China Begins Program To Turn Their Feminine Male Population Into More Manly/Butch Men

All they have to do is give them the same drugs they were giving their female athletes 10-20 years ago. Let's face it. Red China is no damn good.

Orientals need to look toward men like Mongolia's Genghis Khan and Manchuria's Gorilla Monsoon as role models if they want to man up.

_116804798_gettyimages-501527826-594x594.jpg

While Democrats are trying to turn our men into women...China is doing the opposite:

So, senile Old Joe is saying that our Amazon Warriors can kick the crap out of china’s Pajama Boys?

Because he’s gonna issue our girls maternity uniforms that fit properly and look fantastic?

Even when one or both sides are on their period!

I wonder how thats going to turn out

Last edited:
While Democrats are trying to turn our men into women...China is doing the opposite:

So, senile Old Joe is saying that our Amazon Warriors can kick the crap out of china’s Pajama Boys? Because he’s gonna issue our girls maternity uniforms that fit properly and look fantastic? Even when one or both sides are on their period! I wonder how that's going to turn out.
By all means y'all should move there. We understand your fascination with manly men. There's nothing wrong with that.

So, senile Old Joe is saying that our Amazon Warriors can kick the crap out of china’s Pajama Boys? Because he’s gonna issue our girls maternity uniforms that fit properly and look fantastic? Even when one or both sides are on their period! I wonder how that's going to turn out.
By all means y'all should move there. We understand your fascination with manly men. There's nothing wrong with that.

Fortunately real men do not have to choose between ugly feminists or chinese sissy boys

there are still plenty of real women in the world to choose from

Fortunately real men do not have to choose between ugly feminists or chinese sissy boys

there are still plenty of real women in the world to choose from

Real men take what they want when they want and hope the cops are not called.

They just get all hard and erect when they see those goose stepping jack booted military men sweating in the sun....

They just get all hard and erect when they see those goose stepping jack booted military men sweating in the sun....

Then they cry when unkle Henrique explains it all to them
quote-military-men-are-dumb-stupid-animals-to-be-used-as-pawns-for-foreign-policy-henry-kissinger-346019.jpg

Then they cry when unkle Henrique explains it all to them
quote-military-men-are-dumb-stupid-animals-to-be-used-as-pawns-for-foreign-policy-henry-kissinger-346019.jpg

Thats a very provocative quote

too bad for you that its just an unproven lib lie

So, senile Old Joe is saying that our Amazon Warriors can kick the crap out of china’s Pajama Boys?

Because he’s gonna issue our girls maternity uniforms that fit properly and look fantastic?

Even when one or both sides are on their period!

I wonder how thats going to turn out

Our military is busy weakening our military by purging the Neanderthals.....or red-blooded Americans.

China is preparing for war with America and Democrats are doing all they can to help them. Grounding space force was step 1. When they take nuke powers from the president, China will make their move on Taiwan.

Boycott Wisconsin Communist Governor Evers’s gonad-effeminizing cannabis cartoon.

Forum List

Back