Children fire discarded rocket launcher into neighbor's home in Kherson

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Footage has emerged of two children accidentally setting off a rocket-propelled grenade launcher on a deserted street in Southern Ukraine.

The video, captured by a CCTV system in Russian-occupied Kherson, appeared to show one of the youngsters with the cylindrical-shaped weapon, while the other is seemingly wielding an AK-47 assault rifle.

Close-up shots of the boys showed them aiming the weapons as if they were unaware of them being loaded.

As they neared the end of the road, one of the pair accidentally discharged the RPG, with them both scarpering in fear of their lives to escape the explosion.

It is believed the footage was captured in early April, according to its original author.

LOL.....Most wholesome video I've seen in a while.....Little scamps. ;)

10 years later......

So, did I ever tell you the story about the time me and Pasha accidentally RPG'd Aunt Vanya's house?

Footage has emerged of two children accidentally setting off a rocket-propelled grenade launcher on a deserted street in Southern Ukraine.

The video, captured by a CCTV system in Russian-occupied Kherson, appeared to show one of the youngsters with the cylindrical-shaped weapon, while the other is seemingly wielding an AK-47 assault rifle.

Close-up shots of the boys showed them aiming the weapons as if they were unaware of them being loaded.

As they neared the end of the road, one of the pair accidentally discharged the RPG, with them both scarpering in fear of their lives to escape the explosion.

It is believed the footage was captured in early April, according to its original author.

10 years later......

So, did I ever tell you the story about the time me and Pasha accidentally RPG'd Aunt Vanya's house?

That's not an RPG. It looks like a US made LAW.

m72_law-724403669.jpg

10 years later......

Well that was an "Oh shit!" moment. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back