In fact, the best any Western nation could do is link any treatment of these two hostage held by the filthy, cowardly scum of Communist China to future business with the country.

If Canada had any patriotism, we'd have one of our large companies manufacturing there (we have so few due to our weakness) to pull out of China and publicly say "we don't feel comfortable with the filthy communists" or something to that effect. More and more this has to be the position of the West, or the Communists are going to bear down and crush us all. Slowly but surely.

Forum List

Back