China calls for Russia-Ukraine cease-fire, peace talks

Nature abhors a vacuum. It is natural that China step into the void left by the United States.

Why should the Ukraine give up any of their territory?
because to try and get it back surely means years more of war.
we should not believe the empty promises of the Ukranians to arrange a victory this year.
but, after closer inspection, the Chinese peace proposal, with "new borders" situated at the very right flank of Kyiv, is bullshit too.
so we can expect the Chinese and the Iranians to supply the arms and Russia the troops.
that makes this a full on, Vietnam-style, war of capitalism vs marxism.

we should however not kick the Chinese out of the peace negotiations processes entirely just yet, not even if they're cunning hypocrites like many of the hawks on our side believe.
you need both the carrots and the sticks in diplomacy efforts!
and MOST IMPORTANTLY, *we* need to appear at least as reasonable as our international opponents/rivals.

Last edited:
The Russians admitting to the likelyhood of North-Korea being a channel to supply it with munitions :

what kind of military assistance can Russia rely on
Literally immediately after the publication of the concept of a peaceful settlement of the Ukrainian conflict according to the PRC, consisting of 12 points, the Western media immediately spread information that Beijing was allegedly considering the possibility of transferring drones and artillery systems to Moscow. To what extent can this information be true, and is […]

The post what kind of military assistance can Russia rely on appeared first on The Eastern Herald.

Remote : Sat, 25 Feb 2023 18:03:22 +0000
Local : 2023-02-25(Saturday) 19 : 03 : 22

Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

All the Ukraine had to do was agree to the status quo. They wouldn't.

All the Ukraine had to do was to do as they're told.
The "status quo" was that they were being attacked constantly by Russia. Putin started this soon after gaining power 23 years ago.
He's poisoned top politicians, annexed part of their country, got the ethnic Russians to do his work for him, etc etc.

Most of the money for Ukraine is provided by the United States. The NATO nations contribute very little.

I'm confused. We are up to our eyeballs already in our own problems and debt, yet WE are contributing hundreds of billions which we must BORROW fighting for the security of Georgia, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Lithuania and Poland while they contribute little or nothing? And countries right next door offer peanuts?

I give. What is the joke here? What next, Biden invests us heavily in swamp land in the Sahara?

And, just what do we need a Congress for when this hapless pig-snot is doing it all solely on his wishes alone?

All the Ukraine had to do was to do as they're told.
The "status quo" was that they were being attacked constantly by Russia. Putin started this soon after gaining power 23 years ago.
He's poisoned top politicians, annexed part of their country, got the ethnic Russians to do his work for him, etc etc.

Not my issue. The added debt is.

I'm confused. We are up to our eyeballs already in our own problems and debt, yet WE are contributing hundreds of billions which we must BORROW fighting for the security of Georgia, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Lithuania and Poland while they contribute little or nothing? And countries right next door offer peanuts?

I give. What is the joke here? What next, Biden invests us heavily in swamp land in the Sahara?

And, just what do we need a Congress for when this hapless pig-snot is doing it all solely on his wishes alone?
Republicans in congress are going along with Democrats on this proxy war.

Forum List

Back