China accuses US of 'stirring up' South China Sea tensions

Thank God that Trump came along when he did

In 2016 there were far more apologists in the west posting glowing reports about china than we see now

JoeB131 is practically a museum piece today compared to the pro china drum beaters just 10 years ago

Before trump you could easily sell the claim that china is a benign victim of western colonialism and just making up lost ground from the Opium Wars

But now western companies are moving production from china to vietnam and india where labor is cheaper and the government is not our sworn enemy

Western companies are moving to Vietnam because the average Vietnamese only makes $277 a month compared to $4214 a month in China.

Yes, a bunch of you rightwingers think China is an enemy when it isn't.

Western companies are moving to Vietnam because the average Vietnamese only makes $277 a month compared to $4214 a month in China.

Yes, a bunch of you rightwingers think China is an enemy when it isn't.
The move from china is not strictly financial

China is our enemy and cannot be relied upon in the future

The wuflu pandemic revealed that even to the slow learners who didnt listen to trump

When austrailia called for china and the origins of the virus to be investigated china responded angrily by attacking the Australian economy

The US relies on china for many of the base materials used in medical drugs and a chinese official suggested they could be cut off if we displeased the communist dictatorship

The move from china is not strictly financial

China is our enemy and cannot be relied upon in the future

You think big corporations care about that... or you? That's adorable.

The US relies on china for many of the base materials used in medical drugs and a chinese official suggested they could be cut off if we displeased the communist dictatorship

Then let's not displease them. Let's actually, I don't know, MIND OUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS. We have so many problems here at home and we are constantly sticking our nose in other people's business who didn't ask for our opinion.

You think big corporations care about that... or you? That's adorable.

Then let's not displease them. Let's actually, I don't know, MIND OUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS. We have so many problems here at home and we are constantly sticking our nose in other people's business who didn't ask for our opinion.
Corporations must comply with US law

And they will

You already conceded that labor costs are much higher in china

Plus, western companies already got burned by the stupid china lockdown policy

why put all their eggs in china?

Its a communist dictatorship for cryin out loud

Corporations must comply with US law

And they will

Only if we get an idiot like Trump who does idiotic tariffs again. His Tariffs did more damage to us than China, probably contributed to the 2020 Recession.

You already conceded that labor costs are much higher in china

Yes, but that doesn't mean it's practical to move. I'm in purchasing. I do a lot of business in China, Taiwan, Vietnam and South Korea. Sure, Vietnam is a little cheaper than China, but China has the skilled labor set that Vietnam does not.

Plus, western companies already got burned by the stupid china lockdown policy

Um, everyone had a lockdown policy and everyone got burned.

why put all their eggs in china?

Its a communist dictatorship for cryin out loud
Hey, the John Birch society called, they want their 1950's crazy back.

The ironic thing is that the Chinese are more capitalist than we are. The Chinese LOVE money. The Chinese have a God of Money. The Chinese greet each other in the new year with Gōng Xǐ Fā Cái. (Hope You Get Rich).

The real problem we have with China is that they have the work ethic we lost a long time ago.

And if they hadn't, you'd have accused them of trying to infect the rest of us.
No I wouldnt

It was illogical for china to do to its own people what the Communist dictatorship did after the test of the world had moved on

I cant imagine what Xi was thinking because it made no sense whatsoever and only a brutal dictatorship could get away with it

No I wouldnt

It was illogical for china to do to its own people what the Communist dictatorship did after the test of the world had moved on

I cant imagine what Xi was thinking because it made no sense whatsoever and only a brutal dictatorship could get away with it

Actually, it made sense in that they had another spike in cases last year. My wife's brother in Chengdu died of Covid last year.

True

He’s located behind a curtain in your brain
Not at all. I just don't make an enemy out of people who haven't done me any wrong.

Actually, it made sense in that they had another spike in cases last year. My wife's brother in Chengdu died of Covid last year.
Xi heavily damaged the chinese economy and ruined millions of peoples lives in a vain attempt to avoid losing face

And I’m glad he did because it opened the eyes of many china worshipers in the west

Not at all. I just don't make an enemy out of people who haven't done me any wrong.
Since you are married to a chinese woman Xi is controlling you through a different part of your anatomy

Since you are married to a chinese woman Xi is controlling you through a different part of your anatomy

I could report you for attacking a family member. You might want to consider deleting that post.

For the record, she left China because she belonged to a house church the government doesn't approve of. She is still very proud of her country and culture, though.

Xi heavily damaged the chinese economy and ruined millions of peoples lives in a vain attempt to avoid losing face

And I’m glad he did because it opened the eyes of many china worshipers in the west

Not really. Most Americans don't know much about what is going on in China.

I could report you for attacking a family member. You might want to consider deleting that post.

For the record, she left China because she belonged to a house church the government doesn't approve of. She is still very proud of her country and culture, though.
I didnt attack your wife

I made fun of you and the communist dictator

Last edited:
JoeB131

She is still very proud of her country and culture, though.

A culture that the communists sought to erase after Mao took over

A culture that the communists sought to erase after Mao took over

And yet they still have their culture.

I often remark that the Chinese were never a good candidate for Communism. The Chinese love money. The Chinese love making money. They have a freakin' GOD OF MONEY. When they greet each other, they say, "I hope you get rich!"

Forum List

Back